• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A prostitute who made little secret about her line of work - dubbing herself 'Pretty Hoe' and advertising widely on social media - was charged Tuesday with recruiting minors to be hookers.

Melanie Denae Williams was indicted in US District Court in Los Angeles on Tuesday with trafficking minors for sex and using force or fraud to coerce an adult into prostitution.

The indictment names Williams throughout by her 'Pretty Hoe' moniker that she used on an official website that described her as 'the most hated hoe in LA.'

The 22-year-old was arrested Christmas Eve after forcing a woman she recruited for prostitution through social media to strip naked and then threw bleach on her and beat her with a broomstick, according to an affidavit by FBI Agent Emily Tripp.

The victim identified only by her initials told police Williams had forced her to sell sex and took all the proceeds, Tripp said. When the woman tried to part company, Williams threatened to kill her and her family.

Williams forced the woman to tattoo 'Melanie' on her wrist and face to show she was her property, Tripp said.

A video on Williams' phone showed a gun pointed at the alleged victim and a voice, believed to be Williams, asking her if she planned to leave.

Tripp said videos on YouTube showed Williams beating unknown young women and also threatening them with a gun. Her postings on social media were replete with expletives.

One post on Snapchat stated in all caps: 'I'm not scared of jail so stop telling me anything about the MF police.'

An Instagram post under Williams' handle said: 'Who 18+ & wanna make some legit money?'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...known-Pretty-Hoe-charged-sex-trafficking.html
4A2C155400000578-5497843-image-a-18_1521005574857.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think she is that pretty ... too fake looking. Fake looking people do not turn me on ... at all. She is going to hate jail ... there is no lip plumpers, or micro bladeing ... the razors suck, and the hair conditioner (such a limited selection) ... and good luck finding a flat iron there.

I don't think she is that pretty ... too fake looking. Fake looking people do not turn me on ... at all. She is going to hate jail ... there is no lip plumpers, or micro bladeing ... the razors suck, and the hair conditioner (such a limited selection) ... and good luck finding a flat iron there.

Fake yes but that just means nail and bail.

Too much makeup. I bet she looks like a totally different person without that pound of makeup. Makeup should enhance your face and cover minor flaws, not turn you unrecognizable .

"Stoopid Ass Hoe" more like.
I would never nail that.
She has bitch face.
Not into banging rabid animals to be honest.

I will say I was lured in by the headline.
Had hoped it was about Kirsty Alley and her crusty alley

She is fine, but evil. I know lots of females like her. Use "class" and flash to entice girls into the lifestyle... it ain't pretty underneath.

She doesn’t have kids, does she? Please tell me she doesn’t have kids. Even better....tell me she can never have kids.

Okay, first of all, it's illegal to own other people. They own themselves, regardless of what you attempt to force them to do.

Second, if she was recruiting underage girls, no wonder she was hated.

Third, ho? More like madam, and not one that should be allowed to continue to exist.

She abused others for no other reason than that she could. Well, that and money. I hope she's locked away for long enough that she shrivels into a mass of loose skin, and becomes as ugly outside as she is within.

I also hope her victims can get help, and that part of her punishment is paying for laser surgery to remove the branding she forced that poor woman into.

Rot. In. Hell. Bitch.

A South Los Angeles woman who calls herself “Pretty Hoe” on social media pleaded guilty Monday to allegations of recruiting victims, including minors, for commercial sex trafficking, as well as abuse that included beatings, threats and forcing one victim to get a tattoo of the pimp’s name on her face, authorities said.

Melanie Denae WIlliams, 23, referred to herself as “The Most Hated Hoe in L.A.” through her prolific social media presence, which she also used to target victims, U.S. Department of Justice spokesman Ciaran McEvoy said in a written statement.

She faces a minimum sentence of 15 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to a federal charge of sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, officials said.

“In one incident detailed in court documents, Williams ordered the victim to strip off her clothes, then Williams threw bleach on her and beat her with hands and a broomstick,” McEvoy said. “Williams also forced the victim to get Williams’ name tattooed on her face, confiscated the victim’s belongings and identity documents and continually threatened to kill the victim if she left Williams.”

Williams admitted using the internet to recruit two minors into commercial sex acts, McEvoy said. “Williams also posted social media video of her beating and using firearms to threaten young women.”
https://ktla.com/2018/11/19/woman-a...ngn-and-brutalizing-victims-including-minors/
1542695385958.png

She isn't that pretty without the shit ton of makeup, and that face tattoo is awful. Even if she had been very pretty, that face tat would have ruined it.

not that it makes anything any better, but her having those face n neck tattoos, I bet this is the only world she has known - and that what she did to that young girl is exactly whats been done to her. "Cant beat em join em? and do it even "better""
Post automatically merged:

my buddy who is a tattoo artists, now ex wife who does modeling and shit, got words tattoo'd around her chin/neck n it looks horrible n like she has a beard... poor thing - pretty girl too, evidently just not too bright...

Luckily she knows how to pose with her face down so you don't see it.... In this pic you can kinda see it, but the pic is "softened" in real life, its black n noticeable

Last edited:
A South Los Angeles woman who called herself “the most hated hoe in L.A.” and admitted to coercing young women, including minors, into sex trafficking through violence and intimidation received a sentence of 15 years in federal prison Thursday, authorities said.

Melanie Denae Williams received the mandatory minimum sentence after pleading guilty in November to a single count of sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, according the the U.S. Attorney’s Office. She will also be required to pay restitution to her victims.

As part of her plea deal, Williams admitted to recruiting victims, including minors, into commercial sex trafficking, U.S. Department of Justice spokesman Ciaran McEvoy said in a written statement. She also admitted to abuse of her victims that included beatings, threats and forcing one victim to get a tattoo Williams’ name on her face.

Latest posts

Back