• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"The deadly shooting of a Cowlitz County deputy is now the second fatal shooting involving the Butts family.

A manhunt came to an end Sunday with police fatally shooting 33-year-old Brian Butts, who investigators said killed Cowlitz County Deputy Justin DeRosier."

"Back in January 2011, Brian Butts' half brother, Daniel Butts, shot and killed an Oregon police chief.

Rainier Police Chief Ralph Painter was shot while responding to a car audio store. Police said Daniel Butts was attempting to take a car that did not belong to him.

In March, his defense team and Painter's family reached a deal. Daniel Butts pleaded guilty to aggravated murder but will go to a mental hospital before prison."

NewsA1m.jpg

Brian Butts & Daniel Butts

Heh... Butt(s) brothers..... (insert gay joke here).

But seriously, wouldn't you just get your name changed to 'Boots'? Or 'Buzz', or 'Butzs', or literately anything else?
Post automatically merged:

Butts ugly.
No loss to society.
End the other one now.

Yeah, but I like the Butts #2's 'East-end gangster' style much more than the 'white rapper, chainz 'n' neck tatts' #1 version....

Last edited:
I went to school with a guy named Levi Butts and his sister Kelly. They changed their last name to Lee, so he was two pair of jeans.

Back