• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida man was arrested Friday after the death of his 9-year-old niece inside an Orlando apartment complex in February.

Officers said Bertholet Fify, 55, is charged with first-degree murder after Tayanah Jean Paul’s death was ruled a homicide by the Orange County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Tayanah was found unresponsive inside her apartment on Feb. 27 and was transported to a hospital, where she died, police said.

Police have not said how Tayanah died.

God decided otherwise?
Hate to break it to you lady but this flinging killing murdering possibly raping a****** decided otherwise. God had nothing to do with it don't hang it on him. Break this guy's legs and arms improvise a raft out of him and Float him back to Haiti through shark infested waters.

God decided otherwise?
Hate to break it to you lady but this flinging killing murdering possibly raping a****** decided otherwise. God had nothing to do with it don't hang it on him. Break this guy's legs and arms improvise a raft out of him and Float him back to Haiti through shark infested waters.

The obituary was written by her father. I’m guessing he felt like that wasn’t the setting.
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad somebody told on their nasty asses

Told on who? Nasty asses plural? Who told? What did I miss?

Last edited:
February 7, 2020
The man facing charges in the death of his 9-year-old niece has been ruled incompetent by a judge, according to records.

Court records show Bertholet Fify, who’s facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of his niece, Tayanam Jean-Paul, appeared in court for a competency hearing.

Jean-Paul was covered in bleach when she was found lying on her family’s couch at an apartment complex on Millennia Boulevard, according to Orlando police.

Fify was arrested in June in connection with the girl’s death. An arrest affidavit noted that he smelled of bleach, records show.

A toxicology report indicates that Jean-Paul had bleach in her blood but her cause of death was strangulation. The child also suffered chemical burns on her eyes, eyelids, neck, upper chest, shoulders, upper right arm and upper back, records show.

A second competency for Fify hearing has been scheduled for July 23, records show.

Last edited:
Back