• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So 2 days ago, I got arrested. Seems the pigs got the concierge to look out for me coming back to my property and then called them. Was in the police station from noon on Thursday to basically noon yesterday, since I had to be driven to court in another town.

This is just a summary complaint from December of 2021, so it's just a minor case. No idea why it's being dealt with now, but I always did believe this old drama with my key worker from Autism Initiatives was a right big shit pile. Much like the time they sneakily arrested me in the summer of 2020 so this one other person could get a new order for free, immediately after it ran out. That time, they violated my rights by not even explaining as to why I was arrested. But I mean, meh.

Anyway, if you think that's bad, there was no lawyer to represent me. Not even the duty one they usually have at hand. So the sheriff seemed surprised that nobody was there, and asked if I had fallen out with my previous lawyer, to which point I explained I did. I said my mother died last year, and I get agoraphobia having to travel around. I ended up having to get a bus back alone, but the court is situated near the bus terminus.

Fortunately, it's only 14 miles from there back to Edinburgh. If you drive though, you can go along the motorway. The bus route is just various housing schemes such as East Calder, so it's kind of quiet.

It looks like I'll have to call up old Murray again for my upcoming court appearance.

Mind you, the lawyer really needs to speak up more.

I was asked if I wanted to enter a plea, but the sheriff said to get legal advice first. But I mean, if I sent this Sara's ex a message on Facebook with a link to a YouTube rant in 2021, they'll surely have that shit saved already.

I really cannot see them caring a great deal about crap that happened nearly 2 and a half years ago. That it's only being dealt with now is kind of ridiculous.

It's unlikely I could get another lawyer, as the cases involving these muppets have been going on for a combined 10 plus years. This carry on began all the way back in the summer of 2013. Although I did ring up a firm 2 weeks ago, but the guy never got back in touch.

Back