• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-27/new-york-subway-bugs-thrower-say-hysteria-a-prank/7791310
A woman who said she was selling crickets and worms on a crowded New York City subway car appeared to become frazzled by some teenagers and let the critters loose on riders, then urinated on herself, according to social media posts and news reports.

Riders on the subway train were locked in close quarters with the bugs for half an hour during rush hour on Wednesday night after a passenger pulled the train's emergency brake while they were on the Manhattan Bridge.

Two days later, a woman who identified herself as Zaida Pugh came forward, saying she staged the episode as a prank to raise awareness of how people treat the homeless.

She said she is an actress and was not concerned about a backlash from inconvenienced commuters.

"Of course they'll be angry with me, but I guess I'm just doing me. I'm waking people up with my shows, my acts," she said.

The teenagers, whom she said were also acting, had pushed her as she offered the creepy crawlies for sale, and knocked the container holding them into the air.

After the crickets were set free, some of them jumped on passengers, who apparently were not in on the prank.

"Never seen a crowd get so panicked so fast, everyone rushed to the other side of the train," one rider, Ezra Mechaber, wrote on Twitter.

"Mass hysteria in a locked, enclosed space is something else."

Some people whipped out smartphones and began recording.

In one video posted online, the woman yelled, "Why'd you have to hit me?" and "My crickets!"

In another, the woman is seen screaming uncontrollably as riders tried to console her.

The D train, which connects the boroughs of the Bronx with Brooklyn via Manhattan, was stopped on the bridge spanning the East River.

After it began moving again, police officers met the train at the next station.

No one was injured and a New York Police Department spokeswoman said they took the woman to a hospital for psychiatric observation.
[....]

Now we know where McDonalds is getting supplies for their worm burgers...staged the stunt, my ass. This is damage control.

So to highlight how badly people treat the homeless they had to stage something? If people are so bad to the homeless it should be easy to film the real thing. It's like those people who paint swastikas on their own door to prove anti Semitism is a problem.

And those passengers who panicked are idiots too. You ride a crowded subway and can't handle bugs?! People are so wussy.

she staged the episode as a prank to raise awareness of how people treat the homeless.

In another, the woman is seen screaming uncontrollably as riders tried to console her.

Seems they passed the test. How about next time, make the homeless some sandwiches or bring them coats and shoes. We don't need any more assholes staging shit to "prove how bad the world is".

@Satanica
An Attention seeking nutcase who released hundreds of live worms and crickets in a New York City subway car in a chaotic prank has pleaded guilty to the bizarre crime.

Zaida Pugh, 23, posed as a deranged woman on a Brooklyn-bound D train in August 2016, when she pretended that she wanted to sell the insects.

Then a man, who was later revealed to be an accomplice, intentionally flipped the container holding them, sending 300 crickets and 300 worms across the Subway car.

She kept screaming and acting erratically during the bizarre incident, and at one point, urinated on herself.

Pugh appeared in a sweatsuit in court Monday, when she pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment and dodged jail time.

She will instead be required to complete a treatment program, Women’s Prison Association JusticeHome.

The organization's website states that is promotes 'alternatives to incarceration and help women living in the community to avoid arrest or incarceration by making positive changes in their lives.'

Pugh, from Brooklyn, said the situation got out of hand as she didn't expect that someone would pull the emergency brake.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eased-live-crickets-subway-pleads-guilty.html

Dumb shithead doing dumb shit. Yes she needs a treatment program, while wearing a straight jacket.

Latest posts

Back