• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A defenseless dog is recovering in North Carolina after being tortured with a BB gun, WBTV reports.

An unidentified suspect tied the dog, named Brownie, down and shot him about 100 times, then left him in a ditch.

Luckily a good Samaritan saved Brownie from the ditch and brought him to the vet. The vet performed surgery to removed the BBs shot into his eyes and the rest of his body Tuesday.

Through a Facebook post, the good Samaritans Christie Fries and her mom, Janet Lott, were able to reconnect Brownie with his owner.

Editch Pritchard told WBTV that she usually lets her 7-year-old Jack Russell mix run around her tight-knit neighborhood. She said he normally comes back home.

“Someway or another he wandered away from the neighborhood,” said Pritchard.

But about a quarter of a mile away Brownie was in a ditch after the unthinkable happened to him.

Pritchard said she was relieved that he was found, but then she learned that the worst happened to him.

“He said, ‘Edith I don’t think he can see.’ I said well what happened to her eyes?” said Pritchard. According to the vet, Brownie was shot in both eyes.

“I couldn’t believe that anybody could put that many small bullets in a dog,” said Pritchard.
https://cbs2iowa.com/news/nation-world/beloved-dog-shot-100-times-with-bb-gun-at-close-range
1545270348551.png

They have a suspect in custody sounds like it's time for some target practice with a BB gun

Regardless if you live in a small town or whatever, don't let your pets roam free. This is exactly what can and does happen, not to mention wild animal and raptor attacks.

I used to live in one of those places, but I never let my dog roam. My neighbors did and one day I hit one because it ran out in front of my car. Another neighbor's small dog was mauled and killed by two other loose dogs that belonged to the neighbor whose dog I hit. It was a fucking free for all until I went on a crusade and took photos to the animal control officer in the nearby town we were under the jurisdiction of. The neighbor next door confronted me because she saw my son and friend (about 8 yrs old) kicking at her dog. The boys story was that the dog was barking at them and nipping at their heels. I told her that it would be best if she kept the little shit indoors and that way her dog would be safer. I never saw so many dumbasses in one place as I did there. It was also strange because there were two families who named one or more of their children after themselves. Talk about confusing!

Nope.
It is about torture, drawn out suffering

Exactly. Shot gun + rock salt. Wash with vinegar. Repeat.
Post automatically merged:

@Satanica , I live in a rural area and have seen free-range pets get killed off because a neighbor baited rodents with poison. Cats especially can die from this as they eat the dying (poisoned) rodent, and in turn will die a painful death. I had to pull two dead cats out from my shrubs because of second-hand poisoning.

Last edited:
Back