• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A son of a Brooklyn pastor has been charged with sexually abusing a young relative inside the church for years, starting when she was just 9 years old, according to a criminal complaint.

Mathew Gibson, whose father Ben T. Gibson is the head of Progressive Baptist Church in Brownsville, is accused of raping the little girl between 2013 and 2017 when she visited on the weekends, police sources said.

The sickening abuse allegedly began just after the victim’s mother died, according to law-enforcement sources.

For years, the girl, now 14, kept quiet about what was happening — but recently told her brother, who is her legal guardian, sources said. He immediately went to police.

Gibson, 44, was arrested last Thursday around 5:50 p.m. at an East New York homeless shelter at Forbell Street and Conduit Boulevard where he’d been living.

It’s unclear what, if any, role Gibson had at his father’s church. His occupation on police records is listed as “none.”

The teen told police that Gibson would abuse her in various rooms inside the church, police sources said.

Gibson is charged with sexual abuse of a child, incest and child endangerment. He is being held on $10,000 bail with another court date on Tuesday.

Full Article:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/14/brooklyn-pastors-son-accused-of-raping-9-year-old-relative-at-church/

Here's a bit more info...

Matthew Gibson’s daughter reportedly revealed to her sister-in-law, Myia Maples, the extent of the abuse last week. Maples said her husband, the young girl’s older brother, has had full custody of the girl and her twin brother since their mother died nearly seven years ago. Their father, the pastor, is allowed visitation with the twins every other weekend, and they attend his church services.

Maples said that she noticed that something seemed to be wrong with the girl after she arrived home from school last Wednesday. When she inquired, the girl just “blurted out to us” that the pastor sexually assaulted her, Maples said.

The young girl’s twin brother told NBC New York that he was present at the church when the assaults were taking place, but had no idea, and his father would always keep him busy with something else. “He would make me play on the drums, and when it was happening, I wouldn’t be nowhere around.”

“I feel like, in the moment, I let my sister down,” he continued.

Gibson, 44, was arrested on Thursday and charged with criminal sexual abuse and forcible touching of a female victim between the ages of 9 and 14, according to Pix 11.

The girl’s family is reportedly angry and sad – especially because they claim they’ve been to court several times attempting to end the girl’s visitations with her father because he was verbally and physically abusive.

The girl’s grandmother, Josephine Maples, said that the pastor “should rot in hell.”

"How can a father do this?" she said.

Family also assert that the church’s bishop, Ben Gibson, was supposed to be supervising his son’s visits with his children, but failed to do so.

“This is not a church. This is a place of torment,” Maples’ husband said.

The church is currently shut down as a crime scene, and the family plans to lead a demonstration there on Sunday.

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brooklyn-pastor-charged-with-sexually-abusing-his-own-daughter

There'a lots of Pastors usually. A senior pastor (the bishop guy/aka grandpa) then assistant pastors, youth pastors etc....I'm sure the son was one of these. The son aka DADDY was molesting/raping his daughter (UGH) and grandpa kept his grandson busy so his son could rape the girl.
DISGUSTING.

Back