• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Britanny Sheetz.jpg

Brittany Nicole Sheetz of Buffalo Mills has been charged with rape, incest of a minor, corruption of minors, indecent assault of a person less than 16 and selling and furnishing liquor to a minor, according to the Altoona Mirror.

The 24-year-old is accused of forcing the teen to have sex with her in December at her home.

The victim has said that he and some friends were at a relative’s house when Sheetz asked him to come to her room to help her with something, and then she and her boyfriend demanded he drink alcohol or they’d beat him up.

Sheetz and her boyfriend then allegedly removed his clothes. Her boyfriend reportedly held the minor down while Sheetz performed oral sex on him and then sexual intercourse. The victim told them to stop, the Mirror reported, citing the police complaint.

Two witnesses who came into the bedroom pulled Sheetz and her boyfriend off of the minor, according to the Mirror.

One of the witnesses told police during a Jan. 29 interview that he and the other witness heard screaming from the bedroom and went in to discover Sheetz on top of the teen and her boyfriend holding him down.

Sheetz’s boyfriend told police that the rape never happened and Sheetz has reportedly denied all allegations.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... its all about the friction? I guess it doesn't really matter. I have no desire to rape anyone anytime soon.
In a nutshell, yes, though there are other forms of stimulation. Electricity to the prostate, for example, or direct stimulation applied to it.

I'd need to go look up the definition of "indecent assault" in Pennsylvania, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it covered a finger stuck up somebody's ass without their consent.

--Al

ETA: It looks like it could, but I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on daytime TV.

The Pennsylvania criminal code is here. Sexual offenses are coverd in Chapter 31.

--Al

Last edited:
Back