• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566182547397.png

A British holidaymaker was in a critical condition in a French hospital last night after falling from a balcony during a ‘passionate sex session’ in full view of the public.
The 30-year-old and his partner plunged 12ft from the first floor of their holiday rental in the Riviera resort of Le Cannet, north of Cannes, after toppling over railings.
The man was rushed to an intensive care unit at the Pasteur Hospital in Nice, while his partner, who is 28 and Canadian, was ‘hurt but stable’.
It is thought she may have been cushioned by her lover in the fall.

An investigator said last night: ‘The couple were seen making love on the balcony of their holiday rental flat.

'They were becoming very passionate indeed, and suddenly toppled into the street below. Neighbours called the emergency services immediately.’
Police have opened an investigation to establish whether alcohol or drugs may have been involved in the accident on Saturday at 12.30pm.

There was no indication that anybody else might have been involved, said the source. Reports of British tourists dying or being injured from balcony falls have become a depressingly familiar part of the summer holiday season.
The problem is usually in Spanish Costa resorts frequented by groups of young men and women who drink vast quantities of alcohol.

The gross part of this article isn't the public sex. I don't know how many of you have been to Paris, but its nothing like that picture. Its a filthy grimy place. Its the normal dust type dirt that covers everything, but theres also soot all over everything. Even in warm months theres soot blowing around and covering everything. Touching anything leaves you with black hands. And then there's the garbage. I've never seen such a dirty city in terms of trash. It's literally everywhere and no fucks be given.

If you want to thrill seek in Paris you're better off riding the metro than you are putting sensitive bits on public surfaces. The metros are terrifying. Do not stand by the doors on a Paris metro. They dont fully stop when letting people on and off..and to my horror..the doors arent locked when closed. They flung those doors open before we were even at the station and people dangled out of them waiting to hop off.

Last edited:
Pictures?
I'll pass...well, if someone has them maybe a peek.
Post automatically merged:

Right, that is what they are known for.
Where the poutine is routine...

I've never been to Paris, but Mr. Cubby went when he was in the Army, and he said it was nasty too. And he was a man who could ignore a considerable amount of nastiness.
The streets smell of urine, no one wears deodorant, and the prissiness. Paris has a negative effect on me...
tenor.gif

Not what she meant by surprise me, though I bet when she landed on him she stopped screaming deeper. Pretty sure she was still screaming, though.

Last edited:
Back