• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A British couple in their 70s was arrested last week after authorities discovered more than 20 pounds of cocaine in their room aboard a cruise ship, Portuguese police said.

The couple, ages 72 and 70, were detained on “suspicion of drug trafficking narcotics,” Sky News reported. Their names were not immediately released. They were aboard the Cruise and Maritime Voyages’ Marco Polo cruise ship that left from Tilbury, United Kingdom on Nov. 5 with 610 passengers onboard.

The two were arrested when the ship docked in Lisbon on Dec. 4, the BBC reported. The UK National Crime Agency reportedly tipped off Portuguese police.

Authorities discovered 20 to 22 pounds of cocaine “ingeniously concealed” in four suitcases, police said in a statement.

The couple is in police custody and the Judicial Police and British police are investigating the incident.

Cruise and Maritime released a statement saying they were cooperating with officials and the company “does not tolerate any criminal activity or anti-social behavior onboard its ships.”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/briti...-pounds-of-cocaine-found-in-cruise-ship-cabin

Attachments

• marco-polo-Global-Maritime-Group.jpg
    marco-polo-Global-Maritime-Group.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 1,510
How do they know that all that coke wasn't for their own personal use? If i was going to go on a cocaine induced binge I'd need at least 20lbs to maintain for a few weeks. People get all angry and ragey when they run out of Coke.

Did they say where the ship had been? Cocaine IS cheaper if you buy it directly from Colombia and seniors love their deals.

One time I was counting money for cops (they made me) there was seven ... I knew before they touched it that there was ten ... but I just looked at them and said ... yeah ... its all here.

Clint Eastwood just made a movie called The Mule about this kind of thing. They use old people all the time as they are less expecting as having, say 20lbs of coke in the suitcase. Plus judges go easy on them because of their age.

Latest posts

Back