• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

dop

Trusted Member

'Britain's Missing Top Model' only features models with disabilities from around the world - including one from the U.S.. Among the eight lovely ladies who will duke it out onscreen are women without limbs, some who are partially paralyzed and one who is deaf.

U.K. Marie Claire editor Marie O'Riordan, who serves as a judge for "Missing Top Model," says she has high hopes for the show: "I do believe the program could help challenge our attitudes to disability. I want to see the winner shake up the fashion industry. These young women shouldn't be invisible to the fashion world just because they are disabled."

The winner will have a photo spread in British Marie Claire.

Sauce

They are all quite gorgeous, I know stuff like that really puts some poeple off, but personally Id much rarther be with a good looking woman with a missing limb than a bad looking one with all her original pieces.

A few years back I used to have a big crush on this one chick mising a hand, she had this gorgeous face, a rocking body and even the missing hand would give her a lot of personality, she tended to go as a photographer to the same wrestling shows Id go to. Dunno what happend to her, she stoped going.

Back