• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

This semi is hauling chocolate!

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A six-mile backup has been reported along Interstate 24 eastbound in Robertson County after a tractor trailer caught fire.

The fire started around 2 a.m. Thursday and was still burning more than an hour later. All eastbound lanes of I-24 were shut down for several hours.

The driver told fire crews he was heading east on I-24 near Pleasant View when he started hearing popping noises coming from his truck. He pulled over and saw that his truck was on fire. The driver was not injured.

One eastbound lane reopened around 4 a.m.; however, the backups continue.

Because the fire is still burning, crews are bringing in a crane to lift the items out of the truck, which could take hours. They're also bringing in a dumpster.

That...is some hot chocolate.
Post automatically merged:

Mmm, See's chocolate covered seafoam...
No way, their apple pie chocolates are like crack!

Oh, the humanity! Not the chocolate!
mmtGNlg.gif

I haven't seen a disaster like this since a Maple Syrup truck overturned on the Buttermilk Pike.
The great accident in Carbsville.

Last edited:
Back