• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
59xbaq.jpg
No name on the baby & The Penis Brian Bouchard​
DeLAND, Fla. -
Volusia County deputies are searching for a man on Thursday they say abused a 14-month-old so severely it is in the hospital with critical head trauma.

Deputies said they obtained an arrest warrant for Brian Bouchard, 21, after the child was airlifted to Halifax Medical Center with severe head trauma and swelling and bruising to the face on Saturday. The child was later transferred to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando.

Investigators said they aren’t sure exactly what Bouchard did to inflict the injuries, but they said they are certain the injuries couldn’t have occurred from an accidental fall or by dropping the child, as Bouchard said.

The Sheriff’s Office launched the investigation after being called to a home on North Parkway Street near DeLand early Saturday night. When deputies arrived, they were told that the child had fallen and hit his head on the ground.

Bouchard lives with the child’s mother and was caring for the boy at the time, deputies said. The mother was at work when deputies arrived.

After an obtaining a warrant for aggravated child abuse, investigators have been searching for Bouchard and haven't can't find him. Bouchard is described as 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs about 155 pounds. His last known location was on South Ridgewood Avenue in Edgewater on a bicycle.
[...]
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/De...abuse/-/1637132/9765740/-/t50xm5/-/index.html

Oh look 5'7 155lbs he's a little penis. I hope someone hits his ass hard as fuck on his bicycle. That would serve his ass right. Skid mark on the road is what he should be.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001334827663
Asshat's FB page.

Based on the pics in his albums, the little boy may be his--his name is Isaiah Michael Jadiff Mitchel . He has a little girl and another baby boy too. Mom's name is Brittney Dishong.

Mom posted this on FB a couple days ago-
"my name is brittney dishong and my sons name is Isaiah Michael Jadiff Mitchel he is 14 months old, he was severly hurt saturday and had to be air lifted to a childrens hospital where he was rushed into emergency surgery on his brain... i cant explain to much because the investigation is still onhe will survuie going... and i was at work so i do not honestly know what happened..... i am asking if everyone will please pray for my son he has a big sister and a lilttle brother who really need him to get better and come home to them.. his father and i are a complete mess and are just asking for prayers that he will survive.. please pass this along to everyone you know god bless"

Oh yeah, one of the pics in his albums is another mugshot from another arrest.

Babys name is Isaiah

cpym0.jpg

Brian Bouchard's first appearance at the Volusia County Branch Jail Friday to face charges of aggravated child abuse. He was ordered held without bail.​
15s1ok5.jpg
Brian Bouchard​
Deputies: Edgewater man in child abuse case changed story several times
March 30, 2012
An Edgewater construction worker accused of severely abusing a 14-month-old boy appeared before a judge this afternoon and was ordered held without bail.

Brian Bouchard, 21, is charged with aggravated child abuse. He acknowledged the charges read to him by a judge but said nothing else.

Volusia County sheriff's deputies caught Bouchard on Thursday night at 10:30 p.m. during a traffic stop in Edgewater, after being tipped that Bouchard was traveling in the car, authorities said.

He is suspected of physically abusing 14-month-old Isaiah Mitchell, who was found unresponsive with severe bruising and swelling of the face by rescue workers at 6:53 p.m. Saturday at a Parkway Street home near DeLand.

It is not clear how the baby suffered the severe life-threatening injuries as Bouchard changed his story of how Isaiah Mitchell got injured but gave details of injuries the child had.

In one account, Bouchard -- who said he'd drank two beers when the baby was hurt -- said the child fell from an 18-inch-high step and hit his head on a bassinet pad. He then said there was a second fall by the boy. The child then vomited multiple times, the report said.

In another account, Bouchard said he pushed open a bedroom door with his shoulder and did not see Isaiah behind it, and it slammed on the child's back, making him fall facedown on the floor. The child had a large area of bruising on his back and a lump the size of a golf ball on the back of his head, Bouchard told investigators.

In another instance, Bouchard told deputies he scooped up the child by one arm and, as he tried to close a bathroom door, the baby fell from his hold and fell head first into the uncarpeted hallway floor.

After that, the child lost his coordination and was running sideways and was missing things he was trying to reach for, the report states.

And in another explanation, Bouchard said he was running through the house and knocked down the baby when he struck the child in the back of the head with his knee, the report said.

"I hit him hard and he tumbled," Bouchard told investigators.

Bouchard said, "Today I was having a bad day," the report states.

Asked how the baby reacted when he fell, Bouchard told investigators, "He was just like shocked ... astounded. He had a blank look, but his eyes were wide."

Bouchard said he saw the child's eyes roll.

"He looked terrified, like he was just scared," Bouchard states in the report.

Isaiah Mitchell was found unresponsive at a Parkway Street home near DeLand Saturday at 6:53 p.m. He had severe bruising and swelling on his face. [..]

Doctors said the child injuries are not the result of falling from Bocuhard's hand or being hit by a bedroom door. The child had several skull fractures and believe the child was battered with a tremendous amount of force to cause so much bleeding on his brain, investigators said.

The child's mother, Brittany Dishong, 20, was at work at the time of the injuries, deputies said. According to the report, in the more than 2 1/2 hours after Isaiah was hurt, Bouchard called her 10 times, but did not call 9-1-1. Dishong came home and called 9-1-1.

According to the report, Bouchard didn't call 9-1-1 because he feared his probation would be revoked.

from his fb. alot of badboy whining, but he gets told off too.

Brian Bouchard - Yea but last time I started gettin like this I started gettin in serious trouble
18 March at 10:23"

I was pretty disgusted.

Severely beaten DeLand toddler taken off life support, shows signs of improvement
A 1-year-old believed to have been severely beaten in a home near DeLand is showing signs of improvement and is off life support, friends and family said Friday.

Now, fundraisers to help pay medical bills and care for Isaiah Mitchell are being organized, said family friend Peggy Hayman.

"Every day he seems to be getting better. It's amazing," Hayman said.

As part of his recovery, doctors have said Isaiah will have to wear a special helmet to protect his skull, part of which was removed to drain fluids from his brain, Hayman said.

"He's got a long road to recovery but we are just glad to have Isaiah back," Hayman said.

[...]
The child's mother, Brittany Dishong, 20, told investigators the child fell from a doorway and hit his head on the concrete. But doctors said the child was beaten with such tremendous force that he suffered a lot of bleeding in the brain. He had to undergo emergency surgery to drain fluids from his brain.

Volusia deputies arrested Dishong's boyfriend, Brian Bouchard, 21, and charged him with aggravated child abuse. In statements to investigators, Bouchard kept changing his story about what happened to Isaiah, who was alone with Bouchard.

After the child was hurt, Bouchard called Dishong at her restaurant job at least 10 times instead of calling 9-1-1, investigators said. He feared if he called rescue workers his probation would be revoked, his arrest report said. He is being held without bail at the Volusia County Branch Jail.

In an email sent out on behalf of Isaiah, who was still at Arnold Palmer on Friday, his grandmother Jewel Mitchell wrote:

"I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I am working my way off life support.

"I am even playing by moving a little with Mommy and Daddy who are so, so proud of me.

"Thanks for helping me find my way home."

On April 15, a Poker Run and benefit party will be held at JJ Fins, formerly Pub 44, at 1889 State Road 44 in New Smyrna Beach. The run starts at the Cabbage Patch, then continues to Foxhead Lounge in Osteen, the American Legion Post and No Name Saloon in Edgewater, Merks Bar and Grill in New Smyrna Beach and will end at JJ Fins, Hayman said.

The benefit party will kick off with bands at JJ Fins at 1 p.m. where an all-you-can-eat buffet will be served and raffles will be held, Hayman said.

Donations can also be made to the Isaiah Mitchell Donation Foundation at any Wells Fargo Bank, said Sarah Johnson, an employee of the bank's branch in Edgewater.

[....]
http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...-life-support-shows-signs-of-improvement.html

Three totally divergent stories. Three outcomes. And one lousy excuse not to call 911. If the child was vomiting, grasping wildly at things but missing them, weaving as he walked, looking terrified -- he needed help quickly. Calling for emergency care alone should not result in probation violation. No, it's the making up excuses, lying, and abusing that will do that for you, you schmo.

The child's mother, Brittany Dishong, 20, told investigators the child fell from a doorway and hit his head on the concrete. But doctors said the child was beaten with such tremendous force that he suffered a lot of bleeding in the brain. He had to undergo emergency surgery to drain fluids from his brain.

was the mom charged too?

was the mom charged too?

I really fucking like you coz I was just about to ask the same damn thing! This bitch covering up for this stupid fuckwad and her ass need to be in jail right along with his worthless ass. Scuzzy ass bitch just need to go fall onto some concrete her damnself! But let it be off a bridge or a highway overpass.

was the mom charged too?

I really fucking like you coz I was just about to ask the same damn thing! This bitch covering up for this stupid fuckwad and her ass need to be in jail right along with his worthless ass. Scuzzy ass bitch just need to go fall onto some concrete her damnself! But let it be off a bridge or a highway overpass.

The child's mother, Brittany Dishong, 20, was at work at the time of the injuries, deputies said. According to the report, in the more than 2 1/2 hours after Isaiah was hurt, Bouchard called her 10 times, but did not call 9-1-1. Dishong came home and called 9-1-1.
From what I gather she was working and as soon as she could get home took baby to hospital

The only reason I ask was the mother charged was becoz I mean come on you don't have to be a genius to know that injuries like this baby had were not caused by falling from a doorway onto concrete. Maybe if he fell 4 or 5 feet sure but not just a trip and fall.
It sounded like she was covering up for this shit stain and that just aint cool. Her baby was beaten and it wasnt an accident and denial won't change that fact either. I hope she wises up and lays off the dick for awhile. Her time should be spent trying to heal her child mentally and physically and definitely not trying to find another bed warmer.

Last edited:
I'm so glad this little guy is off of life support.

Blunt force trauma to the head (or the "mom's penis special" as it should be known around here!) the outcome is usually pretty bleak.

I hope that mom is up for the challenge of the long road of recovery her little boy has ahead of him.

i am the mother!!!!!

was the mom charged too?

i find it funny none of u know me and yet im being judged right here... first of all i told them what i was told happened... it has been proven otherwise i never said i know thats what happend.. the only person i am defending is my son!! have ne of you been put in this situation??? i have a son with this man but that wasnt the one he hurt... i have 3 children who are my world and would never harm them or allow any one else to do so if i can prevent it.. but unfortunately i was a work the time all this happend and i was told it wasnt as bad as it was which is y i drove home before calling 911 but yea i ran a few red lights and did a lot of speeding to get to my child... i personally called 911 because i actually care what happens to my son!!! oh n btw he is home healthy and happy as can be... word of advice before u completely start to judge me remember that ur getting ur info from the media who love to twist shit.. i have blamed myself enough for not being able to to be there to protect my son i really dont need ne one else blaming me as well!!!... -brittney

Glad the baby is okay.

i have 3 children who are my world and would never harm them or allow any one else to do so if i can prevent it.

So obviously you're done with Brian, right?

i find it funny none of u know me and yet im being judged right here... first of all i told them what i was told happened... it has been proven otherwise i never said i know thats what happend.. the only person i am defending is my son!! have ne of you been put in this situation??? i have a son with this man but that wasnt the one he hurt... i have 3 children who are my world and would never harm them or allow any one else to do so if i can prevent it.. but unfortunately i was a work the time all this happend and i was told it wasnt as bad as it was which is y i drove home before calling 911 but yea i ran a few red lights and did a lot of speeding to get to my child... i personally called 911 because i actually care what happens to my son!!! oh n btw he is home healthy and happy as can be... word of advice before u completely start to judge me remember that ur getting ur info from the media who love to twist shit.. i have blamed myself enough for not being able to to be there to protect my son i really dont need ne one else blaming me as well!!!... -brittney

Actually if you look a but closer 1 person asked if you were charged
I answered right away that you were at work and took him when you got home
From what I gather she was working and as soon as she could get home took baby to hospital
So dont jump on people b/c 1 person asked a question you dont like

As long as you are done with Douche-ard and taking care of your children, who cares what we think? But know this, we also care for your children.

but unfortunately i was a work the time all this happend and i was told it wasnt as bad as it was which is y i drove home before calling 911... i personally called 911 because i actually care what happens to my son!!!

my apologies, it sounds like you were taken completely by surprise and had no idea that Brian was the kind of person who would beat your kids. he must have just snapped that day.

the news article says Brian called you 10 times after Isaiah was hurt. is that true? what was he calling about?

Wow! Isaiah made a miraculous recovery, didn't he? I mean from life support in April to home with you May 9th. That's an awesome recovery; blunt force trauma to a baby's head usually needs more intervention. And he's happy and healthy? Gee, your baby boy must have a head as tough as a coconut, no swelling or neurological damage, right? His optic nerves weren't damaged and I'm sure his little brain wasn't hurt a bit from being bounced around inside his skull! It warms my heart to know that your dick du jour didn't hurt the baby you had with him.

I'm just tickled to death for you. Your wonderful taste in men guarantees you and your kids will have an exciting and eventful life! I can just see you in a few years, wearing a tube top and hanging out your trailer door hollering at the cops, "Lock him up! Lock that sumbitch up!"

when u get put in my shoes then u have the right to open ur mouth til then go fuck urself... my son is a gift from god and i dont give shit what u say... for urs and everyone elses information my son suffered 3 strokes and mutiple other problems but for a baby that was expected to die he made an amazing recovery.. i hate the mother fucker that hurt my kid.. and it wouldnt have been n e better if it would have been either of my other two.. do you know what its like to support a family of 5 by urself?? i doubt it and at 20 years old i was doing a pretty damn good job.. he had never showed ne signs of anger toward me or my children before and i dont care what happened he is still guilty for harming my baby.. judge me all u want but remember hun when ur point a finger at someone theres always 3 more pointing back at u... im sure ur not an angle or a saint so stop acting like ur shit dont stink and grow up... instead of having a stick up ur damn ass y cant u just be relieved to hear that a little boy who was severly ingured and was fighting for his life is doing great under the circumstance... wow people amaze me... read up a little more... because ur blindly pulling shit out of ur ass... and as for basically calling me trailor trash hun im very far from it.. i dont know y im even wasting my time with ur dumb ass!!

when u get put in my shoes then u have the right to open ur mouth til then go fuck urself... my son is a gift from god and i dont give shit what u say... for urs and everyone elses information my son suffered 3 strokes and mutiple other problems but for a baby that was expected to die he made an amazing recovery.. i hate the mother fucker that hurt my kid.. and it wouldnt have been n e better if it would have been either of my other two.. do you know what its like to support a family of 5 by urself?? i doubt it and at 20 years old i was doing a pretty damn good job.. he had never showed ne signs of anger toward me or my children before and i dont care what happened he is still guilty for harming my baby.. judge me all u want but remember hun when ur point a finger at someone theres always 3 more pointing back at u... im sure ur not an angle or a saint so stop acting like ur shit dont stink and grow up... instead of having a stick up ur damn ass y cant u just be relieved to hear that a little boy who was severly ingured and was fighting for his life is doing great under the circumstance... wow people amaze me... read up a little more... because ur blindly pulling shit out of ur ass... and as for basically calling me trailor trash hun im very far from it.. i dont know y im even wasting my time with ur dumb ass!!

[MENTION=8091]isaiahmitchellsmommy[/MENTION] Why such hostility? From what I read no one accused you of anything....someone asked a question and another person responded that you were at work. We read about women all the time who defend the men that hurt their baby's, take them back, and lie for them. So yeah when a tragedy like this first happens one of the first things we want to know is if the mom was involved. It isn't that we are trying to bash you, it is just statistics show the majority aren't like you.

I am glad you came on here to give your side of the story, but you really shouldn't come off so harsh on people like that. We are a site for victims, now that we know you are a victim also, you will be treated with respect as long as you treat others with respect. I am really glad Isaiah is doing so well, he is very lucky, as you are. I am also very glad that you are away from the asshole who hurt your son, and not defending him like so many others do. Please keep us updated on what happens to asshat Brian and also on how Isaiah is doing!

It's obvious [MENTION=8091]isaiahmitchellsmommy[/MENTION] has alot of anger left over. No shit, right? I'd be angry, too.
But, isaiahmitchellsmommy, I SWEAR we aren't trying to be nasty to YOU, just Douche-ard. We really do care about Isaiah.

So when you come back and put a shit load of nothing in a blurb that doesnt make sense its just stupid
Learn to spell english and not use ebonics and idiotic spellings then come back and repost something fucking readable

Last edited:
Obtuse-that IS an angle isn't it?

[MENTION=1346]Whisper[/MENTION], you know I love you and your kitties, right? I think you mean ebonics, bubonic is the plague, isn't it. You're just so damn cute when you're mad.

Obtuse-that IS an angle isn't it?

[MENTION=1346]Whisper[/MENTION], you know I love you and your kitties, right? I think you mean ebonics, bubonic is the plague, isn't it. You're just so damn cute when you're mad.

I had that and it autocorrected I know its the plague lol
Im on moms cell

Back