• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

hi my name is Tabitha I am brains little sister. The person responsible for this crime still walks free his mom. she hurt that baby put him down for a nap and the second my brother got home she quickly left for work the baby got up and he fell and hit his head on accident my brothers son (only a few months old) started crying my brother went to run to him at the same time the other baby came walking out his room and my brother ran into him. immediately called the mom who begged him not to call 911 and when she came home convinced my brother its all his fault he this hes that and told him to go shes calling the cops so yea he ran and immedietly called me I talked him into turning himself in and like a man he didn't snitch on the mom he took the fall even though she had 15 dcf cases against her. btw that baby is alive and well and a normal happy healthy little boy and my brothers son is now 6. and when I finally got to see him after all this my nephew was 3 and his mom told him his dad was dead, so all yall haters know the facts first the monster still walks free

hi my name is Tabitha I am brains little sister. The person responsible for this crime still walks free his mom. she hurt that baby put him down for a nap and the second my brother got home she quickly left for work the baby got up and he fell and hit his head on accident my brothers son (only a few months old) started crying my brother went to run to him at the same time the other baby came walking out his room and my brother ran into him. immediately called the mom who begged him not to call 911 and when she came home convinced my brother its all his fault he this hes that and told him to go shes calling the cops so yea he ran and immedietly called me I talked him into turning himself in and like a man he didn't snitch on the mom he took the fall even though she had 15 dcf cases against her. btw that baby is alive and well and a normal happy healthy little boy and my brothers son is now 6. and when I finally got to see him after all this my nephew was 3 and his mom told him his dad was dead, so all yall haters know the facts first the monster still walks free
What "facts" are you talking about? The fact that the baby's mom and dad (your brother) are stupid pieces of shit? Well, we fucking knew that, or are you referring to what your brother said happened to the baby? The reason I ask, is that about 7 years ago a person claiming to be the mother, Brittney (aka @isaiahmitchellsmommy ), came in here (1st page, around May 2012) and gave her "facts", all pointing to your brother. The thing is, both your "facts" and her "facts" support two undeniable truths. That both sets of family are nothing, but trash, and going by both your grammar and her's, are barely literate, as well.

What "facts" are you talking about? The fact that the baby's mom and dad (your brother) are stupid pieces of shit? Well, we fucking knew that, or are you referring to what your brother said happened to the baby? The reason I ask, is that about 7 years ago a person claiming to be the mother, Brittney (aka @isaiahmitchellsmommy ), came in here (1st page, around May 2012) and gave her "facts", all pointing to your brother. The thing is, both your "facts" and her "facts" support two undeniable truths. That both sets of family are nothing, but trash, and going by both your grammar and her's, are barely literate, as well.
Well done darlin.
7+years later and she’s old enough to use a computer.
Her handle is deadinside....
That says it all. I legit feel bad for her.
Post automatically merged:

Well done darlin.
7+years later and she’s old enough to use a computer.
Her handle is deadinside....
That says it all. I legit feel bad for her.
She’s back!!!! Just made my year!!!:happy:

Last edited:
Let me just set the record straight coming from the mouth that was in the mix of it all. Years later and it’s still being talked about? Stop giving these scumbags the spotlight. 1 Tabitha you where a CHILD when this happened. Your brother DID NOT call you! Both of them are at fault. Brittney and Brian. Let’s start with Brittney, she first slept with Brian while he was married. She knew he had a drinking problem and even helped his wife get out of the house while he was beating on her just so she could then sleep with him. She then got pregnant. Knowing he was abusive and had a drinking problem. So she knows he has a drinking problem and also knows that he is violent. Brian is famous for lying about anything and everything and when he drinking he doesn’t know what story to tell. Unfortunately both parents in this situation are scum. And both have been raised by scum. Can’t trust a thing that comes out of any of their mouths. Brian ran because he knew what he did. Other wise he would have said. He also told me at one time before he got arrested that he could have done it. That he was angry about his upcoming divorce but wasn’t positive. Both of them should have had their baby makers taken from them at birth.

Let me just set the record straight
Most of the time when somebody shows up to revive one of these long-dead threads it's so they can lambaste us for daring to dig up their person's past history and make a whole web site dedicated to smearing them. You, Sir or Ma'am, are a breath of fresh air. And I appreciate that.

Later, I may ask you for more detail. We are jonesing for facts and objective truth, and sooner or later that jones must be fed. For now, though, let me bid you welcome and invite you to take a walking tour of the site.

--Al

The adults are trash boxes and if the person commenting was really a child at the time nothing is going to change what they believe.

I would not come here trying to set us straight or look for sympathy it is reserved for the victims not desperate pusses or fuck boys.

Tabitha, I’m sorry that I never read this story when it occurred, but obviously there is no way to possibly dissect what truly happened at this point. You’d think with a name like Brains your bro would have done a better job the first go around.

Back