• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Death row inmate Brett Pensinger, 56, who murdered 5-month-old Michelle Melander in San Bernardino County in 1981, died of natural causes Thursday, May 2, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation announced.

Pensinger, who at the time of the crime was a 19-year-old Orange County resident, abducted Michelle and her brother after drinking with their parents in a Parker, Arizona, bar. The brother, Michael, was dropped off and unharmed, but Michelle was found mutilated. Pensinger was sentenced to death in 1982.

Since 1978, when California reinstated capital punishment, 80 condemned inmates have died from natural causes, 26 have committed suicide, 15 have been executed and 11 have died from other causes, the CDCR said.

I had never hear of this case so I dug for info. Here's a bit of that.
May he rot in hell for all time.

Michelle's body was discovered six days later on August 10, 1981, in the Black Meadows Landing dump in California, some nine miles from where Michael, Jr., was found. The body had many injuries, including a crushing injury to the skull which definitely occurred before death. Depending on the type of brain injury suffered, the child could have lived from two to twenty minutes, but no more.
There was also a bruise above and to the left of the left eye, caused by pressure from a smooth surface, which occurred while there was good circulation of blood. The collarbone was fractured in two places, and three front left ribs were broken and pressed in so that they seriously jeopardized breathing and probably punctured the lungs. A single crushing blow probably caused these injuries, and they happened when the child was alive and had good circulation, before she went into shock. The pathologist had no basis for determining whether the head or the rib injuries came first. Associated [52 Cal. 3d 1232] with the rib injury was a bruise involving scraping and tearing of the skin from the left nipple to the left armpit; this also occurred before death.
The left upper arm was fractured near the elbow and nearby there was a bruise. These injuries could have been caused by impact from a blunt object, or by holding the child by the arm and twisting the arm while flinging the body down. They happened before death and before the child went into shock. In addition, there were many small, irregular scrapes, bruises and tearing of the skin along the left outer forearm, inflicted while there was good circulation and blood pressure, before shock. There was also a large bruise on the left thigh which occurred before death.
These were the injuries which occurred before death. There was considerable further injury which may or may not have occurred after death. Seven right back ribs and six back left ribs were broken and pressed in. This injury happened at one blow. There was a long incision from the ribs to the groin on a slightly leftward diagonal. It appeared that the uterus had been removed through this opening. There were two small incisions over the left groin. There was an oval incision between the legs; the vagina and anus had been removed. It was impossible to determ
ine conclusively whether there had been any sexual assault.

I wish his sorry ass lived to be old with ailments that crippled him but not fatal and during his execution it was botched and took a second batch and took 2 or 3 hours while he was conscious the entire fucking time .. I would watch the entire time and feel no guilt .. ask the universe for forgiveness as I thanked it for some justice and walked out with my conscious clean and clear..

Last edited:
Holy shit so he raped the baby, beat it to death, and then cut out its sex organs to prevent authorities from being able to find evidence of the rape!???

I'm glad you said it bc I don't think I could have typed that kinda shit without wanting to barf. Reading it was bad enough. This poor baby. Fuck him. It's a pity he died of natural causes and not a good and proper beatdown.

Back