• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 48-year-old Missouri man admitted to having sex with an 8-year-old girl and forcing her to eat methamphetamine, police told KTVI.

Detective Betsey Schulze, a police spokeswoman, said the incident happened at a hotel on Jan. 1.

The suspect, Brett Pendleton, rented a room at the American Inn on East Fifth Street. The man had the child with him, according to KTVI.

Investigators said the child’s mother came to the motel room on the evening of Jan. 1. The child told the mother that Pendleton had hurt her. The relationship between the child’s mother and the suspect is unclear.

According to police, the child said the suspect forced her to participate in several different types of sexual acts. The child also said the suspect made her eat methamphetamine, smoke marijuana, and smoke cigarettes.

The mother took the child to a local hospital and filed a police report.

Pendleton apparently left the hotel but was taken into custody after a traffic stop.

Pendleton admitted to giving the child methamphetamine by rolling it in toilet paper and then feeding it to her. He also confessed to having sexual contact with the girl, according to police.

Pendleton was charged with one count of statutory sodomy or attempted statutory sodomy deviate sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 12.
http://wreg.com/2018/01/03/missouri-man-admits-to-having-sex-with-8-year-old-feeding-her-meth/
brett-pendleton-cwd-820x430.jpg

Sitzes said the girl was a relative of Pendleton who had permission from her mother to visit with him. He took the girl at first to his girlfriend’s home in Union, then left for the motel. Sitzes said the girl had been in contact with her mother through text messages, but when the communication stopped the mother grew worried and went to find the girl. She found Pendleton’s vehicle outside the motel and went to the door.

The girl motioned to her mother to go into the bathroom to talk privately, police say. The girl then showed her body to her mother and said she was afraid Pendleton had hurt her, police say. She told her mother that Pendleton had made her engage in sexual acts and made her eat methamphetamine, smoke marijuana and smoke cigarettes. Police say Pendleton rolled the methamphetamine in toilet paper and fed it to the girl.

“As you can imagine an 8-year-old on meth, not a sight you see every day,” Sitzes said. “She was very fidgety, very amped up.”

Pendleton had been alone with the girl about six or eight hours, police say.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_382158d9-3656-58fa-9bbd-876540fe01c7.html

A 48-year-old Missouri man admitted to having sex with an 8-year-old girl and forcing her to eat methamphetamine,

:eek:

Poor kid ... I hope they don't go to hard on the mom about this, not that I think she is worth a damn, because I don't, but her daughter obviously does because she told her Mom at all.

Damn lith. I been agreeing with you a lil too much lately. Where is the troll?????

Weed, cigarette's, meth rolled in toilet paper, and an 8yr old girl. What a way to ring in the new year.

And thanks cubby for correcting the article. You don't have sex with an 8yr old, you rape them. If it had been reverse sexes I'm sure the article would have cited that they had a "sex romp".

Where is the troll?????

Right here ... multiple personality and bat shit crazy and all.
[doublepost=1515096395,1515096208][/doublepost]
I'll bet you a nickel that that piece of shit, homeless looking, mangy guy is her dad,

Nickle is the dogs name, I throw him on the table all the time ... blah blah blah ... I would bet my dog.

I really hope he isn't / is her Dad ... I was thinking uncle, but you might be right.

still ... poor kid.

Poor kid ... I hope they don't go to hard on the mom about this, not that I think she is worth a damn, because I don't, but her daughter obviously does because she told her Mom at all.
I didnt allow her to be around him court did
Post automatically merged:

Its gotta be the father.
Nobody would allow that fool anywhere near her child if it wasnt.
It was her father court allowed him visits no me

I didnt allow her to be around him court did
I wouldn't be too surprised to learn that the court didn't so much allow it as demand it under threat of imprisonment. I am glad your daughter was able to talk to you about it.

I looked him up on the Missouri DoC web site and saw he's back in prison for violating parole on his earlier methamphetamine charges. When is he going on trial for these charges?

--Al

Also, why the FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK were there no charges related to the drugs or forcing the poor kid to injest them?
This clown was on parole for manufacturing or possessing some controlled substance -- no doubt meth. He violated his parole, and that got him sent back to prison. He's not going anywhere for 11 years, which gives the state a chance to put together an iron-tight case against him for what he did to the little girl.

--Al

Back