• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The controversial arrest of a suburban Atlanta woman drew an activist group to hold a news conference Tuesday.

Video shows the woman being thrown to the ground with her pants falling down, after she resisted arrest and dropped a baby she was holding.

At the news conference Tuesday, activists with the nonprofit New Order National Human Rights Organization admitted that the young mother could have done things differently. They also said the arresting officer could have done things differently. Right now, they just want changes.

Police said the officer acted appropriately.

The incident report said 21-year-old Breonna Bell called police to open her locked car. Upon arrival, the responding police officer learned she had two warrants for her arrest for violations of probation.

The officer went to arrest Bell, who had her 7-month-old child in her arms, but said she resisted. The officer said he first told Bell to give the child to her aunt, who was sitting in the car, but Bell refused.

Police said Bell had the baby in her left arm as the officer held onto her right arm.

"She sits down in the vehicle, actually drops the baby,” said Capt. Ken Malcom with Covington Police. “Fortunately, the baby landed on her bottom and was not injured."

Later, Bell’s pants came down, exposing her from the waist down as the officer threw her to the ground while trying to arrest her.

Bell now faces charges of obstruction and cruelty to children.

She's lucky to be alive because there was another lady in Texas that resited arrest and the cop flat out unloaded his gun on her.
She nailed him in the nuts with his stun gun .. it was a males natural response :penguin:
Post automatically merged:

Come on @Keepalowprofile .. I couldn’t resist ;)

Last edited:
There is absolutely no point in resisting and, obviously, only makes things worse for you. I really don't know what they think will be gained. Plus, you risk becoming the poster child for some sketchy "civil rights" group.

Apparently she did eventually hand the baby to the auntie and as SHE PASSED THE CHILD .. SHE DROPPED THE CHILD .. then and ONLY then did the cop start to arrest her..
The story headline in the news article makes it sound like she dropped the baby while the cop was trying to arrest her.
The officer went to arrest Bell, who had her 7-month-old child in her arms, but said she resisted. The officer said he first told Bell to give the child to her aunt, who was sitting in the car, but Bell refused.

Police said Bell had the baby in her left arm as the officer held onto her right arm.

"She sits down in the vehicle, actually drops the baby,” said Capt. Ken Malcom with Covington Police. “Fortunately, the baby landed on her bottom and was not injured."

Naked from the waist down you say? I'd pay good money not to see that.

What is with this trend of not wearing undergarments? Is it so hard to get up and put on underwear before you put on your clothes?
This could have been handled differently, she could have acted like an adult, and she could have gotten "dressed" before she came out in public.
I go commando every day. Only time I wear panny draws is when I plan to get laid.

ETA: That's not very often :shifty:

@Sue sue

Captain Malcom said based on the officer’s bodycam footage, she was given clear instructions but wouldn’t comply with the officer’s commands.

“The officer was attempting to get her to release the child to an aunt sitting in the car, but she did not want to do that,” Captain Malcom added.

Police said Bell had a 7-month-old baby in her left arm as the officer held onto her right arm.

“She sits down in the vehicle and actually drops the baby and fortunately the baby landed on her bottom and was not injured,” Malcom said. But some people feel this could have been handled differently.

“That wasn’t even professional, that was brutality,” said Dennis, “She was screaming, she was screaming…it sounded like a horror movie. Everybody needs to see that, it could’ve been them. If it were my sister or something, it would have been ugly.”

Bell now faces charges for obstruction and cruelty to children.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/outrage-...cle_e0167134-75c1-11e9-b0fb-570775dff28c.html

The incident report said 21-year-old Breonna Bell called police to open her locked car. Upon arrival, the responding police officer learned she had two warrants for her arrest for violations of probation.
*************************************************************************************************************
This is why her actions make no sense! She called the cops, no one else, she did. She had to have known she had warrants. Did she figure they would just randomly unlock a vehicle? With out checking who she was?
Then, she attempts to leave.
Adulting sucks sometimes, but once you have dropped 2 or 3 babies, you should know how to act like an adult.
Grandpa, waited until, she was in the police car before he ventured out LOL that is very telling.

The cops here won’t even open car doors for you unless you have a baby inside. And don’t bother lying and say you do bc it’s dark and you figure they won’t be able to tell. Then you’ll have to feign surprise and say you totally forgot you dropped off the baby at the sitters. They will not find you charming.

Back