• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Brenda Windmon, 39, of Iowa City, was charged with child endangerment-bodily injury after an alleged dispute with her daughter. She faces up tp5 years in prison for what happened next.

Police say her 4 year old daughter witnessed the altercation between Brenda and her 15 year old daughter, where Brenda hit the older child with an iron causing injuries to her back,wrist, head and neck.

Police say Windmon lied about the whereabouts of the 4 year old, and that there was drug paraphernalia in the house.

I have teen-age daughters, and they can get quite sassy, but I don't think I'd start chucking small appliances at them, but that's just me.

http://tinyurl.com/2lfl6q

Once, when I was a teen, I was having one of my I-Hate-My-Parents moods. My mom had just gotten back from the grocery store and had asked me to come inside to help her put them up. Being a teen who wanted to stay out hanging with his friends, I begrudgingly went inside and began putting groceries up....and slamming them on to the shelves in an act of childish defiance.

My mom asked me to stop, which I didn't, and she started getting aggravated (a feeling I now know all to well) and then asked me what my problem is. I don't remember what I said, but I am sure it was a smartass, sarcastic comment. I know, how uncharacteristic.

Whatever it was, pissed my mom off so bad, she threw a whole white onion at me from across the room. It hit with the force of an angry God, directly on the side of my head. The onion exploded into many pieces. Me, still trying to be defiant, continued putting up groceries like nothing had happened.

The problem was that an entire ring of the onion had looped itself around my ear and was just hanging there like a giant, white hoop earring.

My mother started howling with laughter. She was laughing so hard, she was crying. There I was, trying to be a pissed off badass, knowing just how ridiculous I must have looked with bits of onion in my hair and an onion ring hanging off of my ear. Knowing what I must have looked liked, coupled with my moms famously infective laughter...well it wasn't long before we were both laughing. It was a story we would tell for man years after. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, no reason for telling it, aside from that I usually do at any given opportunity.

Glad it wasn't an iron, though.

that's a good one-

your mum has a helluva arm and a good eye!

hard to be cool with a vegetable hanging from your pinna.

Genuinely hilarious.

I am ashamed to say, I was the one getting physical with my mom. I wouldnt beat her, but I left bruises on her wrists when I grabbed her and slammed her up against walls.

I was awful. Ashamed of it, but awful. She was single, worked three jobs, so I got away with all kinds of shit.

I was fighting my stepdad once, a few years later when she finally got married, and he had kicked me downstairs, and when I ran back upstairs, we were getting into it so bad, he grabbed a kitchen knife, and began to slash at my back, because I was on top of him. There was blood spittle all over the place, and I remember my poor mom just screaming to me: "I loooove yoooou I loooove yooou!"

It was odd. It was a desperate thing to say then. But it worked. I started crying, and ran out, and its a good thing. I had slashes all across my back, his head was bleeding bad, we were fucked up, and someone was going to die. And that wasnt the worst of it, by a stretch.

I have two little girls. And I promise you all...I hope karma is not a real thing. Or I wont live past their teen years. I will die of a heart attack.

i too await the touch of karma.

i was the kid running away from mum, knockin chairs down behind me to slow
her down, stepping on her fingers as she tried to catch a leg as i fled up the stairs.

didnt matter-my da always laid on the strap once i was hungry enough to come home.

good times.

I just want you to know: I am a taintfutcha fan.

Are you a woman, so I can feel ok with this, or are you a dude, because if youre a dude, I'll feel pretty low for advertising this.

taint is a female, she says. I like the fact that there are days when she is lucid, and her posts show an actual good sense of humor and intelligence, and then the days in which she just got back from throwing cats at kids and I am left going.. oO

crazycatladyla9.jpg

lol, just bustin' your balls, taint. If I didn't like ya', I would just ignore you. ;)

i am the proud owner and purveyor of a vagina.

thank you for your kind words, dear gents.

one can survive everything, nowadays, except death, and live down everything except a good reputation.
oscar wilde

i am the proud owner and purveyor of a vagina.

thank you for your kind words, dear gents.

one can survive everything, nowadays, except death, and live down everything except a good reputation.
oscar wilde

Fucking Oscar Wilde. On our little forum. I just can't get over this shit.

You still haven't told us what the afterlife is like!

Fucking Oscar Wilde. On our little forum. I just can't get over this shit.

You still haven't told us what the afterlife is like!

smells a bit like frangipani and butt butter

does hearing wilde bring back your days as a rent boy?

Back