• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been caught smearing her neighbors' dogs' feces on their doorknob after the animals defecated on her front yard lawn.

Brenda Mullins, 58, was filmed on her neighbor Michael Smith's home surveillance cameras in Detroit, Michigan, walking up to his front door with his chihuahuas' mess in a plastic bag and smearing it on his door knob on Saturday.

She said it was the last straw after having to put up with her neighbors' dogs messing her lawn.

When interviewed about her drastic reaction, Mullins defended it.

'I picked it up and went and put it on her doorknob.

'You didn’t want to clean it up here. You will clean it up there.'

She said she had watched the animals relieve themselves in her yard several times.

'I had to do what I had to do. I didn’t want to be a vigilante, but I had to do what I had to do.

'I feel like I took it a little further than I wanted to, but what was I supposed to do? I got to prove a point too,' she added.

Smith and his girlfriend Joy Edwards were horrified when they went outside on Saturday and noticed what had been left for them.

'I just don’t understand who could do that. That’s disgusting,' Edwards said.

It was only when they watched back their surveillance footage that they learned who was to blame.

'You think she would know better than to do something like this.

'If my dog pooped in her yard. I’m sorry, but it wasn’t that big of a deal for you to come to my home,' Edwards said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6176709/Woman-smears-dog-feces-neighbors-door-knob.html

Video at Link w interview.

They don't have a fenced backyard? I can't think of any other reason they're letting them just do their business wherever. I kinda doubt talking to them would've done a damned thing. If you let your dogs do that in the first place, you don't care about anyone else or their property. If, for some reason, your dog has to do his/her business in the front yard then leash them and do it properly, take them for a walk, etc.

I miss the days of flaming paper bags of dog doots and a doorbell ringin'.
Good times.

Latest posts

Back