• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Sean Griffin, 40, and Leah Twichell, 32, were arrested after deputies discovered seven children living in squalid, cramped conditions.

The parents initially caught the attention of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office on Saturday after a man claimed he picked up a small child who nearly ran in front of him as he drove along U.S. 27.

The deputy located the home and spoke with the breeders.

They said they believed the child escaped through a hole above their wall-mounted AC unit. The deputy told them they needed to board up the hole, then left.

The next day, he arrived again with a representative of the Department of Children and Families. They reportedly found the hole was still open with nothing to prevent a second escape.

Their also discovered that seven children and four adults were living in the small, filthy residence, and that in one case a child was living with an adult roommate who had an active warrant for violating parole on a drug charge.

The children were taken into custody by the Florida Department of Children and Families.

Definitely a cootie man. And I bet if he smiled, he'd look like he ate corn on the cob through a picket fence. With a little brown staining thrown in.

I have to say I'm disappointed by the lack of reported urine, feces and cockroaches in their humble abode. But I love the word "squalid"! :)
Ooohhhh, you know it was there. There is always a turd on the living room floor.

The father is already out of jail & posting on his FB

There are tons of pictures of the kids.

It is possible they are just poor and overwhelmed.

He loves his dirty foot woman

Oh, my. The latest picture on his facebook has him in his Denny's hat, apron and beard net. I certainly wouldn't want to eat at that Denny's.

Leah Marie Twichell is feeling blessed.
May 5 at 3:54 PM ·

It has been a hell of a year but I have made it and am so blessed to have my family... may 19 will mark 1 year since this whole mess with dcf and being arrested for b.s. and tommrow Mark's our last dcf visit
1f642.png
:) I am so blessed on how far I have come on my friends and family who were there for me and know I'm a damn good momma finally come may 12 my last dcf case will be closed and we all can move on soon I'll be done with this pti deal and I'll be off and hopefully get approved to get back into my scouting just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was here for me yall know who u are I shouldnt have to tag anyone everyone who took my children in everyone who helped me get all the cosmetic stuff done and fixed in my house ... thank you everyone I have a great villiage behind me and my kids I love you all!!
Hopefully the village continues to support and monitor these parents to keep the children safe.

If the CPS charges were all BS as she says, why’d she need to come so far or have family and friends help repair their ramshackled abode?

Also what good is an air conditioner doing if there’s a hole in wall big enough for a kid to crawl out of?

Last edited:
Back