• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Brittany White cried as charges of child neglect were read aloud in video court Monday.

The 29-year-old Anderson woman then asked if she could be released from the Madison County Jail on her own recognizance.

“I’m six and a half months pregnant and I’m really sick,” White said under oath.

White, who was initially listed as homeless on court records, is charged with three counts of Level 5 felony neglect of a dependent resulting in bodily injury, three counts of Level 6 felony battery on a person less than 14 years old and Level 6 felony neglect of a dependent.

Anderson police were notified three children under the age of 5 were found alone in a room at the Motel 6 by the front desk clerk according to an affidavit of probable cause by Eric Holtzleiter of the Anderson Police Department.

Officers said the ages of the children were 5, 2 and 1 year, according to the affidavit.

The clerk told police a customer came in to tell her there were children near a window on the second story of the motel. When she went to look, she found a two-year-old “almost leaning out the window,” according to the affidavit.

Startled, the woman went to the room and asked the children if their parents were there, according to the affidavit. Realizing there was no adult in the room, she closed the window.

She told the police one of the children, later identified as a 1-year-old by investigators, had noticeable facial bruising and the child’s diaper was full, according to the affidavit.

The clerk showed officers the window the 2-year-old was allegedly leaning out of and told them the only way the child could have been positioned there was if the toddler was on its knees on the window ledge, according to the affidavit.

All three children had extensive bruising and complained of hunger, according to the affidavit.

During a forensic interview at Kids Talk child advocacy center, the 5-year-old could not remember how she got the bruise on her face, but later said her father hits her, according to the affidavit. She used a punching motion when describing how she was hit in the arm, stomach and chest area.

When questioned about the bruising on her siblings, the 5-year-old said she doesn’t like talking about mommy and is worried her mom and dad will get in trouble, according to the affidavit. She went on to describe alleged punishments that involved biting soap, eating crayons and paper.

She said sometimes she gets “whoopins, the corner, hit with toys a dozen times and a belt,” according to the affidavit. When asked specifically who hits her with a belt she said, “my dad of course.”

Police documented bruising along the right side of the 5-year-old’s face with discoloration appearing in her ear, right temple, lower right jaw and bruising on her legs, according to the affidavit.

The 2-year-old had bruising in and around her right eye and cheek, according to the affidavit.

The 1-year-old was covered in bruising from “head to toe,” according to the affidavit. One of the bruises appeared to be a hand print pattern on her buttocks and upper thigh. There was also bruising at the base of her spine along her chest and back area.

“...but lastly her head and face has bruising that extends from her left ear to her right ear, both cheeks, nose and forehead with a distinct healing open cut wound on her left cheek with visible discoloration in the interior of both ears as well,” according to the affidavit.

White told police she did not know what happened to the children because she was working at Red Lobster from 5 to 10 p.m. and her boyfriend was watching the children, according to the affidavit.

Bruising "the amount" described does not happen in a few minutes, that would be days of abuse. Repeated abuse. All of the abuse did not happen "while she was at work" Even her oldest did not want to tell on her Mommy.
So sad, these babies had no life, living with there egg donor, and DOTM in a hotel room.

Wait, did you look closely at what she’s “wearing”? Was she getting her hair done when they arrested it or did the cops just wrap protective sheathing around that crack maggot to keep jailers safe? Inquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: Alf
Wait, did you look closely at what she’s “wearing”? Was she getting her hair done when they arrested it or did the cops just wrap protective sheathing around that crack maggot to keep jailers safe? Inquiring minds want to know.
It is not at all uncommon for jails to take mug shots of their prisoners wearing a cape or some other article of clothing so the prisoner isn't photographed wearing jailhouse orange or something so gaudy that it distracts a witness from accurately identifying a perpetrator, like here and here.

--Al

Dang it S Cookie -- i so want to give you a LIKE / Love thingie but the stories of late are gut wrenching so i give cookie not because of you..... It the story tearing my heart to shreds Give me camel nutz story and i love you long time

Back