• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Morbid

Big Daddy Yum Yum
Staff member
I've said this before and got into a bit of trouble earlier today as it didn't sound like I wasn't 150 percent denouncing what this guy did... so let me start by saying "I 150 percent denounce what this guy did."

However (here's the part that got me into trouble earlier today), if you are white and subscribe to tribalism, there are only two ways to stop your culture from being wiped out in the not-too-far-future -- start fucking more than other races, or flip the script and do what this idiot did by taking a page out of the tried and true method of terrorism. Create your own "no go" zones - whether that be a neighborhood, city, state or country.

I just cannot see any other way around it. Fuck or kill. Fucking seems like a funner method to me, but who am I?

It's no secret that if you are white, you are not allowed to celebrate or be proud of your culture (whatever that may actually be) without the fear of being labeled a racist or a Nazi (lol!). Saying otherwise is being blatantly ignorant. As more predominetly "white" areas are phased out by immigration, the more of this you will likely see, imo.

Politicians aren't going to do anything about it and what actions they do take will be retarded, ineffective, and have the opposite effect. Too many of them seem to want mass immigration. I have my suspicions as to why that is and, as far as I can tell, it can only be for naive reasons of nefarious ones. Being a pessimist who thinks the majority of the population are idiots, I have a hard time deciding which. Not that it matters much.

The end result will be this guy will probably achieve a good portion of what he wanted -- as seen by the recent news articles blaming everyone from guns (a weapon he specifically stated he chose on purpose to fuck with the U.S), Chelsea Clinton to Pewdiepie and, of course, Trump and his ilk. Anyone with half a brain can look at our current climate and realize none of those things caused this. They are all very small drops in a very big bucket that others have been pissing in -- mainly the media who, I think, have been having a field day helping sow discord because they didn't get the president they wanted.

But the true effect of what he did will be if he gained any followers. I suspect he did and I suspect you will see more of this in the future... and, as has been seen in the last four years or so, the media will make sure of that. Maybe with guns, maybe a bomb, or maybe just a truck into a crowd of people. I Hope I'm wrong, but I suspect I'm not.

Anyway, just my dumbass, high on a pill I found in my drawer, ramblings on the entire mess. The video was crazy, though. I have always imagined what a mass shooting like that would look like and it played out pretty much as I expected. However, the one thing that did surprise me that I never really imagined was the absolute helplessness on display. There's absolutely nothing you can do in that situation but pray they don't come back into the room -- like he did.

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
It's no secret that if you are white, you are not allowed to celebrate or be proud of your culture (whatever that may actually be) without the fear of being labeled a racist or a Nazi (lol!)
The Irish do a good job of it. Idiots who wrongly think they're Irish do it good too. Plenty of people celebrate their European history.

Thanksgiving Day is a celebration of white mans triumph over and subjugation of Native Americans and that's a national fucking holiday.

There's plenty of other examples actually. Plenty of socially accepted, very prevalent examples and ways Whites celebrate their culture.

Politicians aren't going to do anything about it and what actions they do take will be retarded, ineffective, and have the opposite effect.
Do anything about what, promoting white pride? What is it exactly you think or want politicians to be doing?

Seems you essentially are saying that there should be some level of separatism/segregation in society. Tough luck on that one.

Morbid

Big Daddy Yum Yum
Staff member
Do anything about what, promoting white pride? What is it exactly you think or want politicians to be doing?

Seems you essentially are saying that there should be some level of separatism/segregation in society. Tough luck on that one.
And It seems you may have misunderstood what I said, or I didn't clearly state it When I said "politicians won't do anything about it" the "it" portion was mass immigration.

I was merely saying that a white nationalist - especially a fascist like this one - only has a few options if they want to preserve (and even grow) what they perceive as their diminishing "race". Especially when they see areas that were once predominantly white being heavily populated by foreigners who do not integrate on a cultural level they are happy with.

Those options would be to either start breeding as much as, or more than, other races to eventually outnumber them. Or they can do what this guy did by spreading fear and creating division by killing the "foreign invader" he has issues with. The former option takes time and a lot of people cooperating. The latter is quicker, has immediate results, and only takes a handful of nutjobs.

So that's why I'm saying you are going to see more of this in the future and, I think, more frequently as the media will play their role in all this by fanning the flames (or creating some when none exist) -- whether they know the ramifications of their actions or not.

I'm not guessing about any of this as he plainly states all this in his manifesto.

Again, not condoning what he did any more than I condone ISIS cutting the heads off of innocent people on camera, or fly planes into populated buildings. But by understanding the beliefs of the people that carry out these acts (Infidel! \ Foreign Invader!) you can understand why they commit them -- it does not mean you condone them.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
I guess you win a prize if you can find it loose in the wild, ceh421.
it was horrible, like a barrel shoot there were a couple, people are now being charged if they try to put it back up and for a reason
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck? Why the fuck are nutters going after Chelsea Clinton and why the fuck is she not telling them what total fucking idiots they are. What dipshits. This is the most random thing ive seen in some time.

Wish those fucks would get shot.
agreed, had some words with her & her friend but why the fuck would someone put this up here? she is a mindless bern braette that did nothing to promote any of her causes [which is the mummy should be king]

Last edited:

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The people that attacked Chelsea were upset that she was even there.

The female that attacked her gave an interview where she was upset that non-Muslims were at the vigil.

I will try to locate the exact article and an editorial on it.

Staff online