• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenage girl in Brazil has allegedly confessed to torturing her five-year-old brother to death before eating his severed penis.

Maycon Roque's heavily mutilated body was found by his mother last Thursday night after a relative broke into the family house in Sao Roque, southeast Brazil, to find 18-year-old Karina standing beside the child's remains.

Detectives said the victim's corpse was found with grotesque injuries.

His head had been partially decapitated, there were knife wounds to his wrists, both eyeballs had been pierced, his feet had been burned.

Karina then allegedly claimed she had 'cut off her brother's genital organs and eaten them.'

According to police, Karina's mother had gone out shopping, leaving her son in the daughter's care.

Police say Karina cut off her brother's penis and ate it after suffocating the youngster with a pillow

When she returned a couple of hours later, she discovered the front door locked.

Local media reports that Karina refused to let her mother in, prompting the desperate woman to fetch her brother-in-law, who kicked the door down.

They horrific scene was so macabre that the mother, who police have not named, had to be supported by neighbors after she passed out from the shock.

The suspect allegedly tried to escape when her uncle and other relatives attempted to restrain her.

Detective Anderson Góes said: 'They tried to prevent her from running but she apparently became very aggressive and started throwing objects.

Police say Karina later admitted that she lured her brother into her bedroom by pretending they were going to play a game, then suffocated him with a pillow.

Preliminary examinations indicate the child was dead before his body was brutally maimed and his body parts cannibalized.

Forensic investigators reportedly found a burned cell phone, a memory card, a penknife and a small amount of marijuana in the house.

Detective Goes said: 'We believe the cell phone belongs to the suspect and was deliberately damaged by her to possibly destroy any evidence of online contacts.

In case anyone wants to read the Engrish version:

A teenage woman in Brazil has allegedly confessed to torturing her five-year-old brother to loss of life earlier than consuming his severed penis.

Police are investigating the likelihood that the crime was linked to a black magic ritual as a result of the physique was discovered on the ground surrounded by a number of candles.

Maycon Roque’s closely mutilated physique was discovered by his mom final Thursday evening after a relative broke into the household home in Sao Roque, southeast Brazil, to seek out 18-year-old Karina standing beside the kid’s stays.

Etc.

Source

Holy fuck I cannot believe the shit these days. I'm appalled by how crazy humanity has become to it's fellow man or woman even the young are not safe from these unspeakable acts there are seriously demented, sick fucking people out there. It really doesn't surprise me why people never want to give a helping hand to somebody or even say hi let alone talk to them its because of shit like this that you hear about all the time. How can you trust anyone that comes along ? The world is a extremely dangerous place lock your doors.

Statistically speaking your locked doors won't help you. Majority of all violent crimes(from rapes to murders and everything in between) are done by people you know and the vast majority are done by relatives. It's your family tree you gotta be side eyeing, not the strangers on the street.
I was just implying that the world isn't safe. But I have to agree that your not wrong about this.

I was just implying that the world isn't safe. But I have to agree that your not wrong about this.
It's actually safer now than it has been for many decades. All types of violent crimes have seen decreases. In most countries. What makes it seem disproportionate is that you are no longer just getting local news. You are reading news from around the world on the regular. Giving the impression that crime is on the rise when in reality it's not.

Back