• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Big Bitch Brandy Murrah has been fucking with people’s lives. Ozark Police Department announced allegations of altered paternity tests and drug test screenings by A & J Lab Collections owned by Murrah . She basically gave false reports and spent the money on her nicely coiffed hair.

Attachments

• 47133C3F-20FC-4A65-8520-251A314A3F74.jpeg
    47133C3F-20FC-4A65-8520-251A314A3F74.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Officials are trying to determine if children were wrongfully taken from their families by the Ozark judicial system based on falsified results, local news outlets reported. Investigators say she pocketed lab test money and did not provide accurate results. Court records are being reviewed.

As if life is not hard enough.. Seriously..

There wasn’t enough drama in her boring middle class life so she got a thrill out of fucking up other people’s.

I have a psycho aunt who would do this (no blood relation of course). Can’t wait to dance on her grave.

I'm more of a grave-pisser than a grave dancer, but I'm with ya'. I'm waiting on a few myself. No blood kin.
I'm anxious to drop a big turd on my sister's grave.
I will likely have to poop at home and bring it there as my bowels only like my toilet.
I so admire these people featured here that poop in police cars, public places and my total admiration to the Tim Hortons pooper that picked it up and threw it.
Mostly in life I try to be lady-like. When it comes to my sister, she deserves a turd on her grave. Sadly, I'm thinking there won't be a grave because all 5 of her kids hate her and so does the rest of the world.

I wonder how often shit like this goes on behind the scenes without anyone ever finding out.

More often than you'd want to know, sadly.

Before my old boss bought her lab, the previous "owner" was tossing out all samples and passing/falsifying all analytical results - while naturally charging for everything, including heavy metal farm out testing to other labs.
That lasted for about 3 months before FDEP and the Health department caught his ass red handed, and arrested him on the spot.
She bought the lab for a song, as he needed the quick cash for his legal defense.
The worst part of it was that he had full confirmation certification, along with all of the equipment and supplies needed to run all the internal lab's analysis, but he was too damn cheap to hire any analysts/chemists/microbiologists and too fucking lazy to do any of the analysis by himself, so he "cheated', which is the worst "no-no" that any sampler or analyst can do in the testing industry, and can cost lives when drinking water has some heavy metals, coliform bacteria, or even certain parasites.
We had to undergo a complete inspection and re-certification for full microbiology confirmation, plus have 3 extra random inspections for the first 3 years after the lab changed owners.

That's just one example, I can think of at least 4 water/wastewater operators that were also arrested for forging logs, and for submitting distilled water in place of the actual samples they were required to take.

Well hell. Did they get caught when their samples were too good?

--Al

They got caught because they submitted distilled water in place of water that should have come from holding wells - and yes, the water was "too good", there were NO chlorides, sulfates, or total dissolved solids (lime, calcium, etc.), which is impossible for holding well waters here in Florida.
Now, I could only put in my notes that it was "suspect: distilled water" that they submitted - I could not by law accuse them outright, the state has to catch them doing this, or someone who saw it happen can report what they saw, but as the analyst, I'm only allowed to call such samples "suspect".
Also, there is no way to know if they do this to drinking water, or final waste effluent water when submitting them for microbiology, as those are individual sterile bags with just enough water to complete the microbiology testing. :mad:

And these are also analytic chemists doing this . . . and they're not even trying to make the samples look good.

I am glad their hubris caught up with them, and hoping nobody was injured.

--Al

The people that do the actual on site sampling are water and/or wastewater operators, who also run the drinking and/or waste water plant systems, but I have also heard of actual analysts/chemists (like the lab owner I spoke of) that have been caught or reported for "cheating" on their analysis results.
When this happens, not only are there major fines, but serious prison time (up to 5 years), every good analyst will be meticulous with their own bench sheets and analysis methods, and will also observe and report anything that seems suspicious or untoward with regards to other analysts operating methods or if they see actual "cheating" on the job, as required by law.
I too, am always glad to see when those doing subversive techniques to pass their required testing are caught, and glad but saddened when it's done by anyone in a laboratory setting, as our standards of ethics are *everything* and sometimes the only thing that insures our trust in the public's eyes. ;)

The former owner of an Alabama lab has been sentenced to 15 years in prison after admitting to falsifying drug tests, causing multiple parents to lose custody of their kids, according to a report.

“I know I did wrong,” Brandy Murrah, 37, told her sentencing hearing last Thursday after pleading guilty to a felony charge of perjury as well as 16 misdemeanor counts of forgery, according to the Dothan Eagle.

“I’ve done a lot of things wrong in my life… I’m sorry for anyone I ever hurt. I really did not do this intentionally to ever hurt anyone,” she told Judge William Filmore, with no motive giving for the forgeries.

Some of the parents who lost custody of their children because of the bogus results from Murrah’s A&J Lab Collections in Ozark told the court of the pain Murrah’s lies caused their families.

Back