• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
6M23FOREMAN.embedded.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

Maybe it was the meth – Brandy Sherrie Foreman, after all, had been smoking about half a gram of crank every day for nearly two months, the court records said.

Maybe it was the money – Foreman had been the trustee of a $175,000 account set up for her daughter; she'd already tapped $22,000 of it to buy a car, and she stood to inherit the rest if her girl died, according to the prosecutor.

Or, as her lawyer said, maybe it was that Brandy Foreman "just wore out" taking care of her 12-year-old daughter Daelynn, a girl born with cerebral palsy and seizure disorder who had an abnormally small brain, never walked or talked and who wore diapers every single day of her life.

No matter the reason, Brandy Foreman, in Daelynn's last year, never took the girl to the doctor. She kept her out of school and routinely refused to answer the door when the social worker came knocking.
The girl's 23.5-pound body was discovered July 31, 2006, in their Orangevale duplex. She was covered with bedsores that showed to the bone.

Koller called the murder "particularly egregious." And not just because of Daelynn's vulnerability and her wasting away due to malnutrition and neglect. Making it worse, the judge said, was the fact that Brandy Foreman had just about every social service available to her that the state offers – doctors, teachers, special schools, therapies. She also got Supplemental Security Income payments and an In-Home Support Services salary.
"The degree of neglect and indifference by the defendant to her child is hard to understand," Koller said, especially given that by most accounts, Foreman did an acceptable job taking care of Daelynn through the first 11 years of her life.

"It is not without notice," the judge added, "that there was a large amount of methamphetamine found inside the home" when authorities descended on the residence after Foreman called 911.

"In the final months of Daelynn's life, she lay immobile in her bedroom, in her own urine and feces, cut off from outside help, medical attention, nutrients and hydration, while the defendant simply waited for her to rot and die," he wrote.
Assistant Public Defender Sue Karlton's court papers quoted an ex-housemate as saying everything "seemed fine" with Foreman and her care for her daughter until an old boyfriend got out of prison and moved in a few months before the girl died.

Miller confirmed the parolee in the house coincided with Daelynn's degradation. According to the prosecutor's papers, Foreman and the boyfriend smoked half a gram of crank a day. The two also were charged with dealing the substance. Those charges were dismissed against Foreman in the interest of justice.

They got the $175,000 as the result of winning a toxic mold lawsuit against a previous landlord. Miller's papers identified Daelynn as the beneficiary of the fund and Foreman as the initial trustee, later to be replaced by her own mother.

"According to the terms of the trust, in the event of Daelynn's death, the money would become the property of her immediate heir, in this case, the defendant," Miller wrote in his trial brief.

The prosecutor said in court papers that the only signed withdrawal from the account was $22,000 that went toward a Dodge Magnum, "purportedly for the transportation of Daelynn to and from school and medical appointments. However, she never took her to school in the car, and the back area of the station wagon could not accommodate a wheelchair because it contained large sub-woofer type speakers instead."
http://www.sacbee.com/ourregion/story/2483265.html
The coroner found that Daelynn Foreman she died of bronchopneumonia complicated by malnutrition and neglect. A sheriff's report said the girl was "morbidly thin" with her skeletal features "clearly outlined under her skin." She also had bed sores in which bones showed "through several open holes in the skin."

According to police reports, Foreman had not taken her daughter to the doctor for more than a year before she died, and she also stopped sending Daelynn to a school for the severely physically disabled some 11 months earlier.

In her comments from the bench today, Judge Koller said that Brandy Foreman had been receiving SSI disability checks and also was being paid through the In-Home Support Services program and that she had been taking advantage of assorted programs for years.
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/crime/archives/child-endangerment/

The pain that poor child must have been in. She had fucking bedsores that bones showed through??!! That cunt. I hope she rots in hell. And side note...I thought meth made people skinny....:stupido3:

Last edited:
The pain that poor child must have been in. She had fucking bedsores that bones showed through??!! That cunt. I hope she rots in hell. And side note...I thought meth made people skinny....:stupido3:

I also thought it gave people energy. How did it make this bitch fat and lazy?

it's the new McMeth apparently.

I think she should get the same treatment. And she'll live ignored for a LONG TIME since she has plenty of reserves. Just break her legs and give her a diaper and let her lay somewhere until she dies.

How can you give birth to a child and not care?

Fucking pig. I don't give a rat's ass what she was on. How can you willfully neglect anything to death-- LET ALONE neglect your own flesh and blood to death.

She had a million resources at her big, fat sausage fingertips. Too bad her priority was me, me, me.

Brandy Foreman killed her 12y/o disabled daughter. Was it the money or the meth?

Maybe it was the meth – , after all, had been smoking about half a gram of crank every day for nearly two months, the court records said.

Maybe it was the money – Foreman had been the trustee of a $175,000 account set up for her daughter; she'd already tapped $22,000 of it to buy a car, and she stood to inherit the rest if her girl died, according to the prosecutor.

Or, as her lawyer said, maybe it was that Brandy Foreman "just wore out" taking care of her 12-year-old daughter Daelynn, a girl born with cerebral palsy and seizure disorder who had an abnormally small brain, never walked or talked and who wore diapers every single day of her life.

No matter the reason, Brandy Foreman, in Daelynn's last year, never took the girl to the doctor. She kept her out of school and routinely refused to answer the door when the social worker came knocking.
2d96vsy.jpg

When it came time to pay the price Friday for murdering her daughter by neglect, Brandy Foreman pulled the collar of her T-shirt over her mouth and shielded her face from the news cameras with her hand, to try to avoid recognition.

But she couldn't hide from the 25 years to life in prison handed down to her by Sacramento Superior Court Judge Marjorie Koller. It came as the result of Foreman's guilty plea two months ago to first-degree murder charges for Daelynn's death. The girl's 23.5-pound body was discovered July 31, 2006, in their Orangevale duplex. She was covered with bedsores that showed to the bone.

Koller called the murder "particularly egregious." And not just because of Daelynn's vulnerability and her wasting away due to malnutrition and neglect. Making it worse, the judge said, was the fact that Brandy Foreman had just about every social service available to her that the state offers – doctors, teachers, special schools, therapies. She also got Supplemental Security Income payments and an In-Home Support Services salary.

"The degree of neglect and indifference by the defendant to her child is hard to understand," Koller said, especially given that by most accounts, Foreman did an acceptable job taking care of Daelynn through the first 11 years of her life.

"It is not without notice," the judge added, "that there was a large amount of methamphetamine found inside the home" when authorities descended on the residence after Foreman called 911.

Deputy District Attorney Rick Miller, in a letter to the court for Friday's sentencing hearing, painted a picture of human atrocity.

"In the final months of Daelynn's life, she lay immobile in her bedroom, in her own urine and feces, cut off from outside help, medical attention, nutrients and hydration, while the defendant simply waited for her to rot and die," he wrote.

Outside court, Miller said, "It's hard to wrap your head around what (Brandy Foreman) actually did and how Daelynn actually had to die."

Methamphetamine might be one place to look. According to Miller's trial brief, investigators found 4.5 ounces of the psychoactive stimulant in Foreman's house the day she reported her daughter dead.

Assistant Public Defender Sue Karlton's court papers quoted an ex-housemate as saying everything "seemed fine" with Foreman and her care for her daughter until an old boyfriend got out of prison and moved in a few months before the girl died.

Miller confirmed the parolee in the house coincided with Daelynn's degradation. According to the prosecutor's papers, Foreman and the boyfriend smoked half a gram of crank a day. The two also were charged with dealing the substance. Those charges were dismissed against Foreman in the interest of justice.

As for the money angle, Miller said in an interview the existence of the trust fund, if it wasn't the sole motive for murder, "certainly would be kind of a silver lining at the end" for Foreman "once the end did come" for Daelynn.

They got the $175,000 as the result of winning a toxic mold lawsuit against a previous landlord. Miller's papers identified Daelynn as the beneficiary of the fund and Foreman as the initial trustee, later to be replaced by her own mother.

"According to the terms of the trust, in the event of Daelynn's death, the money would become the property of her immediate heir, in this case, the defendant," Miller wrote in his trial brief.

The prosecutor said in court papers that the only signed withdrawal from the account was $22,000 that went toward a Dodge Magnum, "purportedly for the transportation of Daelynn to and from school and medical appointments. However, she never took her to school in the car, and the back area of the station wagon could not accommodate a wheelchair because it contained large sub-woofer type speakers instead."

Karlton, the assistant public defender, called the case "a tragedy" and said she didn't really know where her client broke down.

"I think ultimately, the heartbreak of caring for a child that you love that is so disabled, and the difficulty on a daily basis, I think ultimately she just wore out," she said.

Although it was Brandy Foreman who was ultimately responsible for Daelynn's death, the case also exposed shortcomings in Sacramento County's Child Protective Services program. CPS acted on several complaints against Foreman over the years and one of its workers visited her home less than two months before Daelynn died. But in the end, it failed to protect her.

On a murder-sentencing day in which courtrooms usually are filled with loved ones who present heart-wrenching testimonials to the deceased, the only family around was the heavyset woman sitting in the defendant's chair, hiding from the cameras.

Sitting in the front row, Mary Jess Wilson, the medical director of California Children's Services, which coordinates services to the severely disabled like Daelynn, was one of only three spectators in the courtroom.

"Daelynn had no family members to speak for her," Wilson said. "As a community, during her sad little life, we failed her. It's a very sad case."
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/2483265.html

Hambeast. Why can't these heifers come up with a better plan than starving their kids to death? This one especially seemed to have had plenty of resources.

Greedy bitch wanted the settlement money. Maybe it was the meth that made her think she would get away with murder?

I hope they have a gym in the prison, this bitch really neecould stand to lose couple of pounds herself.

Last edited:

Miller confirmed the parolee in the house coincided with Daelynn's degradation.

Another bitch putting penis before her child. She seems to have managed to raise her for the first 11yrs of her life, then penis gets out of jail = child neglected to death. Did it suddenly occur to them just how much meth they could by with this poor childs trust fund?

My niece's daughter has cerebral palsy, and yes it is hard work caring for her, it can be overwhelming. But guess what? SHE DOES IT! BECAUSE SHE IS HER DAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES HER!!!!

This poor child was as helpless and dependant as a baby. And this evil cunt just left her there, all alone and helpless, festering and starving to death. While her and the boyfriend got high.

I hate them.

well, im thinking the boyfriend obviously had a MAJOR influence. a potentially abusive man getting out of prison moving in with her, maybe he was extremely paranoid and wouldnt allow her to do any of these things out of fear they would be busted. you must have an idea of how the mind works when it comes to different people and sometimes the way things look simply are not the case. I am NOT sticking up for this person whatSOEVER! simply stating the fact here that she and the kid was okay until the rat bastard moved in and probably was on parole & was NOT going to take a chance in going back, he may have beaten her when she wanted to go to the hospital, ya just dont know as that dope will make a person insane OH and if your wondering why so many people gain weight on the stuff these days,. well its simply due to the fact they took out the ephedrine and made it illegal in the US of A. it used to be over the counter energy pills they would put in the meth as the MAIN ingredient. people will pay a sh*t ton of extra just to find any ephendrine wither made in a lab OR still legal in another country, its very rare though however THAT was what caused people to lose weight and never eat. when I used to do it temporarily, i used to sleep and eat just after doing it. I never felt the drug other than goosebumps (like the chills) and/or time flying by faster than hell. other than that, i never felt it which is why I stopped taking it as i remembered how it was when i stopped prior when it was made with ephedrine. I wouldnt even think of doing it nowdays, what i am sharing with you was more than 10 years ago. prior to that it was in the mid 90's when it was maaking people lose weight and muuuch more addicting, nowdays it makes people very paranoid still and very strange and im not sure why. I am betting everything on my intuitive response to this to say I believe it was the man who moved in causing some kind of change within Brandy Sherrie Foreman was the MAJOR part played in this. I have a picture of this woman, now 45 but when she was in her early 30's before being charged or arrested she has very sad eyes probably due to this man with dark energy around him, she did at this time look 100% normal. a child was killed by neglect yes but its not always so black and white. their are real and true and mostly UNKNOWN stories within the main story that which make it up however are ignored by the mainstream media and the courts due to ratings for the media and pressure to prosecute by the DA of Sacramento county.there are 2 things to choose from, either shes a monster or shes not. do you know why i believe she is not? because of all the good she was BEFORE what happened had happened over a span of a year something changed and not just the drugs but to have a man move in right out of prison, he could have came being a whole different scary person IF SHE knew him prior at all which im betting she did but likely he got hooked on meth in prison, happens every damn day. he gets out and starts going it, eventually shes doing it but then when she wants to talk to someone he scares her, wont let her open the door in fear of violating his parole. why not leave him? maybe she tried and was beat up. all im saying is there are WAY more stories within than anyone knows. yeah shame on her for the child. i would die for my child however i just cant pretend to want to hang someone without knowing the EXACT and TRUE facts which both the courts and media do NOT share with the public nor the jury per judges orders most times. hes up for parole in 2028 so she has nearly a decade before eligible for parole. it maybe a waste of damn space but i had to put in my 2 cents whether its on par or completely off and wrong i still had to say it. you just never know but also there are NO EXCUSES at the same time. if any of this makes any damn sense to y'all anyways. take care and have a beautiful day people, and sorry that im not so quick to judge, just have more potential variables leading to the targeted time frame which in remote viewing we call these a target. remote viewing is 95% accurate and the other 5% is still accurate but is data from another time or location event or experience that pulls away some of the attention from the consciousness looking through quantum space.. sorry if that makes no sense. anyway take care peoples - Michael
-Michael

well, im thinking the boyfriend obviously had a MAJOR influence. a potentially abusive man getting out of prison moving in with her, maybe he was extremely paranoid and wouldnt allow her to do any of these things out of fear they would be busted. you must have an idea of how the mind works when it comes to different people and sometimes the way things look simply are not the case. I am NOT sticking up for this person whatSOEVER! simply stating the fact here that she and the kid was okay until the rat bastard moved in and probably was on parole & was NOT going to take a chance in going back, he may have beaten her when she wanted to go to the hospital, ya just dont know as that dope will make a person insane OH and if your wondering why so many people gain weight on the stuff these days,. well its simply due to the fact they took out the ephedrine and made it illegal in the US of A. it used to be over the counter energy pills they would put in the meth as the MAIN ingredient. people will pay a sh*t ton of extra just to find any ephendrine wither made in a lab OR still legal in another country, its very rare though however THAT was what caused people to lose weight and never eat. when I used to do it temporarily, i used to sleep and eat just after doing it. I never felt the drug other than goosebumps (like the chills) and/or time flying by faster than hell. other than that, i never felt it which is why I stopped taking it as i remembered how it was when i stopped prior when it was made with ephedrine. I wouldnt even think of doing it nowdays, what i am sharing with you was more than 10 years ago. prior to that it was in the mid 90's when it was maaking people lose weight and muuuch more addicting, nowdays it makes people very paranoid still and very strange and im not sure why. I am betting everything on my intuitive response to this to say I believe it was the man who moved in causing some kind of change within Brandy Sherrie Foreman was the MAJOR part played in this. I have a picture of this woman, now 45 but when she was in her early 30's before being charged or arrested she has very sad eyes probably due to this man with dark energy around him, she did at this time look 100% normal. a child was killed by neglect yes but its not always so black and white. their are real and true and mostly UNKNOWN stories within the main story that which make it up however are ignored by the mainstream media and the courts due to ratings for the media and pressure to prosecute by the DA of Sacramento county.there are 2 things to choose from, either shes a monster or shes not. do you know why i believe she is not? because of all the good she was BEFORE what happened had happened over a span of a year something changed and not just the drugs but to have a man move in right out of prison, he could have came being a whole different scary person IF SHE knew him prior at all which im betting she did but likely he got hooked on meth in prison, happens every damn day. he gets out and starts going it, eventually shes doing it but then when she wants to talk to someone he scares her, wont let her open the door in fear of violating his parole. why not leave him? maybe she tried and was beat up. all im saying is there are WAY more stories within than anyone knows. yeah shame on her for the child. i would die for my child however i just cant pretend to want to hang someone without knowing the EXACT and TRUE facts which both the courts and media do NOT share with the public nor the jury per judges orders most times. hes up for parole in 2028 so she has nearly a decade before eligible for parole. it maybe a waste of damn space but i had to put in my 2 cents whether its on par or completely off and wrong i still had to say it. you just never know but also there are NO EXCUSES at the same time. if any of this makes any damn sense to y'all anyways. take care and have a beautiful day people, and sorry that im not so quick to judge, just have more potential variables leading to the targeted time frame which in remote viewing we call these a target. remote viewing is 95% accurate and the other 5% is still accurate but is data from another time or location event or experience that pulls away some of the attention from the consciousness looking through quantum space.. sorry if that makes no sense. anyway take care peoples - Michael
-Michael
Holy syllable Batman. Are you sure you left drugs alone ten years ago?

Ummmm she was neglecting the baby before the piece of shit showed up so all the stuff reads she just finished the baby off when he showed up - deflecting responsibility’s - BUSTED - go do your drugs and your full of shit they have designer Meth now - more dangerous but oooohhhhhhh so good.. and no I don’t partake.. everyone has skeletons

Back