• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/268748744-story
[....]
Dallas police say Brandon Gordy called 911 claiming a 4-year-old boy, in his care, had fallen in the bathtub. But as investigators interviewed the boy's mother and his siblings and saw the injuries inflicted upon the child, it was clear to police the boy was the victim of abuse.

Gordy is being held on an assault family violence charge for allegedly abusing his common law wife and for murder in the death of her 4-year-old son. His bond has been set at just over $1 million.
P-DALLAS%204-YEAR-OLD%20DEATH%209P_00.00.10.22_1500428773632_3816532_ver1.0_640_360.png

[....]
Friday at an apartment on Park Lane in Dallas. 27-year-old Gordy was at home watching 4-year-old Darwin Delgado and his siblings while his common law wife Rosa Angon Diaz was at work.

A neighbor says Gordy knocked on his door seeking help as first responders worked on the 4-year-old.

"My next door neighbor, he's out here dealing with the paramedics. Next thing you know, they load the little boy up in the ambulance,” the neighbor recalled. “He asked if I could take him and the other kids up to the hospital. So we followed the ambulance up to the hospital."

Gordy told police the boy had fallen in the bath tub while he was checking on his daughter. But a medical examiner ruled the boy's death a homicide. They cited a long list of injuries. The boy’s "liver was lacerated," "left clavicle was fractured" and there was "blood in his abdominal cavity."

According to the arrest affidavit, the mother told police that Gordy had abused her the day before and grabbed her by the throat and threw her against a wall. The report says he was already under investigation by CPS for allegedly abusing the victim's brother.

“The family has had contact with CPS previously,” said Marissa Gonzalez.
[....]
The next door neighbor who drove Gordy and the other children to the hospital recalled hearing an argument between the couple the night before but never had the impression there were serious problems.

“Just can't believe that could happen right next door to you,” the neighbor said.

CPS has removed Darwin Delgado's siblings from the mother. They've been placed in foster care while the investigation continues.

According to the arrest affidavit, the mother told police that Gordy had abused her the day before and grabbed her by the throat and threw her against a wall. The report says he was already under investigation by CPS for allegedly abusing the victim's brother.

Why the fuck would you stay with someone like this?! Stupid fucking cow. They better charge her with something too.

CPS has removed Darwin Delgado's siblings from the mother. They've been placed in foster care while the investigation continues.

Good. She doesn't deserve them.

Where are all the comments on these two scums

Where was CPS again I know they are busy
But they have to ck in on cases that have a abuser that's still with children
Come one now
This was avoidable
All ready had a on going investigation on the other sibling
This pisses me. Off

@Satanica
A jury sentenced Brandon Gordy to life in prison a day after convicting him of murder for beating 4-year-old Darwin Delgado.

Gordy, 29, told police he left Darwin standing in a bathtub to check on his baby daughter in another room. When he returned to the bathroom after hearing a noise and found Darwin slumped and bruised. A medical examiner revealed the child died from a laceration to his liver.

But Darwin had suffered other injuries, including a fractured collarbone and bruising on other parts of his body. A doctor told police at the time that the child's death could only have occurred from blunt force trauma.

Rosa Angon-Diaz ( the boy;s mother) testified that Gordy assaulted her multiple times, including the night before Darwin's death, when she accused him of choking her. Her two sons lived in fear of Gordy, she said, and would often stay in their room. The children's fear was so intense, Angon-Diaz testified, the two boys would soil themselves.

Prosecutors argued that Darwin had such an accident the day he died, and Gordy reacted with violence

Gordy's attorneys argued that Darwin's death was an accident. They used Gordy's call to 911 and testimony from first responders to show Gordy was hysterical at the scene and attempted to help the child. He tried to perform CPR on the boy, attorneys said.

"If he did in fact do something before this, he was immediately remorseful," said Brad Lollar, Gordy's attorney. "And he was trying to save the child."

Prosecutors pointed to Darwin's injuries as a sign that Gordy meant to kill him.

"There were nine non-accidental impact sites on that child," state prosecutor Jennifer Sawyer argued during closing arguments Thursday. "At what point does intending to injure him move to intending to kill him?"

Gordy didn't testify in the trial or during the sentencing phase. His mother and a former supervisor testified on his behalf to ask the jury for leniency. He faced a minimum of five years in prison but was given the maximum of life.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...yfriend-sentenced-life-killing-4-year-old-son

Fucking disgusting. How can a grown ass man harm such a small, sweet looking kid? And what kind of dumbass mom who has the freedom to tell coworkers, friends allow this moronic baby beater to watch her defenseless children????? Fuck him and fuck that puta too!

I wonder if the mom takes any accountability for her poor choices.

She knew her children were afraid of this man and she chose not to protect them.

I do not think he would have cared if she dropped her "own children" off at a relatives or at social services.

She chose him her kids did not.

Brandon Gordy was only sorry that he killed the kid and he would locked up for doing it.

I am sure mom has already replaced the kid that died and the deadbeat dick that killed him.

At the end of the day she is a victim she made sure to let the jury know that.

Back