Brad Gerke told police the trauma to 23mo's vagina & anus was suffered when he tried to help her with a bowel movement

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
47,143 2,575 399
A Bowling Green man accused of sex offenses against his fiancee’s 23-month-old daughter is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Brad Hunter Gerke, 39, was indicted on three counts of first-degree assault, two counts of first-degree sodomy and a count of first-degree criminal abuse Gerke’s fiancee, Cynthia Orr, 36, of Bowling Green, was indicted on a count of first-degree criminal abuse.

First responders were notified about a toddler who had been vomiting and discovered several visible injuries, including bruises on her face, upper chest and shoulders, wounds on the right side of her neck, broken blood vessels in her eyes and significant trauma to her genital and rectal area, court records show.

Police learned that Gerke baby-sat Orr’s two children while she worked.

“Orr stated she has suspected Gerke has been abusing her toddler since August, but she has to work and has no one else to watch her kids,” BGPD Detective Ryan Dillon wrote Oct. 5 in an arrest citation. “Orr said Gerke’s explanations for all her daughter’s injuries over the past couple months haven’t made sense.”

Gerke told police the trauma to the child’s vagina and anus was suffered when he tried to help her with a bowel movement, according to an arrest citation.

Orr told police that on the day of her arrest she noticed the 23-month-old was vomiting, struggling to breathe, had rectal bleeding and became unresponsive at one point. “Orr said she wanted to take her daughter to the hospital, but Gerke would not allow her to,” Dillon said in an arrest citation. “Instead, they waited almost two hours to call 911.”

Further investigation by police determined the child suffered “numerous life-threatening injuries as a result of separate actions,” according to an Oct. 10 arrest citation prepared by Dillon.
https://www.bgdailynews.com/news/ma...cle_08600467-deaf-53ef-a5a9-d4e863ac3644.html
1544598271038-png.10943
1544598305308-png.10944

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sugar Cookie

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
47,143 2,575 399
It is heartbreaking to know that the mom suspected there was abuse and left her daughter in that situation.

I hope that what ever plea they give this blood clot includes her surrendering her rights to all the children.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
39,710 4,180 4,231
I'm everywhere
Wow ... I know a woman that ignored sexual abuse ... less than a year later she got breast cancer ... and I was blessed in that I got to see what it looks like when God reaches down and takes your woman card right away from you .. or at least part of it. And you know what ... she hasn't learned a damn thing so I think he'll be back for the rest.

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
Jun 18, 2017
Ratings
13,181 533 112
Baltimore, MD
blog.fitocracy.com
Orr .... suspected Gerke has been abusing her toddler .... but she has to work and has no one else to watch her kids ....
Mommy works and toddler abusing live-in-penis freeloads. Can't say we haven't seen this fuckery before.

Rule Number Fucking 1 For Boyfriends: No Job, No Pussy.
Rule Number Fucking 2 For Boyfriends: Your Children are More Important Than Your Boyfriend.

If mothers would just hold to these first 2 rules, half the shit in this forum wouldn't even be here.

Members online