• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
5d7a8ccaa4acd_image.jpg

A former Boy Scout leader from Sissonville will spend at least four years in prison after he admitted to soliciting sexually explicit photos of teenage scouts in his troop in 2016.
During a hearing Thursday before Kanawha Circuit Judge Tera Salango, Kevin Michael Rogier also admitted to sending the boys sexually explicit photos of himself as he pleaded guilty to four counts of soliciting a minor via a computer.
In total, Salango sentenced Rogier, 42, to spend between four and 20 years in prison, per the terms of a plea deal Rogier signed in July. He will receive credit for 15 days he served in jail and 43 days for home confinement.

After he is released from prison, Salango said Rogier will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
“It’s clear to me that you are a very troubled person,” Salango said as she handed down the sentence. “But I feel like you put yourself in this position as a Boy Scout leader to prey on young boys, and you used your authority to manipulate and coerce these kids.”

Full Story:

That about sums up what I was going to say... WTAF??? I want to know how these mothers and fathers didn't take one look at the guy with the angry, pursed lips and drag their kids out of there so fast that their little heads spun... GAH! :shifty:

If someone asked me to hand sketch a pedophile, that's exactly what the finished product would look like.

Seriously, it's like Mr. Slippyfist from South Park.

Back