• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This inspiring story is brought to you by ghosttruck.

The Banzhof family of Temperance, Michigan, had a lot to celebrate on April 17, as their son Gabe and their dog Cupid were officially adopted on the same day.

Gabe Banzhof, 10, was adopted by his stepdad Thomas Banzhof before heading over to Lucas County Canine Care & Control to bring home his pup.
gabe-banzhof-adoption-03-ht-jc-190422_hpEmbed_9x7_992.jpg

"We were all bawling," mom Jessica Banzhof told "Good Morning America." "Thomas and I have been together for 7 years and from the start he and Gabe instantly bonded. That was his son. You couldn't tell him anything else. The adoption just sealed the deal."

A few days before Gabe's adoption, Banzhof met Cupid at a local pet shop during a "Dogs on the Town" field trip with Lucas County Canine Care & Control. Banzhof's sons and the family's two other dogs were later introduced to Cupid.

They instantly "feel in love" with Cupid's sweet demeanor, Jessica Banzhof said.
[....]
The next day, Thomas Banzhof officially adopted Gabe at a Monroe County courthouse, and the entire family, including little brother Eli, 5, went to lunch to celebrate.
[....]
Jessica Banzhof said that when she asked Gabe how he wanted to continue the celebration, he told her he wanted to pick up his dog.

"He said, 'I was adopted and now I'm ready to do it for him,'" Jessica Banzhof added.

Laura Simmons-Wark, community outreach coordinator at Lucas County Canine Care & Control told "GMA" that Gabe showed her his adoption certificate as his parents filled out paperwork to adopt Cupid.
57114749_2293794690643482_8559828125385490432_n.jpg

[....]

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Family/boy-adopted-day-family-adopts-dog-adopted-now/story?id=62556129

Back