• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/cr...ntary-school-playground-fort-pierce/97753856/
[....]
Police went to St. Lucie Elementary School, 2020 S. 13th St., about 3:45 p.m. Wednesday after school security reported a suspicious incident, according to the report.

Kindergarten students were playing outside on the playground earlier Wednesday when a homeroom teacher noticed a 5-year-old boy chewing on what turned out to be a used condom he found on the ground, according to the report.

The used condom immediately was removed from the boy’s mouth, and his mother was notified, according to the report. His mother took him to Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute for observation, but he was fine.

“It’s pretty clear that someone was likely having sex there or near there, or (it’s) a possible prostitution issue,” said Ed Cunningham, public information officer for the Police Department, “but we are not aware of any specifics.”
[....]

NAR-sty!!!!

That said, kids put EVERYTHING into their mouths. I routinely have to assist my students in spitting out rocks, rubber bands, coins, marker caps.....

Thank God never a used condom.

Although, this one time a child came up to me on the playground to give me a
little surprise. Which turned out to be squirrel tail. Sans squirrel. :eek:

Gross! I found a really tiny toad in the garden once ... put in my palm and showed it to my toddler ... he swiped it and put it in his mouth. You should have seen our faces, mine was astonished and his ... big eyes and confusion ... he spit it out ... smiled ... watched it hop away.

I don't know what freaks me out the most the fact that it was a used condom or the "squik-squik-squik" sound the chewing would have made. The hair on the back of my neck is standing straight up.

My friend's grandson, who is 3, has a nasty blanket that he carries around and chews on, that does it too, worse than fingernails on a blackboard.

Cannot imagine why anyone would look at a dusty old condom

Once my brother tried to pick up a gigantic shiny bird turd because he thought it was a sea shell ... but we were standing in the middle of a potato field!

Some inner city school yards should be locked at night.

Oh god that kid will never live it down.

In year 1 a classmate put a used groin protector that had been left on the oval post cricket match over his mouth like a mask, an older kid told us what it was. It was brought up at his 21st bday.

I had to fumble around for an explanation when my son found a deflated "balloon" at the park. Hell, we even found one at the end of our driveway that may have come from a neighbor's trash or something. So, yeah, it's something they need to be warned about unfortunately.

@FrayedKnot
Which turned out to be squirrel tail. Sans squirrel.:eek:
Im laughing too much on this one.
One day (1st or 2nd grade) i was walking to school and remembered it was my day for show and tell.
I saw some tiny worms on a trash can lid and decided perfect.
Gathered as many as i could in the palm of my hand and brought them to school. That in itself is something to be proud of, they kept trying to wiggle away and i kept pushing them back into my little palm.
Finally, it was time.
I ran to the front of the classroom and said i brought baby worms.

:hilarious:
The teacher screamed "those are maggots, throw those away and wash your hands"
She always made a heebee geebee shivery look every time she looked at me.

@Keepalowprofile ... Gotta love it!

Garbage can lid .. Maggots. I have an exact story (kinda) but ... I was 15 and took the garbage out at 6am and when I opened the lid :wideyed: MAGGOTS a million (so it seemed) I screamed so loud all the neighbors ran outa their houses and I'm standing in my underwear on the curb frozen(still screaming now crying) with a bag of garbage :bag: trying to get the last bag out b4 the trash dudes came :meh:

My friend's grandson, who is 3, has a nasty blanket that he carries around and chews on, that does it too, worse than fingernails on a blackboard.

Omg yes. Or those kids that chew on like the collar of their shirt? It makes my teeth feel all fuzzy and gross just watching it.

I wish this thread would just go away, every time I see the title of it, my jaws lock up and I hear that "squik-squik-squik" in my head!:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Well that was over two years ago, and me, not remembering fell for it again, and again I hear that squik-squik-quik. the hair on the back of my neck is standing straight up as a shiver runs down my spine. :yuck:

Back