• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 13-year-old boy in east China has been detained by police for stabbing his mother to death after she killed his dog.

The teenager, identified by his surname Shao, hacked his 37-year-old mother to death with a cleaver on Saturday night at their home in Jianhu county, Jiangsu province following an argument about the pet, according to Chinese reports.

Officers detained the boy on Monday after the mother's body was found in their home, Jianhu police said in a statement.

Full Story:

From the link.
.The boy loved playing with his pet all day long, so the angry mother threw it to its death in front of him,' the owner was quoted as saying,
She deserved it.

He planned it well.
Under Chinese law, children under the age of 14 cannot be held criminally responsible. Those between 14 and 16 can be arrested and charged for offences such as murder, robbery and rape.

Meanwhile, juvenile correctional facilities only accept teenagers aged between 14 and 18.

World isn't losing out here.

The kid probably isn't salvageable though, that's some messed up shit. Wonder what he will get into as he ages.

I normally stay off the animal and the children sections here on dd cuz I get more emotional. But I'm conflicted on this....I don't even have a stance for the first time.

Back