• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A ten-year-old boy committed suicide on Saturday after his fifth grade classmates teased him for needing a colostomy bag, authorities in Kentucky say.

Seven Bridges, 10, hanged himself in the closet of his home.

His body was discovered by his mother, Tami Charles, who had just returned home from the grocery store at around 10:30am.

‘I saw my son dead,’ she told WHAS-TV. ‘That’s something in my head.’

Donnie Bridges, the boy’s father, was at church choir practice when Seven killed himself.

‘For the few minutes that we left, he didn't want us to see that,’ Donnie Bridges said.

The parents said they ‘absolutely’ plan to take legal action against Jefferson County Public Schools, WDRB-TV reported.

They said Seven was a victim of repeated bullying by students at Kerrick Elementary School.

‘JCPS: You all failed my baby,’ an emotional Charles said.

Renee Murphy, a spokesperson for the school district, said it plans to ‘launch a full investigation’ into how administrators handled complaints by the family.

Seven was born with a colon condition that required him to undergo 26 different surgeries until the day he died.

At birth, he was fitted with a colostomy bag. A colostomy is a surgical procedure where doctors create an opening in the large intestine and connect it to the abdominal wall.

This is the opening through which bowel movements leave the body.

Seven’s parents said the boy was mocked in school because of his condition, which at times caused an unpleasant odor.

The mocking got so bad that his parents were set to transfer Seven to a new school beginning next year.

‘We would talk to him about having new friends and a new start,’ Charles said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-sue-school-allowing-students-bully-son.html

That's it. I haven't cried in 25 years but this brings me close. These parents should absolutely sue the fuck out of that school. In my experience, schools don't do shit about bullying unless they absolutely have to. I was bullied endlessly at school. I was a gawky, lanky kid with big ears and buck teeth. Being ostracized like that made me angry. The only time anyone ever reached out to me was in the aftermath of Columbine. They came to me to ask if I had 'violent thoughts' or had access to any weapons. Ass covering pricks, the lot of them.

I took that anger into my early adult years. I didn't give a fuck because no one gave a fuck about me. The only things I did have were brains and balls. I learned to love drugs because they let me escape, and I became good at doing drugs. Good, to the point where I could afford things like an orthodontist and plastic surgery to correct my ears. I took the long way around but I learned to see the reality of life for what it is. I'm fortunate that I got out with a nice house and a sports car instead of a decade long jail term or a gravestone.

If just one teacher gave a fuck about what this kid was suffering through, he'd still be alive. But no "We can't punish bullies, because they are victims too!" yell the lefties. Fuck the bullies, fuck the lefties who say that those little cunts deserve 'help' rather than punishment.

Okay first things first every one of those kids in his class that mocked him need to have colostomies now pronto immediately. Next up something definitely needs to be done to the parents they named him seven for f*** sakes they gave him a number for a name. What kind of assholery is this anyway? This is sickening absolutely f****** sickening. You know damn well dollars to Donuts if it hadn't been for the colostomy bag that kid would have been teased to high hell for this name. His parents were f****** idiots. I'm sorry the child hung himself although I'm kind of okay with his parents stumbling on it. A nice wake-up call for them to pull their heads out of their asses. The sad thing is it's too damn late

As a parent your job is to protect your child. YOUR JOB not a schools job. SCHOOL is for education. They cannot expect staff to be with their children 100% of the time - THEY AREN'T EVEN CAPABLE OF THAT OBVIOUSLY! They left their bullied, tormented and most likely depressed 10 year old at home bc groceries and choir are the priority. Order your shit from Amazon or a delivery service. Wait til your husband finishes screwing the pastors wife - er - i mean singing in choir to run to the store. School may have failed this boy but those parents failed him first. Kids are mean, that's no secret, as adults/parents we are supposed to protect our kids. Period.

As a parent your job is to protect your child. YOUR JOB not a schools job. SCHOOL is for education. They cannot expect staff to be with their children 100% of the time - THEY AREN'T EVEN CAPABLE OF THAT OBVIOUSLY! They left their bullied, tormented and most likely depressed 10 year old at home bc groceries and choir are the priority. Order your shit from Amazon or a delivery service. Wait til your husband finishes screwing the pastors wife - er - i mean singing in choir to run to the store. School may have failed this boy but those parents failed him first. Kids are mean, that's no secret, as adults/parents we are supposed to protect our kids. Period.

Bullshit. When your child is in the custody of a school, the school has a duty of care to provide a safe environment. Teachers know who the bullies are, teachers know who the bullied students are. They will turn a blind eye because they don't get paid enough to care and would rather be sneaking a cigarette or gossiping in the teachers lounge than involve themselves in anything other than what they have been specifically told to involve themselves in. If this 10 year old boy ended his own life because of bulling that he received at school, then the school is responsible. Not because they caused it, but because they did nothing to stop it.

And yeah, these parents are probably telling themselves the same things that you are saying. That they should have been there more, that they should have been more thoughtful, that they should have know something like this was going to happen. You wanna tell them that they did the wrong thing? OK, then I wanna tell you to blow me.

I'm going to have to agree with @AngryLittleMexican . Obviously, a 10 year old with a colostomy bag needs parents that are more involved in the mental state of their child than "normal" kids without one and the parents failed to do so. Schools have hundreds of kids to look after and when I was bullied in school those bastards made sure they didn't do in front of the teachers, so how is the school suppose to know what they didn't see? These parents though, are suppose to talk and comfort their child to the point that the child would be comfortable to open up to them about issues in school, especially being bullied. Did the parent's know that he was being bullied? If not, they failed to connect with their own vulnerable flesh and blood, which is not the school's fail. If they did, did those parents inform the school of these issues and if the school couldn't stop the bullying, why did they keep sending their child into that environment? The parents failed either way, and now they want a payday for their failure.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't send my child to school with a colostomy bag ... Like he already doesn't feel good. It would be home schooling and sick days forever. I certainly wouldn't set him up with another school if bullying was a problem at the previous one. I have no doubt that this kid was bullied ... but maybe he was just sick of surgeries, and colostomy bags and being sick all together. So I really believe that this little boy had a lot to handle even with out the bullies.

Rest in Peace Seven ... in heaven all your parts work as intended and no bullies allowed.

Seven Bridges, 10, hanged himself in the closet of his home.
:sorry:
There are stars in the Southern sky
And if ever you decide
You should go
There is a taste of time sweet as honey
Down the Seven Bridges Road

Last edited:
@Sejanus
I thought the name Seven was sort of cool.
Wasn't "Seven" the name of the kid on "Married With Children" that the Bundy's adopted, but the character was shit, so they slowly wrote him out?
10. Seven - Married With Children
seven-married-with-children.png
As the seventh child of Peg Bundy's cousins, Ida Mae and Zemus Wanker, Seven is one of the most disliked children in television history. Appearing on, (you guessed it) the seventh season of Married with Children, Seven is dropped off by his parents with the expectations that the Bundys will take care of him. The character ended up being so disliked by fans that he disappeared from the show with only the explanation that he had arrived at the neighbor's house and would not leave. Seven is later acknowledged on the show with his photo on a milk carton labeled thankfully as "Missing."

http://whatculture.com/tv/10-woeful-characters-who-ruined-awesome-tv-shows
Yep, it was. WTF? Did his parents name him after that character? With a name like that, and a colostomy bag, that poor kid didn't have chance.

Last edited:
Okay first things first every one of those kids in his class that mocked him need to have colostomies now pronto immediately. Next up something definitely needs to be done to the parents they named him seven for f*** sakes they gave him a number for a name. What kind of assholery is this anyway? This is sickening absolutely f****** sickening. You know damn well dollars to Donuts if it hadn't been for the colostomy bag that kid would have been teased to high hell for this name. His parents were f****** idiots. I'm sorry the child hung himself although I'm kind of okay with his parents stumbling on it. A nice wake-up call for them to pull their heads out of their asses. The sad thing is it's too damn late

• Parents said they filed a complaint with the school after Seven was choked and called a racial slur in August
  • The school district investigated the incident, though it is not known if disciplinary action was taken
Those in the school system who did not follow up on this should also have a colostomy bag installed. It's not like the parents didn't try to get it addressed at that level. However, I also would not send a child with this physical condition into a public school. Of course kids will make fun of another one who smells like shit! If possible, I think that home schooling should've been in place for the sake of this child's emotional wellness during developmental years.

Wasn't "Seven" the name of the kid on "Married With Children" that the Bundy's adopted, but the character was shit, so they slowly wrote him out?

Yep, it was. WTF? Did his parents name him after that character? With a name like that, and a colostomy bag, that poor kid didn't have chance.
I really didn't know because I have hardly watched TV.
But still, Seven sounds cool to me
But then again I like unusual names.

That's adorable and completely skewed. Talk about my agenda. We're constantly fighting bullies and what do you righties say? "Snow flakes. Safe place. Back in my day if someone bullied you, you punched em in the face." Blah blah blah. I almost felt a twinge of pity for you but then you threw this lovely spin on it, something you are constantly accusing us of doing. Bigot.
First of all, what the fuck are talking about?

Secondly, it's you liberal pussies that are telling kids to run to the teachers (who don't do a fuckin thing) when they are bullied. Bullies deserved to be smacked in face, bullied kids should stand up for themselves because the reality of adolescent social interaction and the ramifications of it don't give a fuck about your idea of right and wrong. Sorry but this is just one more area where facts and evidence don't line up with your idealist, hippy philosophy.

And save your pity for someone who needs it, I certainly don't.

Last edited:
January 30, 2020
The mother who wanted to sue Jefferson County Public Schools after her son took his own life will no longer “be pursuing any litigation against JCPS.”

It’s been a year since Tami Charles said goodbye to her son, Seven Bridges. The 10-year-old took his own life in Jan. 2019.

“I can't think of anybody that I would want to be a part of this, this pain, this walk, this journey,” Charles said.

Charles said her son was being bullied and WHAS 11 reported on an incident that happened on the bus in Sept. 2018, where Seven said he had been choked and called names.

Seven used a colostomy bag from a very young age and his parents said he would get made fun of for it.

News of his suicide spread quickly across the world. People started sharing the hashtag #SevenStrong, and others would show off their own colostomy bags saying “Bags Out for Seven.”

Two days after his death, Charles and her husband talked about potentially suing Jefferson County Public Schools. His mother believed JCPS did not do enough to prevent the bullying that occurred in the months leading up to his suicide.

A year later, she believes his story has helped make necessary changes without going to court.

Since his death, JCPS has made it easier to report bullying. There’s a ‘B’ people can click on the homepage that serves as a tip line.

The district also held a Bullying and Suicide Prevention Summit and is making sure every school has a mental health professional inside this school year.

“I 100% believe our son seven was a big part of that,” Charles said Thursday.

“Providing support to students is always a priority to us,” said JCPS spokesperson, Renee Murphy in a statement. “We’ve had focus on addressing students in crisis and those who need mental health support.”

“I don't think we've won the race by any stretch of the matter, but I do believe we're well on our way and for that I can't be more grateful,” Charles explained.

Charles has walked in the ‘Out of Darkness’ suicide awareness walk, and participated in New York Fashion Week promoting suicide prevention.

She said she will continue to raise awareness so that Seven’s story can inspire others to be kind.
1587849550219.png

Last edited:
What a perfectly lovely young man. I'm glad that she's happy with what the school system has done to address the bullying and is not going forward with the suit. Maybe what the school would have spent defending itself can be better utilized for the students who need a little extra. Bullying will never end, but maybe we can make it so very unfashionable to be a bully.

Just for full disclosure, I was bullied in Junior high school until I took back my power from her and slapped her crosseyed, she nor any of the others ever bothered me again, but not all people can do that. But, still, I absolutely hate a bully with the heat of a million suns.

Back