• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
(CNN)Welterweight boxing champion Errol Spence Jr. was thrown from a Ferrari early Thursday while driving in Dallas, but he is expected to survive, police say.
full

Authorities continue to investigate the cause of the crash, they say, but Spence was driving at a high rate of speed on the outskirts of downtown when he veered over a median and flipped his white Ferrari multiple times.

The wreck ejected the world champion pugilist, who was not wearing a seat belt, police said.

Video from the scene showed most of the rear body of the sports car mangled or missing, exposing parts of its engine. The front right fender was peeled back, and the trunk was crumpled and open.
full

The 29-year-old boxer is in intensive care, police said. He is being treated at Methodist Dallas Medical Center, CNN affiliate KTVT reported.
"The only info we have is that he's in the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries," said Tim Smith, a spokesman for Premier Boxing Champions, which represents Spence.
[....]

No. I did roll a pickup about six years ago, though.

--Al
[/QUOTE glad you're still here. I've been lucky. One night doing about 55 a huge buck runs out in front of me I cram the brakes and just before I come to a stop I bump him in the side/ butt,his head was passed the front end on the drivers side. He stopped and swung around his head looked at me just outside the drivers side open window, we made eye contact for what seemed like forever then he turned and walked of. I didn't get a point count but he was massive. I have a new respect for the structural integrity of Ferrari after seeing that video.

Latest posts

Back