• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
View attachment 20107
jesus. she has scleroderma. it causes hardening of the skin and connective tissues. i don’t blame her for doing drugs!

Glass, Bradley Wayne
Posted: Jun 18, 2012
Funeral Home: J.C. Kirby & Son Funeral Home
Bradley Wayne Glass, infant son of Misty Loman and Gary Glass Jr. of Bowling Green, died at 10:28 p.m. Jan. 17, 2006, at Regional Medical Center in Madisonville.

I know why she lost her shit .. I have been there .. I don’t know the cause of her sons death .. my sons death was of SIDS .. if she wasn’t on drugs or wasn’t heavy into drugs this definitely played a part..

Glass, Bradley Wayne
Posted: Jun 18, 2012
Funeral Home: J.C. Kirby & Son Funeral Home
Bradley Wayne Glass, infant son of Misty Loman and Gary Glass Jr. of Bowling Green, died at 10:28 p.m. Jan. 17, 2006, at Regional Medical Center in Madisonville.

I know why she lost her shit .. I have been there .. I don’t know the cause of her sons death .. my sons death was of SIDS .. if she wasn’t on drugs or wasn’t heavy into drugs this definitely played a part..

I have also lost a baby. I didn't go down that path. I couldn't. I had another child to mother.
Maybe her baby died because of her drug use. We don't know.

jesus. she has scleroderma. it causes hardening of the skin and connective tissues. i don’t blame her for doing drugs!
Is that documented somewhere?
Because it looks to me more like she had a meth lab blow up in her face.

I have also lost a baby. I didn't go down that path. I couldn't. I had another child to mother.
Maybe her baby died because of her drug use. We don't know.

Is that documented somewhere?
Because it looks to me more like she had a meth lab blow up in her face.
@Keepalowprofile .. I lost several relatives and my son very close .. I had other kids .. my dad helped .. unfortunately I lost him 2 years after my son .. every day is a struggle .. you stay vigilant .. I never wanted to go back to ‘that’ place and I haven’t..

I also researched every article I could find with her name found nothing to support that.

This poor woman is just a mess from way back. Read the charges on all her mug shot photos.
Plenty people have been devastated by personal disaster, maybe messed up their lives and those around them, but managed not to get arrested for manufacturing meth, various drug charges, receiving stolen property or the whole criminal cornucopia associated with drug addiction.
I have pity for the woman, but not accepting any excuses.

Looks like she was once in a meth lab explosion.

ETA! A quick search reveals, she's no stranger to to the process
From 2005:

YIKES, 3 pages of mug shots. I'm surprised she is still alive after such a hard sad life.: https://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php?fname=misty&lname=loman&fpartial=True
in 2008 she was busted for a parole violation. Her cheekbones are normal. Then something went horribly wrong. I don't see any external scarring, but something appears to have collapsed her sinus, and maybe part of her upper mandible.

ETA, the change is initially obvious, but progresses. Could something like Lupus do this?

Last edited:
View attachment 20107
I only joined this group to shame you and all who laughed at this woman's plight! I know you won't pay attention to me, but I really wish you'd consider taking this down. You don't know this woman's story. Along with addiction, she suffers from bone cancer and two rare forms of lupus. She's lost three children to death, and yet, as low as she seems to have gone, she still believes she can turn her life around.
Please! Have some heart!

@Lee A

I did know that and I had meant to post that she also suffered from cancer.

You should reach out to one of the staff members and ask them to pull it down.

I am not shamed and I don't know if she was some wonderful human being who fell on hard times.

My life experiences have showed me that when people get sick they think all the bad things they have done

should be forgiven and forgotten.

It is not my place to give this woman anything.

Have you done anything to help her except to post about how horrible we are?

I'm thinking there is only 1 Misty Dawn Loman (who occasionally is listed as with her married name Loman-Glass) in Bowling Green and the age discrepancies are clerical errors.
It's the Misty Loman of Warren County, Bowling Green. Appears she's lived her entire criminal career in Bowling Green. And she has drug, DUI, etc charges going back to 2004.
It is obvious this woman's life is a tragedy, and she has been the main contributor to her misfortunes.

Last edited:
I only joined this group to shame you and all who laughed at this woman's plight! I know you won't pay attention to me, but I really wish you'd consider taking this down. You don't know this woman's story. Along with addiction, she suffers from bone cancer and two rare forms of lupus. She's lost three children to death, and yet, as low as she seems to have gone, she still believes she can turn her life around.
Please! Have some heart!

Honestly, I am rooting for her. I genuinely hope she can turn her life around, or at the very least, find some meaning. I am not going to judge her with out a lot more info,I am however going to second what Sugar Cookie said regarding doing something to help her besides trying to shame the people here. IE, tell people her real story if you have it. We only have the news to go by, and it paints a pretty terrible picture of her. I have trouble with the fact that she seems to have begun her criminal career before losing any of her children or going through any of the rest of what she seems to have suffered, I honestly don't know, but I am open to further information.

If she genuinely just fell and didn't have the strength to pull herself out of the spiral with every hit that came, and didn't contribute to her children's suffering, my heart absolutely breaks for her.

This whole thing just makes me incredibly sad.

.... Along with addiction, she suffers from bone cancer and two rare forms of lupus. She's lost three children to death, and yet, as low as she seems to have gone, she still believes she can turn her life around.....
You seem to have real compassion and I won't mock that, but I'm a realist and have faced my share of horror and hardship (which is common trait here on members here at Dreamin Demon). In fact, if you were to read most of the comments we really do feel pity for Misty, through, due to our experiences, we have often share "dark" or "gallows" humor, and if you can't understand, or forgive us for it, I understand. The reality is, going by what you said, Misty is fucked. Personally, if I went through all the emotional and physical pain she has, I would have killed myself and not just to remove the pain from myself, but the pain I was causing to my family, friends, and community. We both know she not going to turn her life around, but she will sadly continue to exist on the painful edge of living and death.

Last edited:
Back