• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Bowling Green woman ended up in handcuffs inside a Warren County courtroom after being accused of showing up to her court case intoxicated.

Misty Loman, 40, is charged with public intoxication, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

According to an arrest citation, Loman was under the influence of narcotics when she appeared for her court case on Tuesday, stemming from a previous arrest.

Police said when they searched her purse, they discovered a small bag of suspected crystal methamphetamine, which Loman claimed was crushed Zofran.

Looks like she was once in a meth lab explosion.

ETA! A quick search reveals, she's no stranger to to the process
From 2005:
[...]
The sheriff's department arrested Misty Loman, 26, of Bowling Green at Bill Dedmon Road on outstanding warrants, Green said.
She was named in felony warrants on charges of first-degree manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia in Hopkins County.
Loman was also named in outstanding warrants in Warren County on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of stolen property, he said.
[...]

YIKES, 3 pages of mug shots. I'm surprised she is still alive after such a hard sad life.: https://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php?fname=misty&lname=loman&fpartial=True

Last edited:
Looks like she was once in a meth lab explosion.

ETA! A quick search reveals, she's no stranger to to the process
From 2005:

YIKES, 3 pages of mug shots. I'm surprised she is still alive after such a hard sad life.: https://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php?fname=misty&lname=loman&fpartial=True

That's really pretty sad. I'm no stranger to addiction but I've been fortunate enough to have a good support system and not be surrounded by enablers. I have a friend who is terminally homeless and she has a similarly long rap sheet, although with her it's unpaid tickets, loitering, abandoned vehicles etc. Once you get into that spiral, it's damn near impossible to get out.

The descent of Misty Dawn

Just fucking die, all ready.

"Only" 14 are hers. There are three at least four different "Misty Loman"s that are frequent flyers in the Kentucky jails, and two it looks like three of them (including our subject) are "Misty Dawn"s. The other Misty D.s is are 42, 45, and 50. I think.

--Al
ETA: Additional info
I'm thinking there is only 1 Misty Dawn Loman (who occasionally is listed as with her married name Loman-Glass) in Bowling Green and the age discrepancies are clerical errors.

Last edited:
Back