• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Wisconsin man arrested in connection with a bank robbery told officers he felt like trying “something new” that day, a criminal complaint states.

Xengxai Yang, 19, of Appleton, Wis., was charged Monday with “robbery of a financial institution with a dangerous weapon,” according to the Appleton Post-Crescent, citing the complaint.

He was ordered held on $250,000 bond and is currently detained at the Outagamie County Jail. His next court date is slated for March 28.

The robbery occurred on March 15 at the Community First Credit Union in Appleton.

The criminal complaint stated that a bank teller saw a person wearing black clothes, a mask and was holding a gun. The masked person asked for $10,000 and tellers gave him the money.

That's weird, how would the teller give him over 10k? They don't even keep that much cash on them and people usually get useless sums like $2k that won't even cover their future lawyer fees.

There are so many more fruitful places to rob that have fewer direct connections to the cops, worse camera quality, and employees who are not trained to deal with your shit beyond "give them the money". When will people learn?

That's weird, how would the teller give him over 10k? They don't even keep that much cash on them and people usually get useless sums like $2k that won't even cover their future lawyer fees.

There are so many more fruitful places to rob that have fewer direct connections to the cops, worse camera quality, and employees who are not trained to deal with your shit beyond "give them the money". When will people learn?

Plus bank robbery is a federal crime, so you get the Feebs up your ass as well as the local constabulary. Just about the worst place to rob.

My ex-husband robbed a bank and got $639.00 how stupid is that.
I bet I could have a yard sale tomorrow and raise that much. No court, no prison, no parole.

Back