• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568498126939.png

A Union County jury convicted William Wasmund, 48, Thursday of both first-degree murder and aggravated battery after he was charged earlier this year for the death of Jeff Spicer, The Southern Illinoisan reported.
Testimony during the trial showed that a man who lived nearby found Spicer deceased Sept. 16, 2018, on Wasmund's property.
Wasmund, of Chester, set up the booby-trapped shotgun, which fired and struck Spicer when he tried to enter the shed, according to prosecutors.

Wasmund's defense argued that he did not set the gun, but had frequently griped of theft on the property and highlighted evidence to suggest Spicer went there to steal.
Special Prosecutor Matt Goetten contended it didn't matter so much why Wasmund set up the gun to fire, but that he did and it ultimately killed someone. One of the state's primary witnesses said that he was present the day Wasmund set up the booby-trapped shotgun. The witness testified that Wasmund told him about it as he was loading things from the shed into his truck and the witness told several people about the trap and his concerns.
"That spring gun was the cause of death," Goetten said.

I understand.

I had so much shit stolen by my neighbor when I lived in so cal.

He even had the nerve to get my 50ft long adelphia cable I had in my utility closet for out of town guests that stayed in my motorhome. He pulled that cable thru the hedge and chain link fence right into his livingroom.

I called the sheriff they said they dont respond to that kind of theft.

I got my loppers out and chopped that cable right in half.

I hear his wife in her heavy Hispanic accent yell to her husband:
*Alex my Novella, my novella.

Yeah... fuck you and your novella.

Back