• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
35bdx86.jpg
Sheriff Newman: Toddler injured after father beats him with belt
Jan 24 2012
JASPER COUNTY - by Steve W. Stewart/KJAS - Jasper County Sheriff Mitchel Newman said on Tuesday that a man is in custody, and accused of beating his 2-year-old child so severely with a belt that he left injuries on the toddler.
Sheriff Newman said the investigation began on Monday when workers at a Jasper day-care reported the injuries on the child.
According to Newman, Lieutenant Kenneth Stanley observed bruising on the boy's face, hands, buttocks and legs, and he also noted that the child's hands were swollen.
Newman said an investigator interviewed the child's father, and he confessed that he did assault the boy.
[...]
http://www.kfdm.com/articles/child-46756-newman-jasper.html#ixzz1kavgaS2Y

Jan 26 2012
Bond set for father accused of beating, injuring son with belt
JASPER COUNTY - by Steve W. Stewart/KJAS - Jasper County Sheriff Mitchel Newman said on Tuesday that a man is in custody, and accused of beating his 2-year-old child so severely with a belt that he left injuries on the toddler.

Sheriff Newman said the investigation began on Monday when workers at a Jasper day-care reported the injuries on the child.

According to Newman, Lieutenant Kenneth Stanley observed bruising on the boy's face, hands, buttocks and legs, and he also noted that the child's hands were swollen.

Newman said an investigator interviewed the child's father, later identified as 34-year-old Elvin Tyrone Collins, of Jasper, and Newman said Collins admitted that he did assault the boy.
[...]
Collins appeared before Precinct 5 Justice of the Peace Brett Holloway on Wednesday and was officially charged with assault, and injury to a child with intent of bodily injury. His total bond was set at $50,000.00, and at last word he remained in the Jasper County Jail.
http://www.kfdm.com/articles/jasper-46791-child-newman.html#ixzz1kav3JO00

What a POS! A two year old boy could not do anything that deserved a beating that severe. Swollen and bruised hands! Bruised face? Not to mention bruising on the legs and butt. I can just imagine how he looked and felt as he was taken into daycare. Thank God these daycare workers actually made that call.

OMG I would have cried my eyes out had I been that daycare worker. How can that beast justify beating a 2 year old like that. I can't even think of doing that to a bigger kid, let alone a baby of only 2 years of age.

Back