• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

The NYPD is investigating claims that a Brooklyn cop’s body camera inadvertently recorded audio of her performing oral sex on her boss inside a squad car while on the job.

During a recent midnight tour in East New York’s 75th Precinct, the officer and her sergeant purportedly started getting frisky inside their car, with the female cop tucking her body camera into her vest, thinking it was off, sources said.

But during the action, the camera switched on — capturing audio that left little to the imagination, sources said.

The female officer can be heard gushing to her lover about the apparent sex act after they were done, according to sources.

Sounds like a boss/worker affair between 2 gals. Midnight, bored, horny...and forgetful. Apparently one of them has some skills in the oral department :)
I didn't read where it gave the gender of the boss.
I assumed the boss was male.
Post automatically merged:

From the original link.
It's a hoax.
It was later determined that neither audio nor video existed of the alleged incident.

Sources had claimed the recorded rendezvous was uncovered by a precinct superior during a routine review of body camera footage after their shift ended.

It wasn’t immediately clear where the hoax originated from, but word of its existence spread like wildfire around the East New York cop shop — and back to brass at 1 Police Plaza.

“These claims are under review,” the NYPD said in a statement, though department insiders said that as of Wednesday afternoon neither of the cops purportedly involved had been interviewed and remain on full duty

Last edited:
Back