• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Erich Stelzer, 24, was tased by cops following a vicious assault on his date Maegan Tapley in Cohasset, Mass. The 6-foot-8-inch Stelzer allegedly stabbed Tapley repeatedly, and although she survived the horrific attack she could lose an eye.

[...]

On arriving at Stelzer’s residence at around 10 p.m., Cohasset Police said he slashed his veterinary assistant date.

A spokesman said: “In an effort to rescue the victim and disarm Stelzer, Cohasset police officers used Tasers to subdue Stelzer.”

Stelzer became unresponsive soon after he was repeatedly tased by officers as they were trying to take him into custody, and stopped breathing while being transported to the hospital.

[...]

A source claimed Stelzer was in an “altered mental state” or suffering a “possible mental health issue” at the time of the domestic violence incident.

Source

full

I heard this on my local news and he was described as an internet star.
:D

When I hear internet star, I think of an antisocial weirdo blogging in their bathroom or closet.

I'm not one of those "he deserved to die" people. But I doubt he had anything to contribute to mankind - oops sorry Justin Trudeau, peoplekind - so the loss is ..Meh.
I heard this on my local news and he was described as an internet star.
:D

When I hear internet star, I think of an antisocial weirdo blogging in their bathroom or closet.
Or from the gym, all the same rubbishy navel gazing self adoration. Weird.

Well I guess that situation kind of... fixed itself. Too bad random perp death doesn't happen more often.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not one of those "he deserved to die" people. But I doubt he had anything to contribute to mankind - oops sorry Justin Trudeau, peoplekind - so the loss is ..Meh.

I doubt it too. I know his type! According to the source, they meet online and he started slashing as soon as he showed up for their date. It's really easy to aggravate a lot of the guys on tinder.

She probably didn't message him back quick enough and he decided to get revenge. I've been threatened & had horrible things said (er, typed) to me multiple times for that particular offense. It doesn't come as a surprise to me that one particularly egocentric asshat would take it to the next level.

Last edited:
I found the term "stabbing date" amusing, as if he made a date for the purpose of stabbing her. :p

Another source said Stelzer's residence was his momma's house, so apparently he wasn't a very successful youtuber. Maybe too nuts to have a regular job?

He was obviously on steriods and who knows what else. If you check out his YT channel, his physique changed drastically in under a year and his basketball tutorial 2 years ago sounds and looks like a completely different (sane) guy.

Athena (what the heck, it won't let me tag her) posted about this douche lord on FB. Some how she got screen shots where this trash bag's DAD was fighting in comment sections on articles about his son. He was calling people ugly, fat and asking them to come fight him. The asshole apple didn't fall far from the asshole tree.
STAB ME IRL BRO!

The father of the 25-year-old Cohasset man, Harold Stelzer, told NBC10 Boston following his son’s death that he was looking for justice.

“I have a very high-priced lawyer — very high-priced. People will know him, and he’s going to put this together,” he said. “I’m not looking for money; I’m looking for justice.”

Harold Stelzer told the station that a stun gun was used four times on his son, which he described as “excessive.”

“I know that one hit is substantial,” he said. “Two will knock you down. There were four cops there. Can’t they handcuff him?”

I have a feeling Dad here probably thought cops were justified in shooting 13yo Tamir Rice for playing with a toy gun but his little snowflake here was treated badly.
Fuck him and his son.
I guarantee you the only ones who are sad, are his mom and dad.
Good riddance you fucking turd.

His town, Cohasset, is pretty goddamn wealthy. I've did a job for the Town of Cohasset a few years ago, and many of them really are entitled twattles. Got lots of great eye rolls in during those phone calls. They did put lawyers on EVERYTHING since there are roughly 72 lawyers per acre in that goddamn town.

According to Wiki,

For the period 2013-2017, the estimated median annual income for a household in the town was $140,000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohasset,_Massachusetts#Demographics

Not crazy high, but that's certainly higher than most towns around there.

I can't find any Facebook Stelzers though. @DIAFplease can you share the screenshots? Athena hasn't been around in so long, I kinda doubt she would post em.

Back