• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
With help from the FBI, San Antonio Police say they continue to search for an 8-month-old San Antonio boy nearly 24 hours after he was taken from a west side gas station parking lot on Friday evening.

According to police, an unknown woman got in the car that King Jay Davila was in and drove off, after the father left the vehicle running and the door open while going into the store just before 7 p.m. In a Saturday afternoon update, SAPD Chief Bill McManus said the manner in which the woman got in the car was unusual.

"She knows where she's getting. This is just seconds after the father, Christopher Davila, left the vehicle," he said.

The car was found by officers about a half hour later at Rodriguez Park a few miles away, but the baby and his booster seat were gone.

Christopher, 34, was arrested after police say he wasn't cooperating with them, adding he may have been in on the incident. He was booked into the Bexar County Detention Center on child endangerment charges.
https://www.kens5.com/article/news/...-24-hours-later-father-arrested/273-626245088
1546747291233.png

From the link
. [•••]
Everybody is being cooperative,” said Jasmine Gonzales, Davila’s fiancé and King Jay's mother. “They are the ones trying to push the issue, trying to get somebody to accuse somebody, to get that blame for that. Instead of trying to get someone into prison, they need to worry about finding my son. That is what they need to do.”

She said all of their family went to police headquarters and were questioned.

“They took us all in and we answered every question they had to ask,” Gonzales said. “They just wanted us to work against Chris and that wasn’t going to happen because he did nothing wrong.

"Then, when they saw I wasn’t budging on their accusation of him, they started questioning me as if I did something to my baby and had him cover it up.

"This is all just ridiculous because the more time they spend trying to accuse people of doing something they did not do, the more time they can be searching for my baby like they claimed they have been.”

Gonzales said she was on the phone with Davila moments before everything happened.

“We're always on the phone,” Gonzales said. “We're (on the phone) 24/7, even when we're at work. I was at work when I was talking to him and he said he was at his mom’s house with King Jay. He was going to pick him up from his grandparents.”

She said Davila stopped by the gas station to get some cigarettes.

“He asked if I wanted a scratch off and he went inside,” Gonzales said. “Yeah he made a mistake. He made a mistake by leaving the baby inside the car. We admit that that was wrong.”

Gonzales said she all of a sudden heard panic in Davila’s voice.

“He was, like, ‘F*** the car is gone!’ He freaked out and I was like ‘OK, hang up and call the cops!’ He did just that. He hung up on me and at that time I called the cops, too," Gonzales said. “They said they already sent two policemen there, and then all of a sudden they started accusing him.”

Surveillance video shows a woman walk onto the parking lot of the gas station and get inside the car Davila left unlocked and running by a gas pump. Police believe that he may have known that woman.

Gonzales and Davila said that is not the case.

“Who is that chick? Why did she go inside the vehicle? Obviously she was watching,” Gonzales said. “It is not that they were interacting. She was watching and saw there was a car and she went straight in.”[•••]

This one is heading into weird territory.

Hope the kid is found safe. Some good news would be nice for a change.

The chick simply walks across the parking lot and gets in the car. She doesn't bother looking around... how does she even know the car is running? And then drives directly down the street, parks the car and walks off with the baby. So nicely executed it's like they practiced it for weeks.
@LFODBiker heading into weird territory is exactly what I was thinking.

Yep - dad and his side piece ..
Post automatically merged:

Yep - dad and his side piece ..

- San Antonio police have identified and arrested the woman seen Friday night driving off in a car with what authorities initially believed was missing 8-month-old King Jay Davila in the back seat.

Angie Torres, 45, has been taken into police custody.

"The child was not in the car," Police Chief William McManus said.

McManus said the investigation has revealed King Jay's father, Christopher Davila, staged the kidnapping in an attempt to "cover up foul play."

On Friday night, Davila drove to a West Side convenience store and left his car running and the driver's side door unlocked while he went inside to make a purchase, McManus said.

During that time, Torres was seen on surveillance video getting into Davila's car and driving off. Shortly after, the same woman was seen walking down a street with a baby carrier, McManus said.

"This was not a car theft. This was not a kidnapping. This was a staged event," McManus said. "The woman in the video who took the vehicle is a cousin of Christopher Davila."

The search for King Jay, however, turned up nothing.
https://www.ksat.com/news/sapd-to-h...d77RsBQSlT989wwaj2sErxkVdeeZ6XZAjE64nfyd3o4bk
1546967857447.png

Last edited:
Homeboy could’ve just flapped those gigantic ears of his and flown away with the kid instead. Always use what you got.

Not too bright this one.
Hope the kid shows up alive.
May I suggest grabbing onto those ears and 'walk' him into walls, doors, down stair cases, the floor, etc... until he reveals where the kid is?

I can't decide if mom was in on the actual incident or not yet but there's certainly a whole lotta denial going on. If the kidnapping was faked to cover up foul play I'm willing to bet it's not daddy dearest's first violent offense.

I can't decide if mom was in on the actual incident or not yet but there's certainly a whole lotta denial going on. If the kidnapping was faked to cover up foul play I'm willing to bet it's not daddy dearest's first violent offense.

Davila has a lengthy criminal history, records show. He’s been arrested at least 12 times on various charges dating to 1999, when he was 15.

He has been convicted of arson; assault causing bodily injury — married or cohabitant; possession of a controlled substance under 200 grams (cocaine and Xanax); unauthorized use of a vehicle; and twice for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces.

He was sentenced to five years in prison for the controlled substance charge. For the other convictions, he was sentenced to anywhere from 30 days to one year in jail.

Davila, who has six children under age 12 with three women, has twice been brought into court for not paying child support, records show.

In November 2013, Davila was jailed for contempt because he owed nearly $26,000 in unpaid child support to the mother of two of his oldest sons.

A judge ruled that Davila would not be released until he paid the woman at least $5,000.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Police-Father-of-missing-infant-staged-13515703.php

Three family members have been charged in the case of missing baby King Jay Davila, who police say they believe to be deceased.

"This was a staged kidnapping meant to cover up foul play," San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said. "We have statements from multiple witnesses that unfortunately, lead us to believe King Jay is deceased."

Thursday, police arrested father Chris Davila again, and King Jay Davila's paternal grandmother Beatrice.

Those two, along with Angie Torres have been charged with tampering with evidence in the case.

Police say Beatrice, was the person who drove Torres to the gas station last Friday night to pick up the car, which allegedly had King Jay inside.

SAPD says Torres described the route her and Beatrice took to dispose of the car seat and she had learned from Beatrice that Christopher had severely injured King Jay.

"We're still actively looking for King Jay," McManus said.
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...VZdc1JUPORm6i9io_qvKwc_R_smw1s2IpZWA4vSVYBiWE

Last edited:
From Keep's link (worth reading the whole story at the link if you love watching or reading about trash, by the way)...

Ozuna stayed in bed crying most of Tuesday. She’s afraid to send her kids to school and worries that their peers might have heard about the missing boy and the suspicions.

Yikesssss she can't even say she's upset about the clearly corpsed-up baby, she's only upset about tarnishing the flawless family image. The whole story exhibits nothing but self pity for their poor reputation. They're not concerned about the image of naming a kid King Jay though, nor that baby daddy was in a prison gang called Tango freaking Orejon, or that the cousin was arrested for aggravated robbery.

Tango Orejon is a sect of Tango Blast... who names this shit?? If I heard the words Tango Blast, I would assume it's a modern version of the Macarena. Here's a classy bonus video expressing their feelings on Tekashi 6ix9ine, mostly including it because I think it's hilarious.

https://bit.ly/2QEXg9y
(Edit: that's a World Star Hip Hop link. It didn't link properly as media here.)

Apparently "Orejon" means "big ears". Gangs can be based on ears instead of race now? I'm impressed at how progressive LA really is! Anyway...

God forbid this garbage dump of a household is looked down upon by the community. King Jay deserved better from the moment daddyo didn't use a condom, and even more so after he was so cruelly named. No sperm deserves to be born into this kind of family, ever. Tis a cruel world out there.

Dang, y'all are quick! I just read the update on my local news site and was going to share. Poor, poor baby. And WTF with the grandma and cousin helping him dispose of the baby and stage the kidnapping?! I thought the whole "a true friend will help you hide the body" was more or less a figure of speech. The family who beats and buries together, stays together, I suppose. Just sooooo many W-T-Fs here. :eek:

Back