• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...f-baltimore-woman-who-was-abducted/ar-BBMoYjo

Baltimore police said Friday they have arrested and charged a 28-year-old Glen Burnie woman with the killing of Tiffany Jones, who was abducted this week in South Baltimore. Her body was found a day later in a burned vacant housing unit.
Police said they charged Bobie Barncord, 28, of Glen Burnie, with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment, arson and reckless endangerment.
Police said the investigation is continuing.
Charging documents allege that Barncord and an unidentified male - who police said has the nicknamed "Philly" - killed Jones, 29, "through trauma and by setting her body on fire."
Jones, a Brooklyn resident and a mother of two, was abducted Tuesday afternoon in the 3600 block of Potee Street, according to police.
Firefighters on Thursday discovered a woman's body inside a burned home in South Baltimore.
A man grabbed Jones and placed a knife against her throat before forcing her into a truck. Police allege that Barncord drove the vehicle.
Firefighters on Wednesday found Jones' body in the basement of a vacant South Baltimore home, after firefighters put out a blaze in the 3400 block of 7th Street in the Brooklyn area.
Jones' body was found with her "arms bound behind her back and her legs bound together," according to the charging documents.
"Ms. Barncord confessed to assisting with the abduction of Tiffany Jones by driving the Chevy pickup truck [and] by setting Ms. Jones on fire while inside the vacant dwelling," police said in charging documents.
Barncord did not have an attorney listed in online court documents.
Firefighters on Wednesday found the body of a 29-year-old woman - who was abducted a day earlier - in the basement of a vacant South Baltimore home, police said.
The body of Tiffany Jones was discovered after firefighters put out a blaze in the home.
Fire Department spokeswoman Blair Skinner...
Jones worked at Berger's Bakery in Lexington Market decorating cakes.
More than a dozen family members, friends and Brooklyn neighbors gathered outside the home where her body was found Wednesday. They recalled Jones as kind and likable.
"Tiffany was the very first person to watch my newborn," said Ashley Connelly, Jones' friend and former roommate. "She was the only person I trusted with my children."
Jones was proud of her Native American heritage and involved with the Baltimore American Indian Center, Connelly said.
"She was a likable person," Connelly said. "I don't know anybody that didn't like her."
"It's really a tragedy," said Evelyn Jones, another friend. She called Jones a "really sweet young lady."

Imo... These evildumb fucks just enjoyed it and since they had her arms tired around her back and legs together she was probably like that most of the time they had her because it's unlikely that they severely beat her but then thought "hey I better tie her up now, just before the finally fire"... Hope they find him before he can find another subby side kick, don't think this one's getting out any time soon. I hope.........

Back