• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

You guessed it...Florida!

Despite being tailed by a squad car with its lights flashing, a motorist told cops that he did not immediately pull over after running a red light because his “pants were down” and he was “receiving sexual acts” from his female passenger, according to an arrest affidavit.

David Herring was behind the wheel of a Ford F-150 truck last Tuesday evening when he went through a red light at an intersection in Fort Pierce, Florida. Police detectives spotted the traffic infraction and activated their car’s emergency lights.

Herring, who did not immediately pull over, later told police that “it took him so long to stop the vehicle and his pants were down because he was receiving sexual acts from Rhonda while he was driving.”

The Rhonda in question was Rhonda Koppenhoefer, 55, who had a Bud Light bottle between her legs and a crack pipe and crack rocks at her feet. The 4’ 11”, 90-pound Koppenhoefer is pictured above.

While Koppenhoefer denied ownership of the pipe, Herring said she dropped it when police sought to pull over the vehicle. Koppenhoefer subsequently admitted purchasing the cocaine found in the truck, police reported.

The oral defense may work.

"Your honor, if I would have braked she could have bit my prick off."
"Objection your honor, she has no teeth."
"To be fair, I was suffering a lack of blood to my brain."
"That sounds plausible."
"That sounds like a vacuum."
"Her nickname is Hoover."

Oh. Oh my.

I don't have a dick attached to my body... if I were in possession of one, I would not allow that anywhere near it.

She really needs some chapstick.
She'll suck a dick for chapstick. Or a burger. Or some change...
Post automatically merged:

I dont have a pension plan, maybe she can give me some tips
Sounds like she's swallowing all the tips. Good luck.

Back