• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2j17xup.jpg

Lately, Florida has been known for their student-fucking teachers. Here's something a little different.

A Jacksonville lawsuit claims a 9-year-old autistic and blind boy was beaten on a special needs bus.

His parents took pictures after the incident, in which bruises on the boy's neck and chest are visible.

Timothy Mobley says his son was assaulted on a bus ride home in February by a bus attendant employed by First Student bus company.

"When he came off the bus he was crying, he had bruises, he had slap marks, he was saying that she beat me up," said Mobley.

And it happened again a month later.

Apparently the video taken on the bus when the apparent abuse happened is missing.

According to the Duval County School District, the bus did have video capabilities at the time of the incidents, but it's unclear whether the events were recorded.

If the bus company destroyed the tapes, that could be used against them in court.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=105682

Missing video tape? Hmmm... Looks like that bus company is trying to cover their ass. :frown:

Poor little guy.

The bus drivers do have the ability to shut off the cameras at any time, its usually just a switch on the dashboard. Its not something the bus monitor would have access to. Doesnt mean the 2 bitches weren't in on it together. Bitches.

I'm not sayin' he deserved it or anything but...
sometime those Blind Autistic kids deserve to be Beaten on Special Needs Bus!
Sometimes I think all of my step kids are Blind and Autistic and I would like to
Beat them on Special Needs Bus!

Ok, that was not PC and I was totally kiddin' before anyone yells at me! :D

I'm not sayin' he deserved it or anything but...
sometime those Blind Autistic kids deserve to be Beaten on Special Needs Bus!
Sometimes I think all of my step kids are Blind and Autistic and I would like to
Beat them on Special Needs Bus!

Ok, that was not PC and I was totally kiddin' before anyone yells at me! :D

Not gonna yell, Honey, I'm still laughing too hard!:rofl:

As the mother of a handicapped child that cannot walk, talk, or take care of herself at all(and she's 23), I would personally like to go beat the shit out of this scum sucking bitch and show her what it's like to go up against a grownup instead of a defenseless child! Piece of shit cunt! I hope the throw the book at her.:666:

Back