• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
How does she feel about Blaine’s upcoming execution? That must be weird, someone you knew and were with for a year is scheduled to die...

I've written her twice but she hasn't replied. Which doesn't surprise me...she's like a turtle that goes in her shell and retreats.
When we have talked before about him, she expressed she had no I'll feelings towards Blaine any longer. I believe she has processed through all the emotions towards him, her own self and grieving Amora. She didn't appreciate his mother taking advantage of every spot light she could drum up though.
But as far as Tuesday goes....I don't know how she will feel. It's been 10 years.
She is very close to Chaplaincy, so I'm sure she will be counseled with on Tuesday. Given opportunity to talk or pray if she needs to.

Don't apologize to me. We are all entitled to our own perspectives and opinions!
My insight isn't just based off of what Jesse has told me though.
And yes, Jesse is a very likeable person. She has a lot of people who like her and know her story....THE TRUTH. At some point she was enough for Arlen to bed up with but not enough when she came up pregnant.
I mean....let's hear otherwise? Since Jesse is such a liar seeking sympathy friendships and doing her time quietly unlike Blaine.....
If you know Arlen, then ask him....why did his family ask Jesse to move out with no where to go while she was pregnant? Why wasn't he there when she delivered Amora? Why didn't he see Amora? Why wasn't Amora ever provided military benefits? Why weren't his parents ever involved or see Amora? Why didn't he serve Jesse for paternity and visitation? Why didn't he ever take ANY interest in Amora? He didn't even ask for a picture of her. For THIRTEEN MONTHS! Not including the 9 months of the pregnancy. THAT'S what's DEEPLY MESSED UP! But I guess those are all lies that Jesse made up?
Everyone wants to be so quick to call Jesse names and condemn her, but seriously....look at the bigger picture at EVERYONE who played a part in what lead to this tragedy for Amora. Arlen's silence IS his answer. Both family's FAILED Amora GROSSLY!
Hell.....Jesse's own mother didnt even know where she was living! In a 9 month period, after they moved from the apartment, Jesse's mom never came to check on her daughter or granddaughter! Could not have even told you where they lived!
And I do not defend Jesse. I brought clarity to exactly what she experienced that day. She knows she failed and admits unlike Blaine OR Arlen!!!! THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE! Jesse is the ONLY one that has taken account for her actions which for ME makes what she has told me 100% more credible than either Blaine or Arlen.
She has media contacting her regularly to do interviews. But she doesnt do them because she isnt seeking a spotlight or a place to defend herself like some if these women I've seen, Darla Routier has her own series for Christ sake! And heres Blaine on death row taking up donations for his cremation and his cousin singing songs he wrote. I had to report a Facebook profile his mother had put up for him and call Polunsky safe prison sgt! WHILE HE'S SITTING ON DEATH ROW! No one takes it seriously because it's all about themselves and not Amora.
To be fair, we don’t know what kind of remorse Blaine expresses in private, if any. I think they each blame each other because they both feel that this wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for the other. It can be a hard pill to swallow, to receive such harsh punishments when you feel it wasn’t entirely your fault/something you wouldn’t have done if it weren’t for your partner. Idk.

To be fair, we don’t know what kind of remorse Blaine expresses in private, if any. I think they each blame each other because they both feel that this wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for the other. It can be a hard pill to swallow, to receive such harsh punishments when you feel it wasn’t entirely your fault/something you wouldn’t have done if it weren’t for your partner. Idk.

I can relate to this from Jesse's perspective, more so than Blaine's.
I know that Blaine has not owned what he did or apologized. His mother literally commented on a Facebook post I wrote years ago, that he was innocent. So her reinforcement of his innocence probably doesnt help him come to terms with what he did either.
That's another area where he and Jesse differ tremendously. Jesse is remorseful, he isn't.
Although, I think his reality is also diluted down, where as Jesse has a very real grip on her circumstances. I think he views himself in some kind of movie or hero in a western.
I just read a blog he "wrote" with his college level 4th grade education.
He is surrounded by enablers.

What was the demon, btw? Did she ever say why she thinks Blaine killed Amora?
I know that Blaine has not owned what he did or apologized. His mother literally commented on a Facebook post I wrote years ago, that he was innocent. So her reinforcement of his innocence probably doesnt help him come to terms with what he did either.
That's another area where he and Jesse differ tremendously. Jesse is remorseful, he isn't.
Although, I think his reality is also diluted down, where as Jesse has a very real grip on her circumstances. I think he views himself in some kind of movie or hero in a western.

Thank you, Jack, for posting the Herzog documentary. It was very illuminating. He is a brilliant film maker and documentarian, very balanced. It was fascinating to see the people we've been discussing here live and in person.

I have some small sympathy for Blaine Milum. His childhood was awful and very defective, and it had to have affected him. My sympathy does not go so far as to think he should escape the consequences of his absolutely horrific crime, but I do wonder how different his life could have been had his childhood been different. I would also have more sympathy if he took responsibility and showed true remorse, but he doesn't, he just lies about it and claims he is innocent.

No words....just wow. He was granted a stay. Apparently the bite mark science and his intelligence level got him off.

Texas court stops first execution of 2019, citing changes in intellectual disability law and bite-mark science

Blaine Milam was convicted in the 2008 East Texas death of his girlfriend's 13-month-old baby.
BY JOLIE MCCULLOUGH JAN. 14, 20193 HOURS AGO
Blaine Milam was sentenced to death for the 2008 murder of 13-month-old Amora Carson. TDCJ
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals has stopped the state’s first execution of the year, calling for a lower court to take another look at the case following changes in bite-mark science and laws regarding intellectual disability and the death penalty.
Blaine Milam received a stay from the court on Monday, a day before his death was scheduled. Milam, 29, was convicted in the brutal death of his girlfriend’s 13-month-old baby girl in 2008 in East Texas.
In a late appeal, Milam's lawyers argued against the state’s reliance on bite-mark testimony, which was a key part of his trial. His lawyers also claimed he was intellectually disabled and therefore ineligible for execution.
In December 2008, Milam called 911 and police in Rusk County arrived to find the body of Amora Carson, according to court opinions. The medical examiner counted 24 human bite marks on the baby’s body and found evidence of blunt force trauma and sexual assault.

At trial, the prosecution linked Milam to several of the bite marks. But his attorneys now say that science has largely been discredited, pointing to the Court of Criminal Appeals’ recent decision to overturn the murder conviction of Steven Chaney. (In December, the court took the rare step of asserting Chaney's innocence, saying his conviction was based on bite-mark science that “has since been undermined or completely invalidated.” Chaney spent more than 25 years behind bars.)
Rusk County prosecutors, meanwhile, argued to the court that the questions over bite-mark science were settled at Milam’s trial in 2010. And they said the state had enough other evidence that it wouldn’t have affected the jury's decision at the time. They pointed to testimony that Milam told his sister from jail to find a hidden pipe wrench believed to be used in Carson’s assault — and his apparent confession to a jail nurse.
The trial court must also take another look at Milam’s claims of intellectual disability, according to the court order. The issue was raised at Milam’s trial, which prosecutors said put the issue to bed, but there has been considerable change in how the state determines such disability since 2010.
In 2017, the U.S Supreme Court tossed out the method the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals had previously used to determine who is intellectually disabled and, therefore, constitutionally ineligible to be executed. The Court of Criminal Appeals later said it would change its test, which used outdated medical standards and nonclinical factors created by its judges, including how well the person could lie.
“Because of recent changes in the science pertaining to bite mark comparisons and recent changes in the law pertaining to the issue of intellectual disability ... we therefore stay his execution and remand these claims to the trial court for a review of the merits of these claims,” the court said in its order Monday.
The court will now consider Milam’s claims under current medical standards.

The stay was not only the court's first of 2019 but also its first without death penalty critic Elsa Alcala, who left the bench at the end of 2018 and was replaced by Judge Michelle Slaughter. Slaughter, along with Presiding Judge Sharon Keller and Judge Kevin Yeary, dissented against the stay.
Despite the court's decision, Texas is still set to host the nation's first execution of the year. Robert Jennings is scheduled to die on Jan. 30, according to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Five other executions are scheduled in the state through May.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/01/14/texas-court-criminal-appeals-stays-execution-blaine-milam/

Last edited:
What was the demon, btw? Did she ever say why she thinks Blaine killed Amora?
Well, that proves it, Blaine is insane, because WHO IN THE FUCK DOESN'T KNOW THAT TEXAS HAS THE FUCKING DEATH PENALTY?!

Insane people, that's who!
people who are homeschooled, uneducated and have uneducated, ignorant parents, that’s who.
Post automatically merged:

No words....just wow. He was granted a stay. Apparently the bite mark science and his intelligence level got him off.

Texas court stops first execution of 2019, citing changes in intellectual disability law and bite-mark science

Blaine Milam was convicted in the 2008 East Texas death of his girlfriend's 13-month-old baby.
BY JOLIE MCCULLOUGH JAN. 14, 20193 HOURS AGO
Blaine Milam was sentenced to death for the 2008 murder of 13-month-old Amora Carson. TDCJ
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals has stopped the state’s first execution of the year, calling for a lower court to take another look at the case following changes in bite-mark science and laws regarding intellectual disability and the death penalty.
Blaine Milam received a stay from the court on Monday, a day before his death was scheduled. Milam, 29, was convicted in the brutal death of his girlfriend’s 13-month-old baby girl in 2008 in East Texas.
In a late appeal, Milam's lawyers argued against the state’s reliance on bite-mark testimony, which was a key part of his trial. His lawyers also claimed he was intellectually disabled and therefore ineligible for execution.
In December 2008, Milam called 911 and police in Rusk County arrived to find the body of Amora Carson, according to court opinions. The medical examiner counted 24 human bite marks on the baby’s body and found evidence of blunt force trauma and sexual assault.

At trial, the prosecution linked Milam to several of the bite marks. But his attorneys now say that science has largely been discredited, pointing to the Court of Criminal Appeals’ recent decision to overturn the murder conviction of Steven Chaney. (In December, the court took the rare step of asserting Chaney's innocence, saying his conviction was based on bite-mark science that “has since been undermined or completely invalidated.” Chaney spent more than 25 years behind bars.)
Rusk County prosecutors, meanwhile, argued to the court that the questions over bite-mark science were settled at Milam’s trial in 2010. And they said the state had enough other evidence that it wouldn’t have affected the jury's decision at the time. They pointed to testimony that Milam told his sister from jail to find a hidden pipe wrench believed to be used in Carson’s assault — and his apparent confession to a jail nurse.
The trial court must also take another look at Milam’s claims of intellectual disability, according to the court order. The issue was raised at Milam’s trial, which prosecutors said put the issue to bed, but there has been considerable change in how the state determines such disability since 2010.
In 2017, the U.S Supreme Court tossed out the method the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals had previously used to determine who is intellectually disabled and, therefore, constitutionally ineligible to be executed. The Court of Criminal Appeals later said it would change its test, which used outdated medical standards and nonclinical factors created by its judges, including how well the person could lie.
“Because of recent changes in the science pertaining to bite mark comparisons and recent changes in the law pertaining to the issue of intellectual disability ... we therefore stay his execution and remand these claims to the trial court for a review of the merits of these claims,” the court said in its order Monday.
The court will now consider Milam’s claims under current medical standards.

The stay was not only the court's first of 2019 but also its first without death penalty critic Elsa Alcala, who left the bench at the end of 2018 and was replaced by Judge Michelle Slaughter. Slaughter, along with Presiding Judge Sharon Keller and Judge Kevin Yeary, dissented against the stay.
Despite the court's decision, Texas is still set to host the nation's first execution of the year. Robert Jennings is scheduled to die on Jan. 30, according to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Five other executions are scheduled in the state through May.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/01/14/texas-court-criminal-appeals-stays-execution-blaine-milam/
Damn. That’s good I guess. I’m not one to cheer about someone dying, that seems morbid and odd to me. I don’t think he’s dumb, though, at least not as dumb as his attorneys claim he is. I read something he wrote in a blog a year ago, about his suicide attempt. He’s a decent writer and his vocabulary is decent, not a Rhodes scholar by any means by definitely nowhere near retarded, not even mildly. I’d say he’s of at least average intelligence.

Thank you, Jack, for posting the Herzog documentary. It was very illuminating. He is a brilliant film maker and documentarian, very balanced. It was fascinating to see the people we've been discussing here live and in person.

I have some small sympathy for Blaine Milum. His childhood was awful and very defective, and it had to have affected him. My sympathy does not go so far as to think he should escape the consequences of his absolutely horrific crime, but I do wonder how different his life could have been had his childhood been different. I would also have more sympathy if he took responsibility and showed true remorse, but he doesn't, he just lies about it and claims he is innocent.
I agree with this, it’s absurd for him to claim he didn’t do it, at this point. My guess is nobody but his mother believes him when he says that!

Last edited:
1547507239568.png

Blaine "Ha, ha, the stupid court believed my bullshit" Milam

Btw, just to remind those that may not remember, this is what this fucking bag of shit did to that little child:
[...]
In addition, human bite marks ...

The child also suffered 18 rib factures, extensive bleeding under her scalp, multiple fractures on the back of her head, a lacerated liver, a broken arm and leg and a bleeding blood vessel in her neck, which suggested possible strangulation.

Pinckard said the injuries were from blunt force trauma, but he couldn't determine what type of object was used.

The autopsy also revealed the child had been sexually assaulted. Her genitalia and rectum were badly bruised, Pinckard said.

“I've never seen anything like it,” the pathologist said.

Tanner asked him if it could have been caused by male penetration. Pinckard said it was likely caused by an object.

“Were you able to tell what injury caused the death?” Tanner said.

“No,” Pinckard said. “There were so many injuries present.”

[...]
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...s-horrific-details-of-injuries-to-1696955.php
So, he broke multiple ribs, strangled her, fractured her skull, broke her arms, broke her legs, busted organs, and sexually assualted the 13 month old child. The child was truly tortured, for real.
people who are homeschooled, uneducated and have uneducated, ignorant parents, that’s who.
Fuck morons, not only is ignorance of the law not an excuse, but ignorance of the penalty for committing crimes (especially, fucking baby murder) is not an excuse as well. Fuck'em all, if the murdered child can't get justice from the legal system, hopefully Amora will get justice from the reprobates that now surround Blaine.

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s dumb, though, at least not as dumb as his attorneys claim he is. I read something he wrote in a blog a year ago, about his suicide attempt. He’s a decent writer and his vocabulary is decent, not a Rhodes scholar by any means by definitely nowhere near retarded, not even mildly. I’d say he’s of at least average intelligence.

I agree completely. After watching the Herzog documentary that showed interviews with him, he does not seem retarded at all. Instead, the fact that his vocabulary and speech patterns are so competent shows that he is bright enough to not come across as dumb despite leaving school in the 4th grade.

View attachment 12231
Blaine "Ha, ha, the stupid court believed my bullshit" Milam

Btw, just to remind those that may not remember, this is what this fucking bag of shit did to that little child:

So, he broke multiple ribs, strangled her, fractured her skull, broke her arms, broke her legs, busted organs, and sexually assualted the 13 month old child. The child was truly tortured, for real.

Fuck morons, not only is ignorance of the law not an excuse, but ignorance of the penalty for committing crimes (especially, fucking baby murder) is not an excuse as well. Fuck'em all, if the murdered child can't get justice from the legal system, hopefully Amora will get justice from the reprobates that now surround Blaine.
Oh I never said it’s an excuse. I just said that’s prolly why he didn’t know.

Don't apologize to me. We are all entitled to our own perspectives and opinions!
My insight isn't just based off of what Jesse has told me though.
And yes, Jesse is a very likeable person. She has a lot of people who like her and know her story....THE TRUTH. At some point she was enough for Arlen to bed up with but not enough when she came up pregnant.
I mean....let's hear otherwise? Since Jesse is such a liar seeking sympathy friendships and doing her time quietly unlike Blaine.....
If you know Arlen, then ask him....why did his family ask Jesse to move out with no where to go while she was pregnant? Why wasn't he there when she delivered Amora? Why didn't he see Amora? Why wasn't Amora ever provided military benefits? Why weren't his parents ever involved or see Amora? Why didn't he serve Jesse for paternity and visitation? Why didn't he ever take ANY interest in Amora? He didn't even ask for a picture of her. For THIRTEEN MONTHS! Not including the 9 months of the pregnancy. THAT'S what's DEEPLY MESSED UP! But I guess those are all lies that Jesse made up?
Everyone wants to be so quick to call Jesse names and condemn her, but seriously....look at the bigger picture at EVERYONE who played a part in what lead to this tragedy for Amora. Arlen's silence IS his answer. Both family's FAILED Amora GROSSLY!
Hell.....Jesse's own mother didnt even know where she was living! In a 9 month period, after they moved from the apartment, Jesse's mom never came to check on her daughter or granddaughter! Could not have even told you where they lived!
And I do not defend Jesse. I brought clarity to exactly what she experienced that day. She knows she failed and admits unlike Blaine OR Arlen!!!! THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE! Jesse is the ONLY one that has taken account for her actions which for ME makes what she has told me 100% more credible than either Blaine or Arlen.
She has media contacting her regularly to do interviews. But she doesnt do them because she isnt seeking a spotlight or a place to defend herself like some if these women I've seen, Darla Routier has her own series for Christ sake! And heres Blaine on death row taking up donations for his cremation and his cousin singing songs he wrote. I had to report a Facebook profile his mother had put up for him and call Polunsky safe prison sgt! WHILE HE'S SITTING ON DEATH ROW! No one takes it seriously because it's all about themselves and not Amora.

Mmm. Nope. I don’t think I’ll ask him to relieve immense traumas so some chick on the internet can get her curiosity satisfied.

Go watch that documentary Jack posted. There is no way in goddamn hell she didn’t know what was going on in that ramshackle trailer with walls you could almost see through. I also did not see any window air conditioner anywhere in the crime scene photos. She heard it all.

Plus that bitch is cold as ice talking to the cops after finding her child dead. Just like it’s any other day.

Last edited:
Mmm. Nope. I don’t think I’ll ask him to relieve immense traumas so some chick on the internet can get her curiosity satisfied.

Go watch that documentary Jack posted. There is no way in goddamn hell she didn’t know what was going on in that ramshackle trailer with walls you could almost see through. I also did not see any window air conditioner anywhere in the crime scene photos. She heard it all.

Plus that bitch is cold as ice talking to the cops after finding her child dead. Just like it’s any other day.
I’m not sure what to believe tbh. The AC thing seems odd to me bc it was December. But if he struck her in the head, first, then she wouldn’t be able to scream bc she’d be unconscious. I could see Arden wanting nothing to do with the baby, that’s possible, they were very young at the time. You can’t exactly say with certainty that it’s not true if you aren’t willing to ask him. But even if you did ask him, he may not admit to it if what she says is true, because hindsight is 20/20.
No one here can really say anything about this with certainty, because we weren’t there.
Agreed she does sound cold in the police interview, but the cop said she seemed heartbroken and grieving at first.
I think the only 2 ppl who will ever know for sure what happened in that trailer are Blaine and Jessica. I personally believe Blaine was tweaked out on meth, paranoid and went nuts, I’m not sure what to believe regarding Jessica’s involvement or awareness of what was going on.

I think the only 2 ppl who will ever know for sure what happened in that trailer are Blaine and Jessica. ..... I’m not sure what to believe regarding Jessica’s involvement or awareness of what was going on.

Due to the bite marks on the baby, there is no question in my mind that Blaine was largely responsible for her death.

The video of Jesse from the pawn shop and gas station, where she looks totally calm and casual convinces me that she was at the least aware and complicit, if not more. Someone who is shocked and horrified by their baby's murder does NOT casually look through racks of DVDs in a pawn shop an hour after they learned their baby was dead. Nor do they casually buy themselves soda and cigarettes, while looking calm and normal. She is not an innocent in all this, although I agree we can't know her exact level of participation.

Due to the bite marks on the baby, there is no question in my mind that Blaine was largely responsible for her death.

The video of Jesse from the pawn shop and gas station, where she looks totally calm and casual convinces me that she was at the least aware and complicit, if not more. Someone who is shocked and horrified by their baby's murder does NOT casually look through racks of DVDs in a pawn shop an hour after they learned their baby was dead. Nor do they casually buy themselves soda and cigarettes, while looking calm and normal. She is not an innocent in all this, although I agree we can't know her exact level of participation.
Right but memphis4family said Jessica did not know her baby was dead at that time. They called 911 after that and I remember she kept saying, “Blaine, bring her to me,” and she was crying. Given what memphis4family has said, I’m wondering if maybe she hadn’t seen her yet and didn’t realize the extent of her injuries. It’s possible Blaine held off on letting Jessica see the extent of Amora’s injuries and held off on letting her see the body.
But again, only Blaine and Jessica know for sure.

Right but memphis4family said Jessica did not know her baby was dead at that time. They called 911 after that and I remember she kept saying, “Blaine, bring her to me,” and she was crying. Given what memphis4family has said, I’m wondering if maybe she hadn’t seen her yet and didn’t realize the extent of her injuries. It’s possible Blaine held off on letting Jessica see the extent of Amora’s injuries and held off on letting her see the body.
But again, only Blaine and Jessica know for sure.

They went to the pawn shop and gas station ALONE, without baby Amora. Nobody else was at the trailer. So you (and memphis4family) choose to believe Jessica left her 13 month old baby who was still alive at the trailer all alone for a few hours??? That doesn't make any sense at all. I don't care what Jessica said or who she said it to, the only reason they would be fine with leaving a baby home alone for a few hours is if they knew it wouldn't matter because she was already dead.

They went to the pawn shop and gas station ALONE, without baby Amora. Nobody else was at the trailer. So you (and memphis4family) choose to believe Jessica left her 13 month old baby who was still alive at the trailer all alone for a few hours??? That doesn't make any sense at all. I don't care what Jessica said or who she said it to, the only reason they would be fine with leaving a baby home alone for a few hours is if they knew it wouldn't matter because she was already dead.
I don’t choose to BELIEVE anything. I admit, I didn’t think about the whole no Amora at the pawn shop thing and the implications that would have. That does make it seem like she had to have known.

I've been paying close attention to this whole fiasco. From all the research I've done, comparing all the evidence from numerous articles, everything...there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever he tortured, raped and, murdered this poor baby. Why both of them aren't going to die for this human-less act is beyond me. Unlike some of you, I have no question and no qualms about Milam dying. They both should. No sympathy whatsoever. He was not convicted on the bite marks. It was only PART of the evidence. He confessed to the murder. He tried to hide evidence. This bull-shit being brought up at the last minute challenging his execution is.......just that. A lawyer trying to make a name for herself. I don't believe for a second he is 'intellectually disabled.' Please! Our society has become pathetic. Religious nuts, political tom-foolery, liberals, on and on and on. Enough! What's needed here is Justice, plain and simple! Housing, feeding, medically treating any of these wastes of space is an unnecessary and, immoral drain on tax-payer dollars and, is a shameless slap in the face to all of the victims. ENOUGH!

Milam and Carson share equal responsibility in Amora's death. I could give two actual fucks if they were high on meth at the time. They should already be dead. Those doubters out there? Even worse, those disgusting supporters of these two should have to face what this poor baby went through. These types: prison lovers, pen pals, men and women who write/marry/donate to these scumbags, etc. should have to spend a year living in the same cell as these animals. Let's see how long their beliefs would hold out when having to face evil every waking moment. They are just pathetic.

You want to know more actual, facts about this case, read here for the disgusting yet, enlightening truths:

https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/court-of-criminal-appeals/2012/ap-76-379.html

Last edited:
For further review of Milam's appeal concerning topics such as ineffectual representation by counsel, ineffective for failing to request a jury instruction during the punishment phase on voluntary intoxication as mitigation as well as appellate and state habeas counsel being ineffective for failing to assert a sufficiency of the evidence claim on the issue of whether Milam was intellectually disabled:

https://cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca5/17-70020/17-70020-2018-05-10.pdf?ts=1525977053

and

https://cases.justia.com/federal/di...e/4:2013cv00545/147367/27/0.pdf?ts=1517259535

More links to come.

Outrageous.

The bites werent the only thing that led to his conviction. THere was enough to roast him even without that.

And there is no way in hell this guy is mentally retarded.

@ Jack - Yeah. It's obviously a stall tactic to put off the inevitable. Don't think it's going to work. As you said, the bites weren't the only thing that led to his conviction. There's no doubt they were both responsible for Amora's death. They are just trying to get him off DR. I've never seen them deny it, anywhere. The lawyers do not argue that he's innocent. All they're doing is trying to keep him from getting the needle by saying he was too retarded at the time to be tried and sentenced to death, under the 'intellectually disbaled' b.s. law.

I would love to know when the court is going to begin reviewing the case again, how long it's going to take and when they'll announce a new execution date. What, is it going to drag out another few years? I sure as hell hope not!

I found this article on Carson's appeal. I'm not sure how accurate it is though. Some of the 'facts' as compared with other things I've read, seem off such as, the period of time the murder is said to have taken place. Does anyone have actual facts in this case instead of actual heresay? If so, please provide the links.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-appeals/1622523.html

Last edited:
I found this article on Carson's appeal. I'm not sure how accurate it is though. Some of the 'facts' as compared with other things I've read, seem off such as, the period of time the murder is said to have taken place. Does anyone have actual facts in this case instead of actual heresay? If so, please provide the links.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-appeals/1622523.html

Thank you, @_Justice_ , for posting this link. This is not an "article", it is the appelate Court's decision regarding Jessica's appeal of her case. The facts should be completely accurate and based on the evidence from the trial.

There were lots of new details listed that make this case even more horrific. Reading this erased any small sympathy I might have had for Milam. Kill him now. And keep Jessica in jail until she dies.

Now will Jessica’s prison BFF read it and realize that they probably shouldn’t listen to, or trust baby killers?

Probably not.

Thank you, @_Justice_ , for posting this link. This is not an "article", it is the appelate Court's decision regarding Jessica's appeal of her case. The facts should be completely accurate and based on the evidence from the trial.

There were lots of new details listed that make this case even more horrific. Reading this erased any small sympathy I might have had for Milam. Kill him now. And keep Jessica in jail until she dies.

While i knew this article was based on Carson's appeal, I wasn't sure of detail consistency as it stated the murder took 'over a period of thirty hours of physical torture'. Okay, not buying that. Early on it was said to be 10-11 hours. Well, which fucking one is it? I know there's going to be inconsistencies but, cmon! I really hate how people write up a story with B.S. facts. That the shithead tortured the child at all is enough to sicken me.

There's no longer any media coverage of what these two monsters did relating to the stay this waste of space never should have received. People forget so easily.

Back