• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Satanica
The attorney for Blaine Milam has filed appeals with the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals in an attempt to halt Blaine's upcoming execution. One of the appeals focuses on bite mark evidence which was used to help convicted Blaine. The appeal is arguing that bite mark evidence has been discredited, calling it "junk science." Blaine's lawyer is also appealing his conviction under the law of parties. Additionally, his lawyer is arguing that Blaine had a psychotic illness at the time of the murder.
http://www.theforgivenessfoundation...5TP1HEPIDeAk0mLRRR0FZQU73EL0GLHkH-j9ib1BmgdWE

How about this garbage!

NEWS
Last-Minute Appeals Aim to Stop First Texas Execution of 2019
Drugs, mental illness, disability factors in 2008 infant murder
BY SARAH MARLOFF, FRI., JAN. 11, 2019

Blaine Milam, a young man from Rusk County, is scheduled to be the state's first execution of 2019. Unlike many death row inmates, Milam's case has moved relatively quickly through the court system; he was sentenced to death in 2011 for the brutal killing of Amora Carson – the 13-month-old daughter of Milam's girlfriend Jessica Carson – during an alleged exorcism in 2008. (Carson was given life in prison without parole, though Milam's trial counsel argued she was responsible for the murder.) The usual appeals were filed, but in September, a month before the U.S. Supreme Courtrefused to hear Milam's final federal appeal, the state scheduled his execution for Tuesday, Jan. 15.
As his death date nears, Milam's recently appointed lawyer Jennae Swiergula with Texas Defender Servicesfiled an appeal and a stay request in the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals on Jan. 7 and 8, respectively. In an email statement, Swiergula accused the state of relying on "now discredited bite mark junk science" to obtain Milam's capital murder sentence while not possessing "any meaningful evidence that Mr. Milam played any role in causing" Amora's death. She also noted that the prosecution relied on Texas' law of parties, which allows a jury to convict a person based on the conduct of another, to convict Milam despite unpresented evidence that Carson had been experiencing a "psychotic illness involving delusions that her child was possessed by a demon." Swiergula concluded: "Mr. Milam's conviction is unreliable, and his death sentence is arbitrary."
Previously, Milam's appeal in the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals – filed in January 2018 by his former lawyer Donald Lee Bailey, who resigned in September – argued six claims. Four focused on the consequences, or lack of them, from "extensive testimony" at trial about Milam's drug use; at the time of Amora's murder, Milam was high on methamphetamine. Under the Texas Penal Code, "voluntary intoxication" can be used as a defense in certain crimes if the defendant can prove they were incapable of forming an "intent to commit a crime." In Milam's case, neither his trial nor appellate and habeas counsel, nor the trial court itself, addressed whether and how the jury could or should have addressed "voluntary intoxication" in the punishment phase.
Milam's 5th Circuit appeal also insisted there was a preponderance of evidence at trial to prove Milam "was, and is," intellectually disabled, though his appellate and habeas counsel did not address the issue for state review. Additionally, the filing argued, since a doctor concluded that Milam, now 29, functions at an emotional level between an 8- and 16-year-old, he should be treated as a juvenile, in which case he cannot be sentenced to death. In May, the appellate court concluded "reasonable jurists could not disagree with the district court's disposition" and denied Milam's certificate of appealability, a decision that the Supreme Court let stand in October.
Unless his stay request is approved – or the governor's office intervenes – Milam will be the first man put to death by the state's hand this year, and the 559th inmate executed in Texas since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976.

https://www.austinchronicle.com/new...ls-aim-to-stop-first-texas-execution-of-2019/

Last edited:
Additionally, the filing argued, since a doctor concluded that Milam, now 29, functions at an emotional level between an 8- and 16-year-old, he should be treated as a juvenile, in which case he cannot be sentenced to death.

So he should be spared because he is immature? Sheesh. :rolleyes:

. One of the appeals focuses on bite mark evidence which was used to help convicted Blaine. The appeal is arguing that bite mark evidence has been discredited, calling it "junk science." Blaine's lawyer is also appealing his conviction under the law of parties. Additionally, his lawyer is arguing that Blaine had a psychotic illness at the time of the murder.
So which is it
He didn't do it or he didn't know any better because he was mentally ill.

This hail mary bullshit is sickening. THey are just throwing anything and everything out there to get him off. Sickening.

The bite stuff is especially dumb and i dont see how that holds any water. For starters, that isnt all he got convicted on. Even without the bite stuff, they had him dead to rights. THere are only two people involved, so the only alternative is mom bit the kid, but we already know they did the crime together. It wont change anything even if we do change the facts to mom being the biter. Irrelevant bullshit.

]
Milam was high on methamphetamine. Under the Texas Penal Code, "voluntary intoxication" can be used as a defense in certain crimes if the defendant can prove they were incapable of forming an "intent to commit a crime."

This is one of the most sickening, fucked up, nonsensical things ive ever read ever.

Last edited:

I despise Werner Herzog, think he's trash, and his anti-death penalty shit is sickening.

This has some interviews with the shithead, which is infuriating and vomit inducing to listen to. But there's interviews with the investigators/prosecutor as well which is interesting. Got the initial taped recording of their interviews with Texas Rangers at the scene as well. Fucking idiots. The interviews with his family are hilarious, if i didnt know Texas was full of such shockingly ignorant, white trash hick filth i wouldnt believe it was all real, id think they hired some actors to do a spoof. This whole family deserves to fry. I have to believe Herzog realizes this and the sole reason he devotes so much time to interviewing idiots like the cousin is cuz he is deliberately trying to poke fun at dipshit Americans. No value whatsoever in it.

hahah idiot claims he didnt know Texas even had the death penalty until he was sentenced.

The fake crime scene in the house was odd. Wonder what their intent with all that shit was.

Apparently their story at one point was that the baby was smacking herself in the head with the hammer.

Fucking creepy how calm and carefree the bitch is talking to the Ranger.

I am curious how they determined Blaine did it all while the bitch stood by, how they determined she didnt have a more direct physical role in it. The bites matched the fucktard and there was DNA link to him on 2 of the bites to further make that link. But surely that alone isnt what made them go, "he did it all, she just let it happen". DOwnright scary how calm and careless she sounds when shes talkin to investigators on that tape mere hours after the slaughter. Bitch didnt give a shit.

Last edited:
I can say that I know for a fact Jesse was in the trailer when it happened, but did not participate in what Blaine was doing to Amora. The door was closed where he was at on the other side of the house. The room Jesse was in had a window unit in it that was on, somshe never heard anything. Thats why in the video of them at the pawn shop, she doesn't appear upset. She didn't know at that point what he had done to Amora or that she was already dead. The door was always kept closed, Blaine would not let Jesse in. There is A LOT to this story that is not in the news. She thought he was praying or performing an exorcism.....not brutally beating her child. You will not find ANY court report or statement anywhere that Jesse participated in what Blaine did. She was charged because she was in the house and there was no way to prove she didn't know what he was doing. I believe had Jesse not been so young, trusting and naive.. I KNOW she would have snapped to prevent anything from happening. I may have shared too much, I know a lot about this story....but I truly believe Blaine is solely responsible for this crime and it is sick how he has not shown any remorse. Only sought fame.

I can say that I know for a fact Jesse was in the trailer when it happened, but did not participate in what Blaine was doing to Amora. The door was closed where he was at on the other side of the house. The room Jesse was in had a window unit in it that was on, somshe never heard anything. Thats why in the video of them at the pawn shop, she doesn't appear upset. She didn't know at that point what he had done to Amora or that she was already dead. The door was always kept closed, Blaine would not let Jesse in. There is A LOT to this story that is not in the news. She thought he was praying or performing an exorcism.....not brutally beating her child. You will not find ANY court report or statement anywhere that Jesse participated in what Blaine did. She was charged because she was in the house and there was no way to prove she didn't know what he was doing. I believe had Jesse not been so young, trusting and naive.. I KNOW she would have snapped to prevent anything from happening. I may have shared too much, I know a lot about this story....but I truly believe Blaine is solely responsible for this crime and it is sick how he has not shown any remorse. Only sought fame.

Honestly, I'd be willing to accept that she didn't participate. I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt there. But I won't accept that she didn't know that something terrible was happening in that room. I know how big 'trailers' are, I know what Window mounted air conditioners sound like. I also know what a screaming child sounds like.

Can you even imagine how that child must have screamed?

If this 'trailer' was a 1/4 of a mile long and her A/C sounded like a Boeing I might believe you.

I imagine that this girl is a weak, ignorant, submissive, possibly abused, pathetic excuse for a woman. There may even be sympathetic reasons for why that is the case. Perhaps she was abused as a child, had low self esteem, suffered childhood indoctrination in fundamentalist religion. Whatever the case may be, I'm certain that a combination of these factors played into this outcome.

But none of those mitigating factors lessens the severity of the consequences here. In this case, the consequences of her actions along with the fact that she is, regardless of her circumstances - an adult with free will, were so horrific that she deserves everything she has coming to her. Anything less would be an insult to the memory of this child.

In short, it seems as if you want to believe in a story that doesn't make a whole lot of sense because somehow, you feel some measure of sympathy for this woman. I don't. And I don't think that what you stated is logical. If you have any information that proves you right, let me know.

Unless you think that kid didn't actually scream loud enough to be heard over a fucking air conditioner.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd be willing to accept that she didn't participate. I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt there. But I won't accept that she didn't know that something terrible was happening in that room. I know how big 'trailers' are, I know what Window mounted air conditioners sound like. I also know what a screaming child sounds like.

Can you even imagine how that child must have screamed?

If this 'trailer' was a 1/4 of a mile long and her A/C sounded like a Boeing I might believe you.

I imagine that this girl is a weak, ignorant, submissive, possibly abused, pathetic excuse for a woman. There may even be sympathetic reasons for why that is the case. Perhaps she was abused as a child, had low self esteem, suffered childhood indoctrination in fundamentalist religion. Whatever the case may be, I'm certain that a combination of these factors played into this outcome.

But none of those mitigating factors lessens the severity of the consequences here. In this case, the consequences of her actions along with the fact that she is, regardless of her circumstances - an adult with free will, were so horrific that she deserves everything she has coming to her. Anything less would be an insult to the memory of this child.

In short, it seems as if you want to believe in a story that doesn't make a whole lot of sense because somehow, you feel some measure of sympathy for this woman. I don't. And I don't think that what you stated is logical. If you have any information that proves you right, let me know.

Unless you think that kid didn't actually scream loud enough to be heard over a fucking air conditioner.

I believe one of the 1st injuries Amora sustained was a blow to the head with a pipe wrench from Blaine. (A pipe wrench he hid and later asked his sister to go get from where he hid it during the investigation) I don't know that Amora was awake to scream. I know Jesse suffered from psychotic break...."psychotic depression" is what the diagnosis was. She had stopped caring for herself months before, gained weight, stopped bathing.
At one point Blaine came running in the room Jesse was in and he was freaking out, totally frantic screaming "Where did it go?" And Jess sat up on the bed and asked him what he was talking about. He said the demon possessing Amora had made her run across the trailer. Amora didn't walk though, she had never taken her first step. He then proceeded to get under the bed like he was going after this demon baby and madd the bed Jesse was on start jumping up and down like he was wrestling this thing under the bed. He jumped up asked "Did you see it, which what did it go?" And he took of running back across the house. Jesse said she was frozen in fear. She didn't know what to do. What she didnt know was that Amora was already dead when he did that.
She actually isn't weak at all. Not when she is stable and herself. She's very bright, very smart, she's funny and very nurturing. Her father committed suicide when she was younger. He was found by her, her mother and brother. She was never a victim of any abuse. I do know some things about that that I wont share....but Jesse did not have the support she needed after having a baby and I believe she was in need of help for post partum but due to the lack of family support she had, it went unnoticed. I mean....all she had was Blaine's ignorant family.
Which BTW Blaines dads brother was also a child abuser and child molester of his own daughters. It must run in the family. Several children were removed from that home too because of severe abuse. One was a baby that had to have surgery from being kicked in the groin!
Post automatically merged:

This is the kind of crap that pisses me off that Blaine and his family do! You don't see anything like this from Jesse or her family. He has no regard for Amoras grieving REAL biological family whatsoever.

Last edited:
I believe one of the 1st injuries Amora sustained was a blow to the head with a pipe wrench from Blaine. (A pipe wrench he hid and later asked his sister to go get from where he hid it during the investigation) I don't know that Amora was awake to scream. I know Jesse suffered from psychotic break...."psychotic depression" is what the diagnosis was. She had stopped caring for herself months before, gained weight, stopped bathing.
At one point Blaine came running in the room Jesse was in and he was freaking out, totally frantic screaming "Where did it go?" And Jess sat up on the bed and asked him what he was talking about. He said the demon possessing Amora had made her run across the trailer. Amora didn't walk though, she had never taken her first step. He then proceeded to get under the bed like he was going after this demon baby and madd the bed Jesse was on start jumping up and down like he was wrestling this thing under the bed. He jumped up asked "Did you see it, which what did it go?" And he took of running back across the house. Jesse said she was frozen in fear. She didn't know what to do. What she didnt know was that Amora was already dead when he did that.
She actually isn't weak at all. Not when she is stable and herself. She's very bright, very smart, she's funny and very nurturing. Her father committed suicide when she was younger. He was found by her, her mother and brother. She was never a victim of any abuse. I do know some things about that that I wont share....but Jesse did not have the support she needed after having a baby and I believe she was in need of help for post partum but due to the lack of family support she had, it went unnoticed. I mean....all she had was Blaine's ignorant family.
Which BTW Blaines dads brother was also a child abuser and child molester of his own daughters. It must run in the family. Several children were removed from that home too because of severe abuse. One was a baby that had to have surgery from being kicked in the groin!

This is the kind of crap that pisses me off that Blaine and his family do! You don't see anything like this from Jesse or her family. He has no regard for Amoras grieving REAL biological family whatsoever.

Well... Jesus Christ... What a cluster fuck.

I'm fully prepared to accept that Blaine and his entire family are, in all probability, irredeemable pieces of shit who should have their entire blood line erased from the planet. If it really went down the way you are saying then I also feel some amount of sympathy for Jess. From what you say - You have to admit, from what you say it does sound like she was in a weak state of mind at time. I can empathize with that, I know what it is to be crippled by my own thoughts. I've lived though depression that saw me locked in a hospital more than once. I still have a hard time accepting that as a defense. Depression, post par-tum or otherwise doesn't absolve you of responsibility for the consequences of your actions... But you say she had no idea that the child was dead. Well.. maybe that's possible, I suppose? I don't think it to be the most likely scenario but I guess it could happen. Even if that were the case, it's much harder to believe that she had absolutely no idea at all that harm was coming to that child. She still had obligations to that baby that she failed to fulfill.

I'd really just like to address the elephant in the room. How is it that you know these things? That's really a pretty big question when it comes to assessing whether what you are saying holds water. This whole thing is horrible. I hope Blaine dies soon.

Last edited:
Well... Jesus Christ... What a cluster fuck.

I'm fully prepared to accept that Blaine and his entire family are, in all probability, irredeemable pieces of shit who should have their entire blood line erased from the planet. If it really went down the way you are saying then I also feel some amount of sympathy for Jess. From what you say - You have to admit, from what you say it does sound like she was in a weak state of mind at time. I can empathize with that, I know what it is to be crippled by my own thoughts. I've lived though depression that saw me locked in a hospital more than once. I still have a hard time accepting that as a defense. Depression, post par-tum or otherwise doesn't absolve you of responsibility for the consequences of your actions... But you say she had no idea that the child was dead. Well.. maybe that's possible, I suppose? I don't think it to be the most likely scenario but I guess it could happen. Even if that were the case, it's much harder to believe that she had absolutely no idea at all that harm was coming to that child. She still had obligations to that baby that she failed to fulfill.

I'd really just like to address the elephant in the room. How is it that you know these things? That's really a pretty big question when it comes to assessing whether what you are saying holds water. This whole thing is horrible. I hope Blaine dies soon.

I believe Jesse would agree too, that she failed to step in. She is much older and wiser now though, so it's easier to say. I assure you the weight of regret and sorrow she processes daily are very real.
I served time with Jesse.
But outside of that, I have also been in touch with family and listened to witnesses tell me what they saw and experienced.
Blaine dies on Tuesday.

Until the last few sentences, I thought this was an announcement for pro-execution groups.

I know....its mind blowing.

I posted this to all the protest events and pages for Blaine

In lieu of all the attention being given to Blaine, the protests for him or money being raised for his wishes.....
I'd like to shift the focus to what MATTERS and keep flowers at Amoras gravesite regularly. This hasn't been done and needs to be.
Thank you for your donations. God Bless.
Please share.

Is this woman for real?https://m.facebook.com/groups/243345159620828?view=permalink&id=306570363298307

Last edited:

Sounds like a lot of wild and baseless assumptions.

No way that kid wasnt crying. She had to of heard and it had to of sounded worse than your normal crying baby.

Not to mention, she wasnt charged just cuz she was in the house. She helped try to cover it up, helped try to lie about what had occurred with the idiot demon possession nonsense. They BOTH were driving that as hard as they could, wanting people to believe this baby was hitting itself in the head with a hammer, lying to investigators. She didnt give a shit about that kid whether she was in a backroom or not.

I think it's far more likely that she was directly involved, given the evidence. Honestly if there was any error in this case, i think it would more likely be that she had a much bigger role in the whole thing than has been established. Would not be surprised if she was the mastermind pulling the strings behind it all honestly.

Let's not forget what a simple minded hick shithead Blaine was/is. Hick white trash mom took him out of school in 4th grade, supposedly was "home-schooled". Didnt know Texas had a death row. Watched Scooby Doo cartoons with his defense attorney as they awaited verdicts. The guy is a disgusting, murderous piece of shit, but he's also a complete and total dope. She isnt however. I could see her creating the whole thing, getting him spun up, instructing him what to do, etc.

She was just as involved. She looked the other way as he beat her, molested her, and on the final day she was there as he bit her, beat her, and raped her with a pipe wrench. She knew what he did to her thirteen month old baby, over and over again till she died. And then the whore chose to take the fifth cause the whole testifying aspect was too difficult for her.

Fuck Blaine, fuck Jesse, fuck anyone who defends either of them. The only victim in this case is Amora, and her biological father who was in the military and didn’t even get a chance to meet her before she was cruelly murdered.

She was just as involved. She looked the other way as he beat her, molested her, and on the final day she was there as he bit her, beat her, and raped her with a pipe wrench. She knew what he did to her thirteen month old baby, over and over again till she died. And then the whore chose to take the fifth cause the whole testifying aspect was too difficult for her.

Fuck Blaine, fuck Jesse, fuck anyone who defends either of them. The only victim in this case is Amora, and her biological father who was in the military and didn’t even get a chance to meet her before she was cruelly murdered.

Everything Nell just said. ALL of it. You and that whore egg donor get zero sympathy. She was supposed to be Amora's mother. She was supposed to love her more than anyone and protect her with her life. I am sick and tired of hearing post partum depression was to blame. Bullshit. I know it sometimes happens, but it does not let someone rape and bite and torture and murder the baby. Quit trying to defend her here.

What did you look in your crystal ball and see all of that Nell?
Agreed on who the victim is. I NEVER said Jesse was a victim. I only brought factual clarity to what her part was in the day of BLAINE murdering Amora. And to shed light on Blaines bs fight and appeals for his stay.
And thank you Arlen for your service for our country....but truth be told, he wanted no part in Jesse's pregnancy or Amoras life. Jesse was asked to leave from Arlens family home while she was pregnant by his parents. She went through her pregnancy and delivery ALONE. How honorable of Arlen to care AFTER the baby he didn't want was murdered by a pos that stepped into a void HE left WIDE OPEN for anyone to victimize his daughter. What a soldier!
Someone serving in the military doesn't make them a good father let alone any kind of a hero.

Hick white trash mom took him out of school in 4th grade, supposedly was "home-schooled".

His dad, Daniel Milam, took him out of school because of his beliefs that involved white supremacy.
Blaines dad's 1st cousin, George and his son Rusty have also been guilty of child crimes similar to Blaines. George molested his own daughter and physically abused his 3 grandsons. One of which was an infant in diapers, that had to have surgery from being kicked in the groin.

Last edited:
Agreed on who the victim is. I NEVER said Jesse was a victim. I only brought factual clarity to what her part was in the day of BLAINE murdering Amora. And to shed light on Blaines bs fight and appeals for his stay.
And thank you Arlen for your service for our country....but truth be told, he wanted no part in Jesse's pregnancy or Amoras life. Jesse was asked to leave from Arlens family home while she was pregnant by his parents. She went through her pregnancy and delivery ALONE. How honorable of Arlen to care AFTER the baby he didn't want was murdered by a pos that stepped into a void HE left WIDE OPEN for anyone to victimize his daughter. What a soldier!
Someone serving in the military doesn't make them a good father let alone any kind of a hero.

Do not blame him for the murdering piece of shit your daughter brought into her babies life. That's All on her. Did she ever stop to think that you don't have to have someone? That she could've concentrated on being a good mom? Nope. She went right out and found her Dick of the month and this one just happened to really like little ones and then decided that she had demons in her for tempting him and murdered her. Again, no one is going to give you any sympathy here.

Do not blame him for the murdering piece of shit your daughter brought into her babies life. That's All on her. Did she ever stop to think that you don't have to have someone? That she could've concentrated on being a good mom? Nope. She went right out and found her Dick of the month and this one just happened to really like little ones and then decided that she had demons in her for tempting him and murdered her. Again, no one is going to give you any sympathy here.

My daughter? I can see the caliber of intellect I'm engaged with here. You're confused.

My daughter? I can see the caliber of intellect I'm engaged with here. You're confused.

Whatever. Family member then. Someone else had said you were her mother. And if you didn't tell anyone, how exactly does that calibrate our intelligence? Do tell.

His dad, Daniel Milam, took him out of school because of his beliefs that involved white supremacy.
Blaines dad's 1st cousin, George and his son Rusty have also been guilty of child crimes similar to Blaines. George molested his own daughter and physically abused his 3 grandsons. One of which was an infant in diapers, that had to have surgery from being kicked in the groin.

I know her biological father. What you just wrote about him is not true, and deeply messed up.

You knew Jessie after she had been incarcerated and you fell for her side of the story because you like her. Whatever, don’t care. She didn’t need a new man, she didn’t need Blaine and his brand of fucktardedness in her life, she wanted it there. To the detriment of her child. Nothing you or she can say will change my mind about her culpability. Sorry, not sorry.

You've already addressed our intelligence????

She means she knows Jessie from jail. She served time with her. She doesn’t know anything about it except for what Jesse told her ass to get sympathy.

I know her biological father. What you just wrote about him is not true, and deeply messed up.

You knew Jessie after she had been incarcerated and you fell for her side of the story because you like her. Whatever, don’t care. She didn’t need a new man, she didn’t need Blaine and his brand of fucktardedness in her life, she wanted it there. To the detriment of her child. Nothing you or she can say will change my mind about her culpability. Sorry, not sorry.

She means she knows Jessie from jail. She served time with her. She doesn’t know anything about it except for what Jesse told her ass to get sympathy.

Don't apologize to me. We are all entitled to our own perspectives and opinions!
My insight isn't just based off of what Jesse has told me though.
And yes, Jesse is a very likeable person. She has a lot of people who like her and know her story....THE TRUTH. At some point she was enough for Arlen to bed up with but not enough when she came up pregnant.
I mean....let's hear otherwise? Since Jesse is such a liar seeking sympathy friendships and doing her time quietly unlike Blaine.....
If you know Arlen, then ask him....why did his family ask Jesse to move out with no where to go while she was pregnant? Why wasn't he there when she delivered Amora? Why didn't he see Amora? Why wasn't Amora ever provided military benefits? Why weren't his parents ever involved or see Amora? Why didn't he serve Jesse for paternity and visitation? Why didn't he ever take ANY interest in Amora? He didn't even ask for a picture of her. For THIRTEEN MONTHS! Not including the 9 months of the pregnancy. THAT'S what's DEEPLY MESSED UP! But I guess those are all lies that Jesse made up?
Everyone wants to be so quick to call Jesse names and condemn her, but seriously....look at the bigger picture at EVERYONE who played a part in what lead to this tragedy for Amora. Arlen's silence IS his answer. Both family's FAILED Amora GROSSLY!
Hell.....Jesse's own mother didnt even know where she was living! In a 9 month period, after they moved from the apartment, Jesse's mom never came to check on her daughter or granddaughter! Could not have even told you where they lived!
And I do not defend Jesse. I brought clarity to exactly what she experienced that day. She knows she failed and admits unlike Blaine OR Arlen!!!! THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE! Jesse is the ONLY one that has taken account for her actions which for ME makes what she has told me 100% more credible than either Blaine or Arlen.
She has media contacting her regularly to do interviews. But she doesnt do them because she isnt seeking a spotlight or a place to defend herself like some if these women I've seen, Darla Routier has her own series for Christ sake! And heres Blaine on death row taking up donations for his cremation and his cousin singing songs he wrote. I had to report a Facebook profile his mother had put up for him and call Polunsky safe prison sgt! WHILE HE'S SITTING ON DEATH ROW! No one takes it seriously because it's all about themselves and not Amora.

Hmm Jessica had the AC on in December? Dunno about that. I don’t know if we’ll ever fully understand what their mindset was when Amora died, like how much of it was intentional vs. psychosis. I’m not really sure what to think. If only those trailer walls could talk, right?

Hmm Jessica had the AC on in December? Dunno about that. I don’t know if we’ll ever fully understand what their mindset was when Amora died, like how much of it was intentional vs. psychosis. I’m not really sure what to think. If only those trailer walls could talk, right?

I struggle with it myself. Especially after knowing her. We were very close. It's hard to imagine she would go along with what he was doing. I've read her appeal. It's pretty much the same story she told me. She TRULY believed there was a demon. I remember us talking about it. She knows now there wasn't, not in Amora anyway. I wish she would tell her story.

I struggle with it myself. Especially after knowing her. We were very close. It's hard to imagine she would go along with what he was doing. I've read her appeal. It's pretty much the same story she told me. She TRULY believed there was a demon. I remember us talking about it. She knows now there wasn't, not in Amora anyway. I wish she would tell her story.
How does she feel about Blaine’s upcoming execution? That must be weird, someone you knew and were with for a year is scheduled to die...

Back