• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

penelopejo

Mother Nature
You beat me to this one. I can't believe that they beat the baby with a hammer. A HAMMER!!! How can you beat a baby with hammer over and over without the cries and screams bothering you? Did no one else not hear the commotion?

Authorities suspect child beaten to death with hammer

A Rusk County couple remains in jail this morning for allegedly beating their 13-month-old child to death with what authorities believe was a hammer.

Rusk County District Attorney Investigator William Brown said sheriff officials received a 911 call about 11 a.m.Tuesday.

Brown said what investigators found at the home near Lake Cherokee on County Road 2125 was a crime scene that was hard even for seasoned lawmen.

Brown said it was apparent the child suffered blunt force trauma, and a hammer may have been the murder weapon. He added that Rusk County Justice of the Peace Bonnie Miller ordered the baby’s body sent to the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences in Dallas for an autopsy.

“We will know a lot more after the autopsy results come back on what the weapon was, but we believe they may have used a hammer,â€￾ he said.

Brown said the mother and stepfather both are 18 and are awaiting arraignment early this morning on the charge of capital murder.

“We aren’t releasing their names at this time because they haven’t been formally charged before the judge,â€￾ he said.

Brown did say that he had learned the stepfather had been in trouble before for child abuse, but that the child killed Tuesday was not involved in the earlier cases.

“Those cases involved other children,â€￾ he said. “We will release more information after they are both arraigned.â€￾
http://www.tylerpaper.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081203/NEWS01/812020271

OMFG...

I hit my thumb with a hammer once. It hurt so much I cried for an hour. I can't even imagine a poor, defenseless baby being hit with one repeatedly. This breaks my heart.

I really honest to god-felt faint right now. I think I may hurl my Starbucks. 18 yrs old? Motherfuckers! :confused2:

So Jaded-when you get those names and pics-front page these Fuckwads-PLEASE!

God bless you little baby-I hope and pray that you didn't feel pain for a long period of time and that it was quick. Run with angels baby...

Man, I wanna hug my daughter so bad...

Last edited:
Here's the news link to our local paper ... PICS and all

http://www.tylerpaper.com/

Parents Beat Baby to Death To 'Beat the Demons Out'
By KENNETH DEAN
Staff Writer

HENDERSON — The parents of a 13-month-old were arraigned on capital murder charges this morning after they beat their 13-month-old baby to death to “beat the demons out.â€￾

Blaine Milam, 19, and Jessica Carson, 18, have been informed of their rights in a case that even seasoned lawmen say is shocking.

Ms. Carson sat in the courtroom as she waited to be arraigned with her arms folded, sobbing silently. Milam sat with no expression on his face. Officials told TylerPaper.com that Milam was sentenced in August of this year on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Rusk County Justice of the Peace Precinct 5 Bob Richardson, who arraigned the two, said he did not arraign them yesterday because the scene was so disturbing.

“Yes, it did bother me,â€￾ he said. “It was gruesome to see the 13-month-old lying there, and what they had done to it.â€￾

Richardson also said that the couple reportedly went to a local pawn shop yesterday to sell tools so they could afford to hire a priest to perform an exorcism.

“I guess they decided to take care of the demons themselves,â€￾ Richardson said.

The Rusk County Sheriff’s Department will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. today, as both suspects remain jailed on $2 million bond each.

Rusk County District Attorney Investigator William Brown said sheriff officials received a 911 call about 11 a.m. Tuesday.

Brown said what investigators found at the home near Lake Cherokee on County Road 2125 was a crime scene that was hard even for seasoned lawmen.

“These crimes involving children are always hard, so yes, it was very unpleasant,â€￾ he said.

Brown said it was apparent the child, identified as Amora Bain Carson, suffered blunt force trauma, and a hammer may have been the murder weapon. He added that Rusk County Justice of the Peace Bonnie Miller ordered the baby’s body sent to the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences in Dallas for an autopsy.

“We will know a lot more after the autopsy results come back on what the weapon was, but we believe they may have used a hammer,â€￾ he said.

Brown did say that he had learned the stepfather had been in trouble before for child abuse, but that the child killed Tuesday was not involved in the earlier cases.

“Those cases involved other children,â€￾ he said. “We will release more information after they are both arraigned.â€￾

Updated Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2008 at 11:35 a.m. CST

DONT KNOW HOW TO ATTACH PIC.... FIRST TRY AT POSTING 'HELP'

What I find equally disturbing is the fact that it wasn't just one fuckwad--but, these cases where two or more fuckwads manage to find each other. :dontknow:

Is there some unseen internal fuckwad magnet in folks?

I'd love to beat these assholes with the claw end of a 10 lb hammer.

The demon card...

Fuck these sorry ass mother fuckers! What the hell is wrong with these fucking asshole people who claim demons? That motherfucker in Turlok, CA claimed the same shit when he stomped his 2 year old to death. That ass licker got his-god bless that master marksman that nailed his ass!

I hope these two pieces of shit are locked in a cell without contact for years-then let them out into general pop for a week or so-spread the word about what they did-and let them fucking kill them like the animals they are! Give em all hammers I say! I would bet money that they are fucking stoners...

Is there some unseen internal fuckwad magnet in folks?

Like attracts like. Those wacky psychopaths always seem to gravitate towards one another, and feed off of the mutual craziness.

I'm absolutely disgusted by this story. Somebody better find these sick fuckers and do a number on them while they're wasting away in prison. I'm leaning towards letting them live, just so they can continually reap the rewards of being baby killers in jail.

These bastards are the DEMONS!!

Richardson also said that the couple reportedly went to a local pawn shop yesterday to sell tools so they could afford to hire a priest to perform an exorcism.

“I guess they decided to take care of the demons themselves,” Richardson said

This sickens me to no end..these two baby killers, these fuck'n demons need to die a grueling, painful death. When I think of what this poor baby went through in her last moments of life...it fucking kills me. My son is 15 months and looking at him, I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that this baby girl was brutally murdered by these bastards. Screaming and terrified beyond belief...Lord, I hope she died quickly...oh, please.

There is a place for those who commit such heinous crimes...a hell just for them. I smile as I think of that....
Amora, sweet one, there is a special place for you in heaven....an angel amongst angels....I smile for that too.

May the angels comfort and cradle you...
no more pain sweet baby girl...kisses.

29lbqj8.jpg

Last edited:
R.I.P. Sweet, Sweet, Amora Bain Carson. I am sorry you had such terrible parents who treated you so badly. The only demons in your house was your mom and dad.
picture.php

Blaine Milam and Jessica Carson
picture.php

WTF!! , daddy was arested in august for "Sexual assault AND PLACED ON PROBATION, WTF!!!!!!. That Fuck Tard should have beet his own damn head in. ( Police said the sexually asulted child was NOT Amora, but another child)

Milam was convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a child in August and was placed on probation. He has also been arrested on charges of causing a disturbance and assault/family violence.

These fucktards even told the police the baby did it to herself. WTF!!!!

Humber said the couple told detectives multiple stories of how the child suffered the injuries, including a fabricated auto accident and then a story of how the child was attacked by the family’s dogs. The couple then told investigators they had left the child unattended and someone else must have gone into the home and harmed the child. Carson and Milam even said the child beat herself in the head with the hammer.

They claim they were trying to drive the demons out of the 13-month-old, but law enforcement officers say the bottom line is a Rusk County couple bludgeoned the little girl to death with a hammer and other objects and bit her more than 20 times in the most grotesque murder the seasoned officers can remember.

Last edited:
I don't even think I could hammer myself to death. Doubt a 13-month-old could do more than a bloody lip. I'm surprised they didn't say the dog picked up the hammer and did it.

What a couple of shittyots. Hope they rot then die.

tazzzzz - i understand your passion and anger but your post makes my eyes fucking bleed...holy crap...

I'm going to hope and pray that this sweet baby was dead from first blow and did not suffer throughout this horrendous, unspeakable attack.

The father is clearly scum, sexual assault of a child???

And well, I'd assume the mother knew of this and is therefore scum also. Were they on drugs or something??? Its no excuse but it would be some kind of weird reasoning for doing this.

Amora, you look so sweet and loving. RIP.

I would bet money that they are fucking stoners...

Ok Buggysmommy, not to be petty, but I really take offense to this statement. I have a pot card (it's legal in Or) and the last thing I would do is beat someone to death with a hammer, much less one of my kids.

Ok Buggysmommy, not to be petty, but I really take offense to this statement. I have a pot card (it's legal in Or) and the last thing I would do is beat someone to death with a hammer, much less one of my kids.

Ah Nell, Pot just makes you sweet and funny and calm. I have no problems with that. Bugsmommy was probably talking about meth or something...............

tazzzzz - i understand your passion and anger but your post makes my eyes fucking bleed...holy crap...

Its to hard not getting angry, when the more you read the worse it gets. Jessica stood right next to her man as he bit and chewed on this poor little baby and when that didnt work he picked up various objects and beat her, eventually settleing on a hammer, the whole time yelling Jesus's name.

Blaine even had a big bite mark on his own hand mabye self inflicted to see how much it hurt, he spent his time in court staring at it.

"You're looking at a 13 month old baby that has had her head bashed in with a hammer," said Judge Bob Richardson of Rusk County. "[There were] bite marks all over the baby...that's gruesome."

Authorities say Carson, Amora's mother, told them the baby suffered from demonic possession, and Milam performed an exorcism to get them out.

Here is Jessica Carson, Myspace page. "If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
puke.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=152923806

Jessica Carson Photo bucket page
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/Jcredneckchic08

Jessica Carson
l_ee2379c0d61f652b42a8368aefe2e297.jpg

l_7251d0731a789574cff6e35a3775bb41.jpg

I'm a very nice person in general and I come across as very shy and innocent, but don't get on my bad side because I can be a BiTCH and I'll be the first one to tell you! (as well as a lot of other people prolly! lol)

Blaine Keith Milam
l_9f54cf7d529a1b19e4b7356b8df6b74e.jpg

This is my fiance and my best friend Blaine Keith Milam, and prolly one of the most silliest people you will EVER meet in your life. He's a nut, but ya know I wouldn't want him any other way.

Amora Bain Carson
9cropped.jpg
13.jpg
l_8f6727a30af16ce1effd51f4bda4e9d6.jpg

This is my daughter and my life. I now know I have a reason for living and it's all because of this girl right here. She depends on me and only me to get by, and you can be sure that I will do anything and everything I can for her to have the best in life. I got the best of her so-called dickhead of a father, and you're looking at her.

Grandpa and Amora
Jessespicture125.jpg

R.I.P. Amora Bain Carson

Last edited:
Its to hard not getting angry, when the more you read the worse it gets. Jessica stood right next to her man as he bit and chewed on this poor little baby and when that didnt work he picked up various objects and beat her, eventually settling on a hammer, the whole time yelling Jesus's name.

SOB

Jesus doesn't like his name used in this manner. Satan does.

Last edited:
Bitches MySpace has a blog you can comment on. I personally left her a lovely message. Make sure to let her know how you feel. Thanks for finding it Tazzzzz.

Last edited:
Amora remembered...

Amora, you were love. Literately, your named meant love. I would know, its a name I choose myself for a little girl I might have....

As I worked with your pictures I noted immediately the beautiful light in your eyes. I always say that babies are "the light of day", with no doubt as you look into those heavenly eyes you wilI see the light that makes every baby so precious. What continues to bother me the most about this terrible case, is not the heinous nature of it, not even that Amora suffered countless, excruciating minutes as she was beaten mercilessly by the two people she loved the most.
No, what bothers me the most, is...that right before your mother and father, lay the most beautiful gift of all, The Light of Day. People who realize this gift, hold it, treasure it, embrace it and live day in and day intoxicated by it.
When the swift blow of the hammer came down on you, when did your father stop seeing this light? did he ever see it at all? and the mother who bore this light, did she suddenly forget or never see it? These questions haunt me... I believe the light escaped them.
In my heart and soul I know with no doubt, had they seen the light before your glorious blue eyes, you would be alive today.
Not dead and cold in the earth...but alive and loved.

I know that you live now with the angels and that will have to be the solace for those who loved you...I didn't know you sweet angel but I know your light through pictures, and for me that was heaven enough.

Rest in peace beautiful Amora, you were the light of day, the light of life...

algt8x.jpg
2qxxhle.jpg
2rqzfns.jpg
20h255h.jpg
24aygwo.jpg

wbqt7l.jpg
5wm1k5.jpg

Last edited:
Bitches MySpace has a blog you can comment on. I personally left her a lovely message. Make sure to let her know how you feel. Thanks for finding it Tazzzzz.

LoL. ohh you can leave LOTS of comments on her Photo bucket page as well.
Her friends are starting to ask WTF, messages on her myspace page.
In fact Jessica myspace page seems to be lacking new picts of Amora, since Fucktard was arrested for Sexually abuseing the child. And the angel picts only there from Myspaces new tag thing. Its in a friends folder not hers. Not to menion all the recent weight gain.

One of the pics that is in her "Amora" photos says,"Who needs a man when I got her." Bitch should have thought about that before saying yes to a crazy man.

Amora's real father, left a message for Jessica on her myspace page. (He was in the Army overseas in Korea I think.)

Dec 3 2008 10:10 PM
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO OUR DAUGHTER...I WAS COMING HOME TO SEE HER, BUT NO, YOU AND THAT WASTE OF LIFE HAD TO MAKE ME BURY MY LITTLE GIRL...MY LITTLE ANGEL...I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY...THAT'S OKAY...REST ASSURE, I WILL SEE HER IN THE NEXT LIFE...

PFC MUTINA (R.I.P. AMORA 11/12/2007-12/02/2008) Myspace page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418958049

I am going to ask him to stop by.

Last edited:
these cases just getting worse and worse. Unless the father is a complete douchebag abuser etc, I'd think long and hard about giving custody to mom. There have been evil gf/stepmothers but it seems every story I hear usually involves a mom who had to have a man in her life no matter what the cost to herself or her children. If the child gets beaten etc, no biggie as long as he stays with me. Put they beat a child with a hammer signs on their backs... they won't last ten minutes

i'm with you on this, Nell.. It is my experience that people who smoke pot have a tendency to be mellow and laid back, rather relaxed. The only time they get ignorant is, if the pot is laced with something that makes 'em crazy.. I've not ever heard of anyone I know who smokes it, going off the deep end and freaking out on weed alone.

my $.02
~shadow

Blaine's, "sexual asult charge of a child" was bugging me, so I checked around and found out some more info about it. The child wasnt much of a child accually, she was 14 and a underage minor. That is still pretty shitty, dont get me wrong. I just hate baby / infant molesters more.

Blaine got a 5 year sentance and was consitered to be a high risk repeat offender , so they gave him a life time on the Texas " Sex Offender Registry " list. Even after all that, he only really had to do 180 days and they knocked that down some more and he was only in jail from 8/22/08 to 10/30/08. and released on probation.

Ohhh golly gee wizz, a whole 60 days for sexual asult of a minor, guess they thought being on the list was punishment enough ( scuse me while I vomit about that one). Guess they also thought wrong and if he was in fucking jail were he belonged, we wouldnt be reading this and a child would still be alive, Way to go TexASS.

Blaine Keith Milam TexASS Sex Offender Registry page.
https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=10442094&SearchType=Name
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The cops are also saying they had been to the home numerous times, on numerous complaints. (again way to go TexASS).

Milam was sentenced in August of this year on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child and received a probated sentence. According to records, his victim was 14 years old and his last appearance with authorities was Nov. 14, when he reported as part of sex offender registry. According to the Texas Department of Public Safety's sex offender registry, Milam's risk level is classified as high. He also has been arrested on charges of causing a disturbance and assault/family violence.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081204/NEWS01/812030402

Milam has an extensive criminal history including an August 22nd conviction for aggravated sexual assault of a 14-year-old child. He was was sentenced to 180 days in jail but was released October 30th.

Investigators say they were all to familiar with the home. "We've had numerous call on that residence, minor, family, violene type stuff," Humber said.

"When we got there the baby was laying in the middle of the floor of the bedroom...You're looking at a 13 month old baby that has had her head bashed in...it's gruesome."

Jessica Carson and Blaine Milam remain on suicide watch in the Rusk County Jail.

I was thinking about what ceisdsgil said about dope mixed with other things and I had just read about the new thing of laceing everything with PCP, and that pretty much will send you over to the deep end of the pool. Kind of makes sence or maybe I just want it to because, I still cant understand why some one would do this to a baby.

Blaine Keith Milam DOB 12/12/1989

Last edited:
I'm concerned about the mother and stepfather. I've heard that otherpersons staying in the household where a person has had to be exorcised of demons...also need treatment.
ANYBODY GOT A BIG ASS RUSTY CLAW HAMMER I CAN BORROW?

One of the pics that is in her "Amora" photos says,"Who needs a man when I got her." Bitch should have thought about that before saying yes to a crazy man.

I saw that...what on God greens earth cause a mother who appears to love and adore her baby, then allow a beast to beat her to death???? I want to know.

I keep looking at those pictures....such a beautiful baby girl.
her myspace...didn't see it posted on the forum, could have missed it.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=152923806

Back