• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A gang of teenage girls filmed themselves targeting female strangers in random attacks on the streets of Philadelphia.

The disturbing video shows the girls approaching their unsuspecting victims on the street before proceeding to slap them and wrestle them to the ground.

The violent video sparked outrage when it was shared online.

One girl is filmed being approached by the group before being slapped round the face.

She attempts to walk away but her path is blocked.

The gang continue to forcefully pull her hair and push her down onto the pavement.

Another woman is shown being punched and shoved around, before passersby intervene to stop the shocking attack.

It is unclear what motivated the attacks but the gang appeared to target other females.

What gets me, is that these shitheads are doing this in a pretty busy part of the city, and nobody is helping these girls getting attacked? I guess that's not surprising.

I'd like to think I'd help out, but I guess you don't really know what you'd do until put in the situation.

Latest posts

Back