• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
Anyone else watch this show? It is available on Netflix. It's fucking crazy. The first episode was so good though, the others have a lot to live up to.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Snoods

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Hmm I'll have to check it out. I love crazy! Thanks for the recommendation, I'm always looking for something good to get into.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Bold Member!
What is your favorite episode? I just watched the one with the girl who was trying to get more points to up her social standing but she ending up with none and locked up.
that one was hysterical in aollt of ways and also a good point on conditioning and how into social media and likes some people get. I swear they are trying to get people so hooked into their computers that they don't notice everything going on just cyber reality which isn't reality at all. Many people have alreahy tried to used their social media apps lke they are their own stars of a reality show [which I loathe and won't watch] another good conditioning one was the second or third episode of the two that were striving to be picked and the girl who could sing but was forced into darker paths. I think the white bear one as it was the one I couldn't guess but knew there was something I wasn't catching

Last edited:

Jaded

No fucks to give
Staff member
What is your favorite episode? I just watched the one with the girl who was trying to get more points to up her social standing but she ending up with none and locked up.
Binge watched the shit outta the show. Loved most of them, a few were rather slow, imo, but the one you are speaking of was my absolute favorite. Reminds me of some of my Facebook friends.....

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
So, last night I watched the one with the American testing some virtual reality game. I don't want to give too much away but, a common theme in the episodes relating to time kind of gets on my nerves. Like, the idea that to us it's been an hour but in reality it's been .06 seconds? Fuck that, too much for my brain to handle. LOL

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
My daughter was trying to explain this show to me and something about pig fucking and I just looked at her like she grew a 3rd eyeball and said I'd pass but she's all but mooooooom, it's a good show. It sounds like a gross acid trip in the way she explained it.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
My daughter was trying to explain this show to me and something about pig fucking and I just looked at her like she grew a 3rd eyeball and said I'd pass but she's all but mooooooom, it's a good show. It sounds like a gross acid trip in the way she explained it.
I think you'd really like it.

Totemic

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
It reminds me of a modern twist on Twilight Zone. It's an interesting POV on technology and society

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I have Hulu, cable and netflix. I've not yet got the Amazon streaming but damned if when I look a movie up to see what it's streaming on, it's always on Amazon!

Totemic

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
And another thread gets derailed.

DIAF, I was holding off on watching it, then I watched the first episode and it was excellent. It's a roller coaster ride and makes you think,

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
But it's Big Bang night!

That doesn't make me feel good about watching, at all.

Big Bang is a half hour old lady, you can spring for another 45 minutes of tv time!

It's not abuse in the traditional way, I'm not even sure it is abuse at all, it's just disturbing.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
No. :(

I didn't get home until 7 and then messing with the kids and while I was doing homework with Teegan, that breaking news came through so then I was just watching that for the rest of the night. I will watch it this weekend! (maybe)

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
HAHA! I laugh but I also cry. :(
[doublepost=1491839388,1491575359][/doublepost]So, I watched it. MATA, are you happy? I didn't feel well Saturday so I had a full on binge. I think the last time I had a sick, lay in bed binge fest was Game of Thrones years ago.

It was super dark and super depressing and super shocking and super terrifying. But it was amazingly done. I loved seeing all my favorite english/scottish/irish actors (including a Weasley)! It was beautifully shot as well. A few of them I was bored with and didn't enjoy the ending. The bicycle one, meh. The roaches one, meh. I loved the one with Jon Hamm in it and the one with the Weasley. Was bored with the old lesbians hanging out in forever 80s heaven too.

All the blatant metaphors to today's society made me feel so icky. Like the one with the kid and the guy cheating on his wife? You felt so sorry for him for the majority of the episode and then you are like, fucking sick!

The internet is forever and we're all just one hacker away from having our skeletons put on display for the world to see and use it against us.

Members online

Latest posts