• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Lindenwood University freshman is facing sodomy charges after he sexually abused someone he believed was "out cold," charges say.

Blace M. Eckols, 18, was charged Wednesday with three counts of first-degree sodomy or attempted sodomy.

Charging documents say Eckols on Sunday performed or attempted to perform several sex acts on a male victim in a room in the Flowers Hall dormitory on the St. Charles university's campus.

"Eckols advised that he thought that the victim was 'out cold' as he pulled the victim's pants down," St. Charles Detective Derek Sissom wrote in a probable cause statement.
The male victim "was incapacitated at the time due to alcohol," Sissom wrote.

The victim awoke during the attack, Sissom wrote, "but could not move or speak due to his level of intoxication."

Eckols' lawyer, Jeffrey Goldfarb, said Thursday: “There are two sides to every story and we feel that when his side comes out, how (the case) was filed was not how it really occurred, and we intend to take it to trial.”

He said he could not elaborate on Eckols’ version of what happened.
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_1e34f3df-ce98-5432-a19a-18a678f4fc81.html
1547977840941.png

Wow ... i think the worst thing that happened to me when i was really really really wasted was that an ex boyfriend loser took pics of drunk me and then posted them with a bogus story about junkies which I'm not. I'm glad this kid woke up, and had enough recollection of the events to be able to press charges.

Last edited:
Eckols huh? What is it with people and that last name committing crimes? This guy rapes somebody, that other turd killed those 3 kids in Alabama and got away with it.. Scum last name.

The way his lawyer is correct there are two sides to every story there's the truth and then there's bullshyt guess what this guy's defense is

A former Lindenwood University student accused in 2019 of sexually abusing someone who was "out cold" has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of assault.

Blace Eckols, 21, received two years' probation after pleading guilty to fourth-degree assault, reduced from three felony counts of first-degree sodomy/attempted sodomy.

St. Charles Circuit Judge Michael Fagras gave Eckols a suspended imposition of sentence, which means that if Eckols completes conditions of probation including 100 hours of community service, has no contact with the victim and provides a written apology via the prosecutors' office, he'll have no conviction on his record.

Leslie Knight, a spokeswoman for St. Charles County Prosecutor Tim Lohmar, said in a text message that "the victim in this case wanted nothing to do with the prosecution. They requested we get this resolved without their participation. We recognize that these situations can be painful and embarrassing and it’s always our intention, when we can, to respect the victim's wishes.”

Back